Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,551 members, 7,955,053 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:30 PM

Is Starttells The Next Big Thing After Naijaloaded? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is Starttells The Next Big Thing After Naijaloaded? (437 Views)

Naijaloaded Ceo Mankinde Azeez Just Wedded His Millionaire Girlfriend - Photo / Is Vivian Gist The Next Big Thing After Linda Ikeji's Blog? / Man Engaged To A Woman Claims He Was Drugged And Can't Remember A Thing After... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Starttells The Next Big Thing After Naijaloaded? by KomradeKorsche: 12:59am On Nov 04, 2015
Is Tim Chukwunwogor of Starttells the next Makinde Azeez?
https://starttells./
I mean in celebrity popularity, because in terms of quality, Starttells is above Naijaloaded.
He is almost a flawless creative blogger and and he knows his niche and does not post junk from all sorts.
And he only started blogging few months back and already has many followers on Facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/sublace/about

I am really happy to see another exciting Nigerian male blogger who knows his game and the design of his blog is also better than the blogs of the much talked about male bloggers in Nigeria.
Starttells and Nairaland make the top pins on my Twitter timeline

I know a great blog when I see one, because as a member of the prestigious Creative Writers Group.
I also analyze blogs on Alexa Rankings

All I know is Starttells is a great blog and I know the owner personally as he has been nurturing this dream right from year one in University days.
I can bet a billion pounds that Starttells is the next big thing among Nigerian blogs.
Re: Is Starttells The Next Big Thing After Naijaloaded? by IamDorodiva22(f): 1:03am On Nov 04, 2015
Www.iamdorodiva..com check out mine cheesy kiss[color=#000099][/color]

(1) (Reply)

#strike Like Thunder Now Trending On Twitter / Apple Apologizes For Kicking Out African School Boys Over Apprehension "They May / PHOTOS+VIDEO: Laura, Lindaikeji's Sis. Takes A Tour Inside Linda's Rich Mansion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.