Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,751 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

The Black Man's Struggle ( Biafra) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Black Man's Struggle ( Biafra) (4354 Views)

The Black Africans Who Ruled Europe From 711 To 1789 - Pics / See How Lagosians Struggle To Get To Their Destinations After Heavy Rainfall / APC Discusses Power Struggle Between Yemi Osinbajo And Nasir El-rufai TODAY (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Black Man's Struggle ( Biafra) by Setaje(f): 2:15pm On Nov 04, 2015
soulpeppersoup:

No solution in fighting our leaders. We may developed if we divide. This is why, the truth that two cannot walk together except the agree comes to play.

We are largely undeveloped because of our selfishness to allow any section of the nation which is not ours as a tribe spear head the developmental trend of the nation. How many Hausa men will like to see an Igbo head the custom? How man yeruba will like to see an Hausa man head the aviation? How man Igbo will like an Hausa man head the oil sector? We all want it to our tribe. So divide them into their tribe to let them live or die.

I believe if we go our separate ways we will lead African development. Because I see healthy development competitions between the nations that will emerge from Nigeria.

No tribe is more bless than the other in Nigeria. It is short sightedness that make us see a certain part of the nation more resource bless than others.

Very correct. But also look at it this way. On nairaland and in many real life situations, I have seen fights within ethnic groups. Igbos might be more vocal about it but I tell u even among yorubas there is unsaid conflicts. It is not pronounced because we all believe we have a bigger tribe to fry. That time u would no one person is ijebu and the other is egba. Right now we see all of them as Ogun people. Even during the Abia elections or so. I followed a thread where it was ngwa and another smaller tribe. The truth is even if we divide, if we coninue to be docile, we would have d same stupid problem. This time we won't have anyone to blame.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Black Man's Struggle ( Biafra) by cheruv: 2:16pm On Nov 04, 2015
Setaje:

Look I am against what the Europeans did. Especially as regards to Nigeria. You people are still been drawn back by emotions not logic. None of you can name one african country that is advanced. Just name it. Even if some countries are of the same ethnic group in africa why is their case not different from other Africans? Don't compare other developed countries to africa. Look at the economy of the people that want to break away. They have good leadership. This is the bigger picture. They can stand on their own. leaders and followers speak wiv one mind. Can u honestly say that Biafra would be free from sycophants as leaders? Can u beat your chest wivout sounding emotional that some idiots will not hijack the struggle.

This is what the write up is about. Black man fighting the wrong battle
Babe,
Biafra wouldn't be like Nigeria this I promise you... You know why Kos they'd be answerable to Enugwu and not Abuja.
When you know as a public office holder that a single slip would lead to your ostracism and a serious flaw would lead to execution of you and your family, you'd not wanna fukkup! angry
Check this piece of history....
By 1966(before even oil became a serious ish in our politics), Eastern Nigeria was producing 35% of Nigeria's GDP and was ranked as the fastest growing regional economy in the world. Infact it was from this economic boom that the East coughed out £8M to pay the balewa govt for the creation of Midwest. All these happened kos Azikiwe and later Okpara weren't answering to Lagos but Enugwu! angry
Igbos have lost faith in Nigeria..and only sovereignty can guarantee our progress. Igbos are Republican in nature and our elites know that that's why the so called Igbo elites aren't in support of Biafra kos they know in Biafra, they'd not even have a chance and even if any of them gets there,he'd be walking straight from his office to the guillotine. smiley

1 Like

Re: The Black Man's Struggle ( Biafra) by Setaje(f): 2:23pm On Nov 04, 2015
cheruv:

Babe,
Biafra wouldn't be like Nigeria this I promise you... You know why Kos they'd be answerable to Enugwu and not Abuja.
When you know as a public office holder that a single slip would lead to your ostracism and a serious flaw would lead to execution of you and your family, you'd not wanna fukkup! angry
Check this piece of history....
By 1966(before even oil became a serious ish in our politics), Eastern Nigeria was producing 35% of Nigeria's GDP and was ranked as the fastest growing regional economy in the world. Infact it was from this economic boom that the East coughed out £8M to pay the balewa govt for the creation of Midwest. All these happened kos Azikiwe and later Okpara weren't answering to Lagos but Enugwu! angry
Igbos have lost faith in Nigeria..and only sovereignty can guarantee our progress. Igbos are Republican in nature and our elites know that that's why the so called Igbo elites aren't in support of Biafra kos they know in Biafra, they'd not even have a chance and even if any of them gets there,he'd be walking straight from his office to the guillotine. smiley

