Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,540 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

Buhari Declares Open 2 Day Retreats For Ministerial-designates In Abuja Today - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Declares Open 2 Day Retreats For Ministerial-designates In Abuja Today (21601 Views)

Buhari Declares Open Induction Course For New Career Ambassadors(Photos) / Screening Of NDDC Board Members Designates By Senate (Photos) / Buhari Declares Open 2-day Retreats For Ministerial-designates In Abuja Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Declares Open 2 Day Retreats For Ministerial-designates In Abuja Today by Nobody: 10:34am On Nov 04, 2015
okay.
Re: Buhari Declares Open 2 Day Retreats For Ministerial-designates In Abuja Today by lanwrex(m): 10:45am On Nov 04, 2015
Aufbauh:

So you don't know what orientation is all about or you'll have love PMB to toll the clueless line by rushing without giving his ministers clue.
Patient is a virtue
!

Bro.. get me ryt.. I jus sed tym is ticking.. Time will tell
Re: Buhari Declares Open 2 Day Retreats For Ministerial-designates In Abuja Today by simplisity(m): 10:54am On Nov 04, 2015
If every body dies of hunger, who will enjoy d change Mr President promised Nigerians. This new Government is too slow and stagnant. Peopl r dieing of hunger, and Buhari is busy travelling frm east, west, south and North.
Re: Buhari Declares Open 2 Day Retreats For Ministerial-designates In Abuja Today by bashydemy(m): 11:34am On Nov 04, 2015
lanwrex:
When will dz man start work sef.... M Tayad of story.. This is not the change they promised..2019 is coming thick and fast
shut up and face front, is he playing? Is inaugurating minister not part of his job. Some of you are just follow. You hear say dem Chukwudi, barcanister, firefire, anonimi etc dey comment you self wan comment abi? Ewu you join NL yesterday wan come do comment nonsense.
Re: Buhari Declares Open 2 Day Retreats For Ministerial-designates In Abuja Today by Adminisher: 11:53am On Nov 04, 2015
2kris:
Pay fed workers jorsince u resumed office delay in salaries hv been the focal point every month end.na wa o

Go and ask Jonathan
Re: Buhari Declares Open 2 Day Retreats For Ministerial-designates In Abuja Today by Adminisher: 11:53am On Nov 04, 2015
2kris:
Pay fed workers jorsince u resumed office delay in salaries hv been the focal point every month end.na wa o

Goodluck and ask Jonathan
Re: Buhari Declares Open 2 Day Retreats For Ministerial-designates In Abuja Today by Nobody: 12:35pm On Nov 04, 2015
2kris:
imagin him saying that nigeria is broke and he expects us to buy it.after garba shehu said it is because fed govt computer crashed.now who will we believe
...Buhari is suffering from senility...
Re: Buhari Declares Open 2 Day Retreats For Ministerial-designates In Abuja Today by Nobody: 12:37pm On Nov 04, 2015
ejibaba:

Change you asked and change you got...he handles everything alone...I think the AG can't authorised salaries alone it has to be countersigned by either the minister of finance or the president. In dis case no minister, when he supposed to sign he travelled to India, just check out any month he travels out salary comes in late. This won't come till 5th or 6th cos it seems he just signed yesterday. NIBS is what is used not NIP so it's 24hrs. So today, 2moro, next before it will start flowing. They know that's why they came up with the excuse of computer crashed.
....you are right. Folks must be careful what they wish for...
Re: Buhari Declares Open 2 Day Retreats For Ministerial-designates In Abuja Today by 2kris(m): 12:56pm On Nov 04, 2015
IYANGBALI:
are you the Nigeria that I broke?abeg give me the money jo
no be when baba pay we go start see weda e go reach well wishers
Re: Buhari Declares Open 2 Day Retreats For Ministerial-designates In Abuja Today by IYANGBALI: 1:03pm On Nov 04, 2015
2kris:
no be when baba pay we go start see weda e go reach well wishers
you too dey stingy jo
Re: Buhari Declares Open 2 Day Retreats For Ministerial-designates In Abuja Today by Junior66(m): 1:27pm On Nov 04, 2015
Two days tutorial i guess.
Re: Buhari Declares Open 2 Day Retreats For Ministerial-designates In Abuja Today by ibisko04: 1:51pm On Nov 04, 2015
DelGardo:
That's how you do it.
A good avenue to plan and seek synergy. No time to thrash about working at cross purposes.

