Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,580 members, 7,812,898 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:37 PM

Corps Member Dies At Enugu Orientation Camp - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corps Member Dies At Enugu Orientation Camp (37290 Views)

Daniel, The Tallest Corper At Enugu NYSC Orientation Camp (Photos) / Female NYSC Member Dies In Kaduna State (Photos) / Ebonyi Corper Shares His Orientation Camp Experience – A Corper’s Tale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Corps Member Dies At Enugu Orientation Camp by malton: 7:24am On Nov 04, 2015
A female Youth Corps member in the early hours of Today, Wednesday, 4th November, died in her sleep at the Enugu orientation camp.
Cause of her death still has not been ascertained, but activities in the camp have been suspended till further notice.
The deceased who lost her mum, reported late for camp owing to her staying back for the burial, which was conducted last week. On reaching the orientation camp, she was initially rejected over late coming but was later considered and registered for the service year.
Some drugs are said to have been found in her bag.

Lord rest her soul!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corps Member Dies At Enugu Orientation Camp by engrfcuksmtin(m): 7:27am On Nov 04, 2015
malton:
A female Youth Corps member in the early hours of Today, Wednesday, 4th November, died in her sleep at the Enugu orientation camp.
Cause of her death still has not been ascertained, but activities in the camp have been suspended till further notice.
The deceased who lost her mum, reported late for camp owing to her staying back for the burial, which was conducted last week. On reaching the orientation camp, she was initially rejected over late coming but was later considered and registered for the service year.
Some drugs are said to have been found in her bag.
Lord rest her soul!
Wrong use of medication or suicide! RIP to the dead

2 Likes

Re: Corps Member Dies At Enugu Orientation Camp by jeffizy(m): 7:28am On Nov 04, 2015
So sad. Just a week after her mum's burial?

Double tragedy for the family. cry cry

Rest her soul o Lord.
Thou knowest all.

23 Likes

Re: Corps Member Dies At Enugu Orientation Camp by eleko1: 7:28am On Nov 04, 2015
sad Aminat508,Hajia Vickyrotex embarassed sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corps Member Dies At Enugu Orientation Camp by otabuko(m): 7:31am On Nov 04, 2015
May her soul find rest away from this cruel world, she must have been addicted to the mother..... RIP TO THE DEAD!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Corps Member Dies At Enugu Orientation Camp by eleko1: 7:39am On Nov 04, 2015
Not sure about drug abuse.Why did she travel back to camp?To die abi? Autopsy examination will determine the cause of her death.
engrfcuksmtin:

Wrong use of medication or suicide! RIP to other dead

6 Likes

Re: Corps Member Dies At Enugu Orientation Camp by malton: 7:41am On Nov 04, 2015
engrfcuksmtin:

Wrong use of medication or suicide! RIP to other dead
Amen!

1 Like

Re: Corps Member Dies At Enugu Orientation Camp by dexcira(f): 7:42am On Nov 04, 2015
So sorry. Rest in peace dear sad
Re: Corps Member Dies At Enugu Orientation Camp by VickyRotex(f): 8:20am On Nov 04, 2015
eleko1:
sad Aminat508,Hajia Vickyrotex embarassed sad

May their souls find eternal rest. And may the Lord comfort and sustain the living. embarassed
Re: Corps Member Dies At Enugu Orientation Camp by BIGkoboko: 8:43am On Nov 04, 2015
May her soul rest in peace,heard she was always depressed and secluded from people...

She looks so beautifully beautiful..
Re: Corps Member Dies At Enugu Orientation Camp by Folabimi(m): 9:39am On Nov 04, 2015
I dnt knw her personally bt I shed tears when it was announced. What a loss. RIP

1 Like

Re: Corps Member Dies At Enugu Orientation Camp by Wyseo(m): 9:44am On Nov 04, 2015
May her gentle soul rest in peace...
Re: Corps Member Dies At Enugu Orientation Camp by Nobody: 10:12am On Nov 04, 2015
This is sad, real sad. cry

cc:
lalasticlala
Re: Corps Member Dies At Enugu Orientation Camp by sexxydiva(f): 10:23am On Nov 04, 2015
R.I.P
Re: Corps Member Dies At Enugu Orientation Camp by ylaa(f): 10:23am On Nov 04, 2015
oh God, i think she died of a broken heart.
the loss of a mother is the worst thing to happen to any body
thank God who made it possible for me to survive mine
though i still weep once in a while
may God receive her soul and grant the family
the grace to bear this double loss.

11 Likes

Re: Corps Member Dies At Enugu Orientation Camp by menix(m): 10:23am On Nov 04, 2015
Hmm...

May the enemies of our parents not see us IJN...

Amen!!!

RIP nwa Oma...

6 Likes

Re: Corps Member Dies At Enugu Orientation Camp by Dazzler07: 10:23am On Nov 04, 2015
RIP
Re: Corps Member Dies At Enugu Orientation Camp by MadCow1: 10:24am On Nov 04, 2015
Cause of Death: Probably a pre-existing condition.

I remember in Obubra years back when I served. A girl was not allowed to redeploy even after presenting her medical documents to the Coordinator Lady. All pleas fell on deaf ears until the girl collapsed right there inside the office of the State Cordinator in an epileptic fit. grin

The Z.I ran out of her office in fear. The girls mother just picked her daughter up and placed her in the recovery position until the seizure ceased and the girl recovered. Na there dem approve her redeloyment sharp sharp.

People with health issues should be given a waiver from CAMP activities and maybe even serving depending on the gravity of the condition.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corps Member Dies At Enugu Orientation Camp by adepiero: 10:24am On Nov 04, 2015
At least she made it to camp but why end the journey so soon! undecided
Re: Corps Member Dies At Enugu Orientation Camp by eleko1: 10:24am On Nov 04, 2015
Re: Corps Member Dies At Enugu Orientation Camp by freshness2020: 10:24am On Nov 04, 2015
Rip.. Sudden death is not our portion. Amen.

8 Likes

Re: Corps Member Dies At Enugu Orientation Camp by Nobody: 10:25am On Nov 04, 2015
Quite a sad news..
May God comfort her family
Re: Corps Member Dies At Enugu Orientation Camp by danhunter500(m): 10:25am On Nov 04, 2015
So Sad.
Re: Corps Member Dies At Enugu Orientation Camp by pet4ril(f): 10:25am On Nov 04, 2015
angry what a wasted effort and years schooling May her soul RIP
Re: Corps Member Dies At Enugu Orientation Camp by Sleekbaby(f): 10:25am On Nov 04, 2015
May her soul rest in peace, Amen.
Re: Corps Member Dies At Enugu Orientation Camp by deramarks(f): 10:26am On Nov 04, 2015
BIGkoboko:
May her soul rest in peace,heard she was always depressed and secluded from people...

She looks so beautifully beautiful..
. Abeg whr u see her pix

5 Likes

Re: Corps Member Dies At Enugu Orientation Camp by Sanuzi(m): 10:26am On Nov 04, 2015
Heyah R IP 1000 ways to die ooooooooo
Re: Corps Member Dies At Enugu Orientation Camp by ToyozzieTohBad(f): 10:26am On Nov 04, 2015
undecided
Re: Corps Member Dies At Enugu Orientation Camp by conquerorsegun(m): 10:26am On Nov 04, 2015
RIP

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Female Ex-Corpers Flaunt Their NYSC Certificates (Photos) / You Don’t Apply For Exemption Certificate, Says Ex-nysc Director / Could The Government Be Responsible For This? Pictures Attached

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.