Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,135 members, 7,863,947 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 09:27 AM

Aftermath Of The Twitter Wars - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aftermath Of The Twitter Wars (615 Views)

Aftermath Of An IED Blast Which Hit A Nigerian Army Mine Resistant Vehicle. PICS / Aftermath Of A Fierce Battle With Boko Haram In Sambisa Forest. Graphic Photos / Aftermath Of The Boko Haram Terror In Borno Yesterday (Graphic Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aftermath Of The Twitter Wars by cuvox(m): 7:08am On Nov 04, 2015
NIGERIANS CAN YAB... CHAI... BUT AFTER THE TWITTER WARS, WHAT'S NEXT?

I wish the unity we Naijans used to destroy Ghana and Kenya in Twitter battles, we could just continue in it..

For the first time( not really but first of its kind) I saw Naijans united to prove a point. To show who senior who. And we proved that in grand style. The Kenyans and Ghananians got off some pretty solid shots but for every 1 shot they landed, we had 50 rapid-fire memes to lay the smack down on them..

Unfortunately, when we have gorged ourselves full with masai/kikuyu blood, we return home, cast aside our cutlasses, pick our clubs and start bashing each other. Again..

Being a Nigerian is tiring shit, mehn.

HYMAR DAVID 2015

sometimes I wonder what's wrong with us... Why the hate?

We are quick to defend ourselves when an outsider attacks us. I know when Donald Trump insulted us, we were pumped up for war, but let's be sincere : "were we really defending our pride? our country? or were we just looking for an opportunity to show them we can curse too? "

Sadly enough, what my friend Hymar wrote there is the bitter truth. The only time we will be united again is when the Golden eaglets play, the super chickens thrill, Olympics, Nations Cup, twitter wars and after that, we will come back home and kill ourselves.

We are all pretending to be One.... A life of pretence is not worth living. Stop the hatred. Those killing us are in various political offices across the country.

Make someone from another tribe smile today abeg. I use God beg you. Nigeria is not moving forward because you and I fail to see the importance of having each tribe together... that's why the politicians will keep on deceiving us.

YOU ARE NOT FREE UNLESS YOU HAVE DEVOID YOURSELF OF TRIBALISM

source : me
Re: Aftermath Of The Twitter Wars by ckmayoca: 7:12am On Nov 04, 2015
Because it's like a polygamous home... number advantage to fight outside and when we get back home, we remember we have diff mother.

1 Like

Re: Aftermath Of The Twitter Wars by Nobody: 7:12am On Nov 04, 2015
No comment undecided
Re: Aftermath Of The Twitter Wars by Nobody: 7:14am On Nov 04, 2015
Blame the founding fathers for the lame poilicy and contistution they made for us.

2 Likes

Re: Aftermath Of The Twitter Wars by cuvox(m): 7:21am On Nov 04, 2015
ckmayoca:
Because it's like a polygamous home... number advantage to fight outside and when we get back home, we remember we have diff mother.

but even with our differences, must we tear down the roof we have over our heads?
Re: Aftermath Of The Twitter Wars by cuvox(m): 7:32am On Nov 04, 2015
Kingsolex1:
Blame the founding fathers for the lame poilicy and contistution they made for us.

hmmm
Re: Aftermath Of The Twitter Wars by Nobody: 8:23am On Nov 04, 2015
cuvox:

hmmm

I have always said that there is true beauty and strength in our unity and diversity.

just imagine we unite and attack the rapacious leaders we have in Nigeria irrespective of tribe and religion.

1 Like

Re: Aftermath Of The Twitter Wars by cuvox(m): 9:35am On Nov 04, 2015
Ioannes:

I have always said that there is true beauty and strength in our unity and diversity.

just imagine we unite and attack the rapacious leaders we have in Nigeria irrespective of tribe and religion.

exactly! but some of us would rather kill ourselves here on nairaland

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Okorocha Blasts Uwazuruike Over MASSOB / Is The Black Man Created By Black Demons / Why Re The Biafrans Scared To Stand Alone..?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.