Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,458 members, 7,770,141 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 05:30 AM

Game Of Thrones Or......what's The Best Tv Series For 2015? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Game Of Thrones Or......what's The Best Tv Series For 2015? (511 Views)

Game Of Thrones Or Vikings / 2 Broke Girls, Lets Discuss The Series For The Lovers Of The Comedy.. / Channels TV Wins Best TV Station For The 10th Time, Nigerians React On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Game Of Thrones Or......what's The Best Tv Series For 2015? by opustjk: 7:15am On Nov 04, 2015
Consider this like an online poll.Between blogging and work,I watch movies.And I'm curious to know What my fellow Nairalanders think.Whats the best tv series this year?
http://www.opustjkwrites.com If you love stories,(all kinds of stories)then this is the place for you.Africa's best short story blog.

Re: Game Of Thrones Or......what's The Best Tv Series For 2015? by divinehand2003(m): 7:40am On Nov 04, 2015
Game of thrones
That's my best, it's done like present day reality, political moves, love, romance, hate, betrayal, loyalty, magic, witchcraft, civilization and stone age people, revenge and repercussions, throwbacks and futuristic are all depicted in the GAME OF THRONES.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

3-d Cinema In Nigeria / 2.28.2016 Full Schedule Of Awards / Can Any Nigerian Film Win The FIPRESCI Prizes At 2016 Toronto Int'l Festival

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.