Will also be an opportunity to share ideas and agree performance targets and measures, if properly organised.

Change!
You know what is up. The beginning of better things ahead.
Nigeria is on the right track for the first time since we missed it.
First and foremost, the president of the country is saying it as it is. Nigeria is broke financially .
Policy formulations on the appropriate way to navigate through the hard times will be discussed collectively by all the cabinet members.
Advice to all the cabinet members on how to conduct government business as to achieve more mileage in short time.
Well done Mr president.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Declares Open 2 Day Retreats For Ministerial-designates In Abuja Today by gmcln(m): 1:54pm On Nov 04, 2015
Only in Nigeria, Training, Planning is not part of the job. If you hire somebody to do a job.
you must get the Legal, human resources, media etc team explain to them the do and don't.
Re: Buhari Declares Open 2 Day Retreats For Ministerial-designates In Abuja Today by 2kris(m): 2:52pm On Nov 04, 2015
IYANGBALI:
you too dey stingy jo
ok how will i send u dey moni
Re: Buhari Declares Open 2 Day Retreats For Ministerial-designates In Abuja Today by IYANGBALI: 3:01pm On Nov 04, 2015
2kris:
ok how will i send u dey moni
send it through Seun Osewa,na my guy
Re: Buhari Declares Open 2 Day Retreats For Ministerial-designates In Abuja Today by Inspectahdeck(m): 3:10pm On Nov 04, 2015
5starmilitant:
Even if the retreat is held in Washington DC, the fact still remains that the ministers are extra corrupt. Change that venue to ayelala, sango, and amadioha shrines respectively where they also do their swearing-in....

LMAO
Just to remain you Chris nigige swore before a shrine and still betrayed Chris uba. Let's not forget he is also in this list of ministers.

This guys on their own are Sanyo, amadiohia etc. What they have eaten and drank ee devil self no fit try am.
Re: Buhari Declares Open 2 Day Retreats For Ministerial-designates In Abuja Today by lanwrex(m): 3:20pm On Nov 04, 2015
bashydemy:
shut up and face front, is he playing? Is inaugurating minister not part of his job. Some of you are just follow. You hear say dem Chukwudi, barcanister, firefire, anonimi etc dey comment you self wan comment abi? Ewu you join NL yesterday wan come do comment nonsense.

so wat as this got to do with my joining nairaland.. It's Nt abt Hw far Buh how well bro.. u can stay dre nd cry ur blood awt.. Meanwhile blood is getting expensive dis days... jus saying

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Declares Open 2 Day Retreats For Ministerial-designates In Abuja Today by richidinho(m): 3:26pm On Nov 04, 2015
Omotayor123:
Are We Invited

chai Ogun State is far oooooooo
wat do i do now? grin
Re: Buhari Declares Open 2 Day Retreats For Ministerial-designates In Abuja Today by DelGardo: 5:32pm On Nov 04, 2015
bluaero:

Zombie spotted

There goes a TANoid, of the wailing specie.
Known to be dumb, deaf and blind.

May good news always pepper you. tongue
Re: Buhari Declares Open 2 Day Retreats For Ministerial-designates In Abuja Today by bashydemy(m): 5:51pm On Nov 04, 2015
lanwrex:

so wat as this got to do with my joining nairaland.. It's Nt abt Hw far Buh how well bro.. u can stay dre nd cry ur blood awt.. Meanwhile blood is getting expensive dis days... jus saying
You guys keeping complain he should get to work like he has been playing, his 5month in Govt is better than that of GEJ 6yrs rule so far. Quote me anywhere

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Emir Sanusi Visits Victims Of Kano Bomb Blasts (Photo) / Senate Okays Independent Candidature For Elections / More Photos From Sanwoolu Campaign Yesterday At Computer Village, Ikeja.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.