Leaders emerge from followers. Nobody became a leader on his own. Ponder on that.
Re: The Black Man's Struggle ( Biafra) by cheruv: 2:35pm On Nov 04, 2015
Setaje:

Leaders emerge from followers. Nobody became a leader on his own. Ponder on that.
Not all sis
Some leaders come inbuilt while some come acquired.
Moses was an inbuilt leader while Joshua acquired his leadership skills from Moses. Another inbuilt leader was David...
But no matter the mode through which you acquired your leadership skills the main thing is the environment in which you exercise those skills. Environment is all that makes the difference.
When the leadership post is made unattractive and severe penalties are imposed for failure, emerging leaders would be individuals who really wants to serve cool

1 Like

Re: The Black Man's Struggle ( Biafra) by Nobody: 2:42pm On Nov 04, 2015
Setaje:

Very correct. But also look at it this way. On nairaland and in many real life situations, I have seen fights within ethnic groups. Igbos might be more vocal about it but I tell u even among yorubas there is unsaid conflicts. It is not pronounced because we all believe we have a bigger tribe to fry. That time u would no one person is ijebu and the other is egba. Right now we see all of them as Ogun people. Even during the Abia elections or so. I followed a thread where it was ngwa and another smaller tribe. The truth is even if we divide, if we coninue to be docile, we would have d same stupid problem. This time we won't have anyone to blame.

You got the answer. Anytime we have no one to blame we sit down and chart a course to success. There will be internal squabbles for sure but it will not hinder progress because of the competition spirit the separation will generate.

If you check yourself, you will find out that your best shot at success has been when in a healthy competition. That doesn't you have no distraction but because your more focus.

I believe the most crucial stimulant to the success of each nation that will emerge from this nation will be the healthy competition that keep all on their toes. Each will be trying to develop more than others which will help swallow up the internal rancor on a larger scale.

Why Nigeria is not moving forward is because we pride ourself as giant of Africa. Look at these African nation who we see as no where near civilization raising the bar of development higher than we can. This is the secret of china. Rising from the dust to challenge the almight western Nations.

Separation will be a big blow to us but will be the beginning of the rise of the black man. We have to compete with ourselves before we can compete with the west.

3 Likes

Re: The Black Man's Struggle ( Biafra) by VickJames(m): 2:42pm On Nov 04, 2015
obailala:
Is the low allocation or low income caused by the other tribes in Nigeria?... What are south eastern leaders doing collectively to increase the collective income of their states?... As a matter of fact, if we begin to practice true federalism today with full resource control, the 5 south eastern states will crumble just like many other states in Nigeria and the no single state would be able to pay salaries.

If we talk of little revenue, was it not the same little revenue that great men like Dee Sam Mbakwe received in the 80's yet he was able to turn Imo state to small London?... Now without any reasonable effort being made to generate revenue by our leaders, without any reasonable effort being made to manage the little revenue being received, without any reasonable effort to judiciously use the little resources to better the life of south easterners, our dubious present day leaders have succeeded in deceiving the people and shifting attention from themselves to 'other tribes' as the problem of our development even while they continue to pillage and plunder the meagre resources.

Now we suddenly believe that the moment we break away from Nigeria (without addressing this leadership issue first), then everything will miraculously turn around. When we break away, then at that time we will start to hold our leaders accountable, when we break away, our leaders will then miraculously start being proactive, when we break away, we will automatically/miraculously start generating more revenue. In fact just recently, Nnamdi Kanu in the US made a statement that it is ndi awusa na ndi yoruba that have been planting all our bad Igbo governors and leaders since 1999, and a lot of our youths swallow such trash and run into the streets. It really shocks me how people can open their eyes widely but cannot see or diagnose what the real problem is.

Sam Mbakwe tried in his own capability to bring the state to limelight but you will not zero the fact that low allocation and little or no federal presence contributes to the state the south east is at the moment. If you look at how they will be forced to pay workers and also pay for other recurrent expenditures, you'll know it is only smart investment that can only bring the east from the shithole it is at the moment.

like i said the other time, the southeast governors are fools and do not know how to manage funds except for what Peter Obi did in anambra state. The rest have been stupid and they have been killing themselves for small revenue. They have seen that they cannot do much, instead if investing the little they have, they expressly launder the rest and run away.

