Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,657 members, 7,820,295 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

Corps Member Dies At Enugu Orientation Camp - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corps Member Dies At Enugu Orientation Camp (37308 Views)

Daniel, The Tallest Corper At Enugu NYSC Orientation Camp (Photos) / Female NYSC Member Dies In Kaduna State (Photos) / Ebonyi Corper Shares His Orientation Camp Experience – A Corper’s Tale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corps Member Dies At Enugu Orientation Camp by deramarks(f): 10:37am On Nov 04, 2015
BIGkoboko:

e dey my phone.
lol ok
Re: Corps Member Dies At Enugu Orientation Camp by wtfCode: 10:38am On Nov 04, 2015
she must have been poisoned 4rm her place b4 returning to the camp.
Re: Corps Member Dies At Enugu Orientation Camp by Nobody: 10:40am On Nov 04, 2015
this is why NYSC should be scrapped.

1 Like

Re: Corps Member Dies At Enugu Orientation Camp by BIGkoboko: 10:41am On Nov 04, 2015
deramarks:
lol ok
Not kidding sis..she so healthy and fresh..infact am serving der sef.
Re: Corps Member Dies At Enugu Orientation Camp by positiveminded(f): 10:42am On Nov 04, 2015
Died in her sleep?!........... Rest on.
Re: Corps Member Dies At Enugu Orientation Camp by Surejobsng(m): 10:42am On Nov 04, 2015
May her soul R.I.P embarassed
Re: Corps Member Dies At Enugu Orientation Camp by jtjohn(m): 10:44am On Nov 04, 2015
RIP.........NYSC should be cancelled....NYSC has done more harm than Good
Re: Corps Member Dies At Enugu Orientation Camp by GEJmustGO(f): 10:45am On Nov 04, 2015
Jm
Re: Corps Member Dies At Enugu Orientation Camp by cathodekazim: 10:45am On Nov 04, 2015
Why do ppl always die @ Enugu orientation camp

Awgu if am right

I served thr in 2013 and I remembered the 2 batches tht followd us. C and A also recorded diff cases of death

I think tht place needs serious prayers
Or probably the health condition

I remembered vividly how dirty hostel K is, bethlehem hostel, Ojukwu hostel, hostel L and majority of the female hostels

Hillary Nasamu was the nsyc cood then

They shd do smtn pls

Shout out to all those who served @ the government secondary school opposite polo park. Shoprite. We tour that shoprite ooooo

Shoutout to Omena, Timi, rip michael, Tope, Titi, Tinu, Emeka, patrick etc

I enjoy Enugu die

1 Like

Re: Corps Member Dies At Enugu Orientation Camp by Bigii(m): 10:46am On Nov 04, 2015
News like dis spoil my whole day. So sad. RIP
Re: Corps Member Dies At Enugu Orientation Camp by AreaFada2: 10:47am On Nov 04, 2015
engrfcuksmtin:

Wrong use of medication or suicide! RIP to other dead

Yep, could be overdose on sleeping pills or even fake drugs.
Re: Corps Member Dies At Enugu Orientation Camp by deramarks(f): 10:47am On Nov 04, 2015
BIGkoboko:

Not kidding sis..she so healthy and fresh..infact am serving der sef.
am sowie if I don't bliv heard ya on alomo diz morning some one told me sha In diz thread lipsrsealed
Re: Corps Member Dies At Enugu Orientation Camp by Nobody: 10:48am On Nov 04, 2015
MadCow1:
Cause of Death: Probably a pre-existing condition.

I remember in Obubra years back when I served. A girl was not allowed to redeploy even after presenting her medical documents to the Coordinator Lady. All please fell on deaf ears until the girl collapsed right there inside the office of the State Cordinator in an epileptic fit. grin

The Z.I ran out of her office in fear. The girls mother just picked her daughter up and placed her in the recovery position until the seizure ceased and the girl recovered. Na there dem approve her redeloyment sharp sharp.

People with health issues should be given an waiver from CAMP activities and maybe even serving depending on the gravity of the condition.
ds ur grammar no be here o n u be graduate like dat oooo
Re: Corps Member Dies At Enugu Orientation Camp by oviejnr(m): 10:49am On Nov 04, 2015
Rip
Re: Corps Member Dies At Enugu Orientation Camp by MadCow1: 10:52am On Nov 04, 2015
Adewunmi84:
ds ur grammar no be here o n u be graduate like dat oooo

Sorry.. Auto correct plus the speed with which I was typing.

I will fix it.

