Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,008 members, 7,835,424 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

Amaechi: PDP Senators Reject Confirmation - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi: PDP Senators Reject Confirmation (28987 Views)

BREAKING: Senate Reject Confirmation Of Magu; Confirms Others... / Senators Reject Buhari’s Emergency Powers Bill, Say It’ll Turn Him Into A Tyrant / Senators Reject Pay Cut Recommendation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi: PDP Senators Reject Confirmation by Olaolufred(m): 3:41pm On Nov 04, 2015
speedyGonzales:

this is the stupid things that nigerians believe that baffles me, we want change for the common everyday citizen of nigeria... it is not relevant what flag the person bring this change is flying... PDP and APC and any other parties are rubbish! change from the crappy ways things were done... even if it is PDP that chooses to change their ways and do you thing for a better nigeria, I will that it.
it is about a better nigeria not which political party is fighting who, it is about individuals contribution to progress in nigeria not the meaningless fighting. it is wrong to confirm any minister whose case is still in court now, and it will be wrong in 100 years, whether PDP or APC exist then or not!

Uncle, you are an armed robber. confirmed one at that. Some still know you even if not everyone

Re: Amaechi: PDP Senators Reject Confirmation by Goke7: 3:54pm On Nov 04, 2015
moyakz:

nope.it was falling,but now it has fallen,and there is no hope of reviving it,because pmb is proving to us that he is more clueless than gej already.

see the way you have quickly passed judgement on PMB because of your darling GEJ, but you know what? you are very irrelevant just like your ilks, PMB will continue to clean up the mess your hero left behind while you continue to wail. smh
Re: Amaechi: PDP Senators Reject Confirmation by speedyGonzales: 3:56pm On Nov 04, 2015
Olaolufred:

I will go to court. All I need is the name of the officer or one of the officers involved.

I will ask for damage. It is my right.

So, visiting television station is just to raise awareness, it can never earn justice.

Justice against Amaechi is in the law court, not kangaroo committee of touts organized by Wike- the tout master.

well, in the military era that was acceptable treatment for a Nigerian citizen! why not do it now because the military did it?
Re: Amaechi: PDP Senators Reject Confirmation by speedyGonzales: 3:59pm On Nov 04, 2015
Olaolufred:

Uncle, you are an armed robber. confirmed one at that. Some still know you even if not everyone

hahahaha! thanks for calling me and armed robber, i was worried someone won't recognise me here!

BTW I can take snapshots too!

Re: Amaechi: PDP Senators Reject Confirmation by pafegs(m): 5:06pm On Nov 04, 2015
It is sealed and done! It doesn't matter how much we wail over this matter, Mr PDP Slayer has been confirmed.
Re: Amaechi: PDP Senators Reject Confirmation by NdRuby(m): 6:02pm On Nov 04, 2015
Rubytopbridal

Re: Amaechi: PDP Senators Reject Confirmation by moyakz(m): 8:26pm On Nov 04, 2015
Goke7:

see the way you have quickly passed judgement on PMB because of your darling GEJ, but you know what? you are very irrelevant just like your ilks, PMB will continue to clean up the mess your hero left behind while you continue to wail. smh
i'll be watching pmb in 3D!.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Arrest Warrant Issued To SSS To Search And Arrest Judges (photos) / PDP, Governors Tackle Buhari Over Attack On Obasanjo, Jonathan, Yar’Adua / Protest Against BEDC In Benin By Native Doctors, Others (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.