Now, let me ask this question, what is the economic importance of Jigawa state in Nigeria that it receives higher allocation than many southern states.

1 Like

Re: The Black Man's Struggle ( Biafra) by VickJames(m): 2:45pm On Nov 04, 2015
soulpeppersoup:

You got the answer. Anytime we have no one to blame we sit down and chart a course to success. There will be internal squabbles for sure but it will not hinder progress because of the competition spirit the separation will generate.

If you check yourself, you will find out that your best shot at success has been when in a healthy competition. That doesn't you have no distraction but because your more focus.

I believe the most crucial stimulant to the success of each nation that will emerge from this nation will be the healthy competition that keep all on their toes. Each will be trying to develop more than others which will help swallow up the internal rancor on a larger scale.

Why Nigeria is not moving forward is because we pride ourself as giant of Africa. Look at these African nation who we see as no where near civilization raising the bar of development higher than we can. This is the secret of china. Rising from the dust to challenge the almight western Nations.

Separation will be a big blow to us but will be the beginning of the rise of the black man. We have to compete with ourselves before we can compete with the west.

You have made so much sense bro.
Re: The Black Man's Struggle ( Biafra) by Vulu: 2:54pm On Nov 04, 2015
I STOPPED READING WHEN THE BABOON OP SAID THE NORTHERN FULANI IS DIFFERENT FROM THE FULANI IN NIGER, CHAD. WHAT IS 'NIGERIAN SPIRIT'? YOU GUYS JUST OPEN YOUR MOUTH AND VOMIT PHRASES YOU CAN'T EVEN DEFINE.

HOW MANY ALMAJIRI IN POTISKUM HAVE HEARD ABOUT YOUR NIGERIAN SPIRIT? FUNNY BABOONS DECEIVING THEMSELVES. LMAO!

Re: The Black Man's Struggle ( Biafra) by obailala(m): 3:35pm On Nov 04, 2015
VickJames:

Sam Mbakwe tried in his own capability to bring the state to limelight but you will not zero the fact that low allocation and little or no federal presence contributes to the state the south east is at the moment. If you look at how they will be forced to pay workers and also pay for other recurrent expenditures, you'll know it is only smart investment that can only bring the east from the shithole it is at the moment.

like i said the other time, the southeast governors are fools and do not know how to manage funds except for what Peter Obi did in anambra state. The rest have been stupid and they have been killing themselves for small revenue. They have seen that they cannot do much, instead if investing the little they have, they expressly launder the rest and run away.

Now, let me ask this question, what is the economic importance of Jigawa state in Nigeria that it receives higher allocation than many southern states.
The same way in which Jigawa receives more allocations than it pays to the centre is the same way the SE states receive more allocations than they pay to the centre so this your last question really has no basis. It is the SS that feeds the entire nation; if any group should be protesting that states like Jigawa receives allocation, it is the SS states. If the FG stops sharing monthly allocations and implements 100% resource control, the SE states together with almost other states in Nigeria will be poorer.

I am still yet to hear an explanation from anyone about how things will be better for the SE following secession especially if the SS isn't involved. If there is any wonderful thing that can be done overnight to raise the income, I wonder what stops such from being implemented now by the individual SE states and I wonder why we must wait till we create an international boundary from Nigeria before such ideas are brought forward or implemented.

1 Like

Re: The Black Man's Struggle ( Biafra) by VickJames(m): 3:59pm On Nov 04, 2015
obailala:
The same way in which Jigawa receives more allocations than it pays to the centre is the same way the SE states receive more allocations than they pay to the centre so this your last question really has no basis. It is the SS that feeds the entire nation; if any group should be protesting that states like Jigawa receives allocation, it is the SS states. If the FG stops sharing monthly allocations and implements 100% resource control, the SE states together with almost other states in Nigeria will be poorer.

I am still yet to hear an explanation from anyone about how things will be better for the SE following secession especially if the SS isn't involved. If there is any wonderful thing that can be done overnight to raise the income, I wonder what stops such from being implemented now by the individual SE states and I wonder why we must wait till we create an international boundary from Nigeria before such ideas are brought forward or implemented.