1 Like

Re: Corps Member Dies At Enugu Orientation Camp by Nickymezor(f): 10:53am On Nov 04, 2015
wat a sad tale... may her soul rest in peace. Amen
Re: Corps Member Dies At Enugu Orientation Camp by BIGkoboko: 10:53am On Nov 04, 2015
deramarks:
am sowie if I don't bliv heard ya on alomo diz morning some one told me sha In diz thread lipsrsealed

I Dont stuff like dah.water is my friend.
tell d person mk e quote me him go hear am.
Re: Corps Member Dies At Enugu Orientation Camp by vickyviki(m): 11:03am On Nov 04, 2015
shes my coursemate. Its soo shocking and sad when ii heard about it, after all d whole delay with clearance n school wahala, she finally got posted for service, n now i hear dis news, it hurts so bad, JOY has always been a jovial n nice lady. Jes yesterday she was online chatting n all of a sudden bad news. Dear God!!! Why!!!
Re: Corps Member Dies At Enugu Orientation Camp by Nobody: 11:05am On Nov 04, 2015
so sad RIP
Re: Corps Member Dies At Enugu Orientation Camp by tombeh(m): 11:10am On Nov 04, 2015
Rest In Peace.. cry cry cry
Re: Corps Member Dies At Enugu Orientation Camp by bigfatthing(m): 11:11am On Nov 04, 2015
I dey camp presently, so sad and heartbreaking
Re: Corps Member Dies At Enugu Orientation Camp by prigoz(m): 11:13am On Nov 04, 2015
As for me or in my opinion, let this NYSC be scraped because, am yet to see the impact or benefit of the scheme. The losses are too numerous to mention e.g. about 2weeks ago, Corp member died in accident on her way back to service state in the north. So no week without one tragedy or the other, instead let govt give fresh graduate supporting funds immediately the person graduates since the essence of the scheme doesn't have any impact in the country after all Igbos don't trust Hausas or Yourabas likewise the Hausas trust Igbos or Yourabas and the so called peace has eluded this country and will continue to elude the because of incompatibility of the three major ethnic groups
Re: Corps Member Dies At Enugu Orientation Camp by Georgemurphy(m): 11:14am On Nov 04, 2015
Rip dear...earth is not our home.
Re: Corps Member Dies At Enugu Orientation Camp by deramarks(f): 11:18am On Nov 04, 2015
BIGkoboko:

I Dont stuff like dah.water is my friend.
tell d person mk e quote me him go hear am.
lol okay oo I yaff hear u
Re: Corps Member Dies At Enugu Orientation Camp by AGUNNIA: 11:18am On Nov 04, 2015
May her soul rest in peace, Amen.
Re: Corps Member Dies At Enugu Orientation Camp by ojnnaco(m): 11:19am On Nov 04, 2015
RIP TO THE DECEASED... I understand the pain she must have gone tru
Re: Corps Member Dies At Enugu Orientation Camp by Dahveydson(m): 11:24am On Nov 04, 2015
This Enugu camp though. In my batch, a corp member also died from falling off the rope bridge.

May her soul find eternal rest.
Re: Corps Member Dies At Enugu Orientation Camp by RexTramadol1: 11:24am On Nov 04, 2015
lasisi69:
End time

Dem don use end time do you
Re: Corps Member Dies At Enugu Orientation Camp by harry509: 11:26am On Nov 04, 2015
malton:
A female Youth Corps member in the early hours of Today, Wednesday, 4th November, died in her sleep at the Enugu orientation camp.
Cause of her death still has not been ascertained, but activities in the camp have been suspended till further notice.
The deceased who lost her mum, reported late for camp owing to her staying back for the burial, which was conducted last week. On reaching the orientation camp, she was initially rejected over late coming but was later considered and registered for the service year.
Some drugs are said to have been found in her bag.

Lord rest her soul!
may her soul Rest in peace.
Re: Corps Member Dies At Enugu Orientation Camp by BIGkoboko: 11:29am On Nov 04, 2015
deramarks:
lol okay oo I yaff hear u
lol @ personal text.your boo?
Re: Corps Member Dies At Enugu Orientation Camp by OgundeleT(m): 11:31am On Nov 04, 2015
I feel so sad when Mrs Nkagha made the anouncement today that u are no more with us again. RIP lady

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Corpers Serving In Abuja I Hail / Female Ex-Corpers Flaunt Their NYSC Certificates (Photos) / Could The Government Be Responsible For This? Pictures Attached

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.