Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,255 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:37 AM

Lab Husky Mixed Designer Pet Dog for Adoption - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Lab Husky Mixed Designer Pet Dog for Adoption (2813 Views)

Petlanders .... Say Hello To My New Puppy.. Pet Dog... / Why You Shouldn't Allow Your Pet/dog Lick Your Face / Mixed Feelings As Raped Dog Gives Birth (2) (3) (4)

Lab Husky Mixed Designer Pet Dog for Adoption by Fingesi(m): 10:55pm On Nov 03, 2015
Hi, my name is show, I am a predominantly Husky lab mix.  I am 14months plus with a height of 11 inches and lenght 18inch. I am light weighted and covered with furs. I have good grades in my obedience school which enables me to understand almost instruction

Presently I am looking for a new home as my present guardian has moved from the central city where I used to live to a rural developing area. He sad he wanted me to have the best of life so I can accomplish my dreams of being a dancer. Of course I am a good dancer, I enjoy dancing on my two hinds. I also enjoy playing with toys, hugging  and having fun. I enjoy been walked at least once a day, it helps me relate

Adaptability
Adapts Well to Apartment Living
Dont bark
Dont dig
Good For Novice Owners
Good Sensitivity Level
Dont Tolerates Being Alone
Tolerates Cold Weather
Tolerates Hot Weather
All Around Friendliness
Affectionate with Family
Kid Friendly
Dog Friendly
Friendly Toward Strangers
Health Grooming
Low Amount Of Shedding
Drooling Potential
Easy To Groom
Good Health
Potential For Weight Gain
Easy To Train

Well I happen to be loved by every one who comes accross me. I call that love at first sight

Are you interested in adopting me,  then contact my guardian Fingesi on  2349028651279
Price N65,000

Location Wuse, FCT Abuja
Tel: 09028651279

Re: Lab Husky Mixed Designer Pet Dog for Adoption by Fingesi(m): 11:04pm On Nov 03, 2015
Show
Re: Lab Husky Mixed Designer Pet Dog for Adoption by Wizkhalifa2(m): 8:54pm On Nov 04, 2015
Fingesi:
Show
is Show a GHOST?

Re: Lab Husky Mixed Designer Pet Dog for Adoption by chucky234(m): 8:04am On Nov 05, 2015
Wizkhalifa2:
is Show a GHOST?
No this is so EPIC
Re: Lab Husky Mixed Designer Pet Dog for Adoption by redcurry(f): 1:42pm On Nov 05, 2015
let show 'show 'face now. let's see show pics.
Re: Lab Husky Mixed Designer Pet Dog for Adoption by tranxo(m): 6:53pm On Nov 05, 2015
Nawaooo. Show no gree show. undecided

Re: Lab Husky Mixed Designer Pet Dog for Adoption by Prodeegee(m): 5:18pm On Nov 06, 2015
Mention the designer name too...wether Gucci dog or prada dog.

Re: Lab Husky Mixed Designer Pet Dog for Adoption by Houseofglam7(f): 6:22pm On Nov 06, 2015
This kind "Show" na wa o undecided
Re: Lab Husky Mixed Designer Pet Dog for Adoption by Fingesi(m): 4:24pm On Nov 08, 2015
Houseofglam7:
This kind "Show" na wa o undecided
see am for upstairs
Re: Lab Husky Mixed Designer Pet Dog for Adoption by Fingesi(m): 4:26pm On Nov 08, 2015
Prodeegee:
Mention the designer name too...wether Gucci dog or prada dog.

Carter..... lol. pictures are posted
Re: Lab Husky Mixed Designer Pet Dog for Adoption by Fingesi(m): 4:27pm On Nov 08, 2015
tranxo:
Nawaooo. Show no gree show. undecided
ok...., photos are here already. was having difficulty uploading show until now
Re: Lab Husky Mixed Designer Pet Dog for Adoption by Fingesi(m): 4:28pm On Nov 08, 2015
Wizkhalifa2:
is Show a GHOST?
k. pictures just uploaded
Re: Lab Husky Mixed Designer Pet Dog for Adoption by Fingesi(m): 4:56pm On Nov 08, 2015
More of Show

Re: Lab Husky Mixed Designer Pet Dog for Adoption by Fingesi(m): 5:00pm On Nov 08, 2015
chucky234:
No this is so EPIC
photos are up
Re: Lab Husky Mixed Designer Pet Dog for Adoption by Fingesi(m): 1:59pm On Nov 09, 2015
show
Re: Lab Husky Mixed Designer Pet Dog for Adoption by Fingesi(m): 10:47pm On Nov 09, 2015
Here I am
Re: Lab Husky Mixed Designer Pet Dog for Adoption by chucky234(m): 2:08pm On Nov 10, 2015
Our Gucci designer Sammie is finally on display, good looking dog.
Re: Lab Husky Mixed Designer Pet Dog for Adoption by Richybang: 6:36am On Nov 11, 2015
he is mixed with.a gsd am I right or wrong
Re: Lab Husky Mixed Designer Pet Dog for Adoption by Fingesi(m): 9:44pm On Nov 21, 2015
Richybang:
he is mixed with.a gsd am I right or wrong
yeah its a terrier breed.
Re: Lab Husky Mixed Designer Pet Dog for Adoption by Fingesi(m): 7:36pm On Nov 22, 2015
hello
Re: Lab Husky Mixed Designer Pet Dog for Adoption by Fingesi(m): 10:06pm On Nov 26, 2015
I am still available
Re: Lab Husky Mixed Designer Pet Dog for Adoption by Fingesi(m): 8:12pm On Nov 29, 2015
just came in from walking Show. he had fun with other dogs. And with the younger dogs, he played the "catch me if you can" game. lol
Re: Lab Husky Mixed Designer Pet Dog for Adoption by Fingesi(m): 11:48pm On Feb 12, 2016
Show is still available for sale.

Fawn Gsd On Heat / Can U Believe This Male And Female Boerbeol Is Going For 50k Each??? / R