Every oil producing state gives more than it receives from the federal government. Meaning Imo and Abia states are shortchanged. Why will Jigawa receive more allocation than Abia state when it gives more to the federal purse than the state.

Removing bad governance which I believe will non-existent in Biafra, the igbo people will do well if they secede. If you really want to know about the southeast, you will know that the region has very high human capital development. And if the proposed seaport comes to life, we will do well on our own than this union. There are many indications showing that we will not lack if we secede from this country. it is no boast

1 Like

Re: The Black Man's Struggle ( Biafra) by Setaje(f): 4:49pm On Nov 04, 2015
obailala:

Everybody is making sense. It is good as everyone is bringing out their own thoughts about this issue. To me, It still boils down to the fact that " Africans seems to be unsuccessful when it comes to leadership" and that's the simple truth. Till we tackle that problem, even if we split to tiny units it will continue to mess us up.

3 Likes

Re: The Black Man's Struggle ( Biafra) by cheruv: 5:23pm On Nov 04, 2015
Vulu:
I STOPPED READING WHEN THE BABOON OP SAID THE NORTHERN FULANI IS DIFFERENT FROM THE FULANI IN NIGER, CHAD. WHAT IS 'NIGERIAN SPIRIT'? YOU GUYS JUST OPEN YOUR MOUTH AND VOMIT PHRASES YOU CAN'T EVEN DEFINE.

HOW MANY ALMAJIRI IS POTISKUM HAVE HEARD ABOUT YOUR NIGERIAN SPIRIT? FUNNY BABOONS DECEIVING THEMSELVES. LMAO!
Niko gbachie ya nkiti...onye nu nga o naekwu o che na o nwere ihe no ya n'isi undecidedshocked
Re: The Black Man's Struggle ( Biafra) by Nobody: 6:00pm On Nov 04, 2015
Setaje:

Offcourse everybody has the right to chart it's own freedom. Nobody has a slave mentality. Being logical doesn't equate to slavery. It is the same issue in my right up. The black man's emotion is higher than logic.
I really don't know why you are trying so hard to justify the existence of Nigeria, its existence alone is an injustice to humanity and reason enough for one to seek a breakaway. The biafran agitation goes beyond igbo marginalization, it is also about having a self worth and a true identity. If the British were so interested in nigeria all they needed to do was engage us in a battle and conquer us, isn't that how its done? but what did they do? They played God. It was a case of "Let there be Nigeria! And there was nigeria". No human being in his/her right senses should be proud of this contraption called nigeria, for me its modern day slavery.
Re: The Black Man's Struggle ( Biafra) by Nobody: 6:06pm On Nov 04, 2015
obailala:

really don't know why u compare Jigawa to states in the south east but that's ur opinion. Now let me ask u what does the SS have that the SE don't have?
Re: The Black Man's Struggle ( Biafra) by obailala(m): 6:16pm On Nov 04, 2015
VickJames:

Every oil producing state gives more than it receives from the federal government. Meaning Imo and Abia states are shortchanged. Why will Jigawa receive more allocation than Abia state when it gives more to the federal purse than the state.

Removing bad governance which I believe will be non-existent in Biafra, the igbo people will do well if they secede. If you really want to know about the southeast, you will know that the region has very high human capital development. And if the proposed seaport comes to life, we will do well on our own than this union. There are many indications showing that we will not lack if we secede from this country. it is no boast
Is there a secret the pro-secessionists know that they are not telling us?... Please my brother, kindly explain how or why you believe bad leadership will be non-existent or will miraculously disappear once we separate?...

This fantasy reasoning keeps baffling me but everyone just believes this 'sweet talk' but no one has an explanation as to how it can be achieved. Is this just wishful thinking or is it a case of strong FAITH or are there actually underground works in place to achieve this?... If it can be achieved after a separation, why can this secret strategy not be achieved today before this separation?... Why must we suffer and wait till we separate before we apply this holy grail to good governance?... and if we had visionary and sensible leaders in the SE, who said a viable seaport wouldn't have been built long ago?... Oh lest I forget, Mazi Kanu gave the answer to this question in America recently, he told our youths that it is ndi ugwu awusa na ndi ofe mmanu that are responsible for ensuring we keep choosing bad leaders in the SE. No wonder our youths have jumped into the streets chanting hate slogans with a full belief that the moment we 'Change our Name,' things will automatically be all right. It's a pity!

1 Like

Re: The Black Man's Struggle ( Biafra) by VickJames(m): 6:28pm On Nov 04, 2015
obailala:
Is there a secret the pro-secessionists know that they are not telling us?... Please my brother, kindly explain how or why you believe bad leadership will be non-existent or will miraculously disappear once we separate?...

This fantasy reasoning keeps baffling me but everyone just believes this 'sweet talk' but no one has an explanation as to how it can be achieved. Is this just wishful thinking or is it a case of strong FAITH or are there actually underground works in place to achieve this?... If it can be achieved after a separation, why can this secret strategy not be achieved today before this separation?... Why must we suffer and wait till we separate before we apply this holy grail to good governance?... and if we had visionary and sensible leaders in the SE, who said a viable seaport wouldn't have been built long ago?... Oh lest I forget, Mazi Kanu gave the answer to this question in America recently, he told our youths that it is ndi ugwu awusa na ndi ofe mmanu that are responsible for ensuring we keep choosing bad leaders in the SE. No wonder our youths have jumped into the streets chanting hate slogans with a full belief that the moment we 'Change our Name,' things will automatically be all right. It's a pity!

This is what I am trying to say. The country is been built for corruption. The setting will always breed corruption. When you approach a particular the wrong way, there bound to be problems. the sharing formular of wealth in this country makes it easy for corruption to linger and very difficult to tame.

for example, an hausa man knows that after 8 years, they will not come governance, what will he do? he will take his time and deal with the economy, so that his people will not blame him that he didnt favour them. that is how the whole economy is been run. why do you think people fight for their own people to be in power? it is for this same reason. there is no element of patriotism in the hearts of the people running this country.

The major reason I think this country should is basically because the economy cannot carry its people anymore. if you continue to drag this thing, it will come to a time when you be able to feed. Even if they diversify the economy, what do you think the other region will say? it will be another set fighting and corruption from the other people in that region.

the cycle will go on and on. if you complain about corruption in nigeria, the people where the so called president is coming will attack you and cite many leaders from your tribe that is also corrupt. the problem is too much.

1 Like

Re: The Black Man's Struggle ( Biafra) by Setaje(f): 6:36pm On Nov 04, 2015
obailala:

Exactly. When I wrote this thread, I tried to be objective by not castigating any tribe. Every tribe is doing something. Some contribute more than others. Some don't contribute so much yet get so much. If we even practice regionalism ,isnt it gonna be the same thieving leaders that we have now that will be there.

The militants who everybody thought could hold the country to ransom and get 50% derivation. What happened after they saw money? Lol.
Re: The Black Man's Struggle ( Biafra) by obailala(m): 6:42pm On Nov 04, 2015
VonBismark:
really don't know why u compare Jigawa to states in the south east but that's ur opinion. Now let me ask u what does the SS have that the SE don't have?
I wasn't trying to justify the horrible type of federal system we practice where Jigawa gets more money, I was only trying to paint a general picture based on the statement I quoted. We still have states in the SE that fall in a similar class (not exactly as bad) as the Jigawa example and if we check the combined income from the entire SE, you will discover the zone still gets more federal allocation than it generates. I have given this example just to point out the need for more revenue to be generated in the zone because if there's a separation today, the oil from Imo and Abia will not sustain the entire zone adequately.

In fact to cut this long story short, I was only trying to point out the failure of SE leaders to manage and generate wealth and also to judiciously utilise this wealth; this failure in leadership in my opinion is the single greatest problem we have in the SE and not yoruba or hausa like plenty school of thoughts are postulating and inciting our youths to believe. We must learn to look inwards.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Black Man's Struggle ( Biafra) by Nobody: 6:49pm On Nov 04, 2015
obailala:
I wasn't trying to justify the horrible type of federal system we practice where Jigawa gets more money, I was only trying to paint a general picture based on the statement I quoted. We still have states in the SE that fall in a similar class (not exactly as bad) as the Jigawa example and if we check the combined income from the entire SE, you will discover the zone still gets more federal allocation than it generates. I have given this example just to point out the need for more revenue to be generated in the zone because if there's a separation today, the oil from Imo and Abia will not sustain the entire zone adequately.

In fact to cut this long story short, I was only trying to point out the failure of SE leaders to manage and generate wealth and also to judiciously utilise this wealth; this failure in leadership in my opinion is the single greatest problem we have in the SE and not yoruba or hausa like plenty school of thoughts are postulating and inciting our youths to believe. We must learn to look inwards.
Ok, I feel you
Re: The Black Man's Struggle ( Biafra) by obailala(m): 6:57pm On Nov 04, 2015
VickJames:

This is what I am trying to say. The country is been built for corruption. The setting will always breed corruption. When you approach a particular the wrong way, there bound to be problems. the sharing formular of wealth in this country makes it easy for corruption to linger and very difficult to tame.

for example, an hausa man knows that after 8 years, they will not come governance, what will he do? he will take his time and deal with the economy, so that his people will not blame him that he didnt favour them. that is how the whole economy is been run. why do you think people fight for their own people to be in power? it is for this same reason. there is no element of patriotism in the hearts of the people running this country.

The major reason I think this country should is basically because the economy cannot carry its people anymore. if you continue to drag this thing, it will come to a time when you be able to feed. Even if they diversify the economy, what do you think the other region will say? it will be another set fighting and corruption from the other people in that region.

the cycle will go on and on. if you complain about corruption in nigeria, the people where the so called president is coming will attack you and cite many leaders from your tribe that is also corrupt. the problem is too much.
No doubt, there is a major problem with our type of federal system which doesnt encourage hard work especially for the parasitic zones. I am in total support of a return to proper federalism (with minimum of 50% derivation as it was practised back in the days) and not an outright secession especially a secession whose foundation is built on hate, hate and hate as we see today.

Secondly, I think the SE also has a very major problem of leadership at the local level and if I am to prioritise, I think we should be sorting out the cleaning of our house before we run to the federal level. Charity should really begin at home.
Re: The Black Man's Struggle ( Biafra) by VickJames(m): 7:05pm On Nov 04, 2015
obailala:
No doubt, there is a major problem with our type of federal system which doesnt encourage hard work especially for the parasitic zones. I am in total support of a return to proper federalism (with minimum of 50% derivation as it was practised back in the days) and not an outright secession especially a secession whose foundation is built on hate, hate and hate as we see today.

Secondly, I think the SE also has a very major problem of leadership at the local level and if I am to prioritise, I think we should be sorting out the cleaning of our house before we run to the federal level. Charity should really begin at home.
I have always been the first to chastise the government whenever they erred. I try as much as possible to be in touch of the happenings in my home state and the east in general. I know that the eastern governor are stupid and they dont have a blue-print of where they want the region to be in the nearest future. They only promise us stupid things like good roads and electricity. They know next to nothing about economic and manpower development of the people in the region.

If the region is economically viable, there wont any surge migration down south as been witnessed in recent times. It should be a shame in the eyes of these governors that people have stopped looking at the east as what it used to be and now done so much bad in the image of the region.

there should be re-orientation of our youths and they should know what they need from this present government. I am not even in support of my person needs to be in government before i vote for a particular candidate. what i think should be the discussion now is what you want from the candidate if he eventually becomes the president. sign an agreement with those people and give him your vote rather than fight for your corrupt brother to be in the seat of power.

1 Like

Re: The Black Man's Struggle ( Biafra) by Nobody: 8:32pm On Nov 04, 2015
Some post here just reeks of ignorance, the problem of africa is not just leadership deficit but large scale identity crisis. A German is someone from Germany,same goes for french who are from France and speaks french,they all know where they are from,their cultural values and where to place their allegiance thus they constitute a Nation(the only premise on which a people can fluorish). No matter how intelligent you are you cant flourish under a social system that is designed to milk you.

Our difference is glaring just as it is between Italians and danish but why can they lay claim to their own nation but we can't say same for our self. Why not yoruba,igbo,hausa,tiv,idoma nations like the danish,italians,polish,english,jews nations? or the blacks are incapable of building nations? Why must it be nigeria(a foreign expression) why must we clutch to the expression to define our selves like we are mad.

There is confusion in the land we are a people without identity. Being a nigerian is mark of slavery, accepting to be a nigerian have reduced your igbo nation,youruba nation to a mere tribe. And how on earth's can tribes build nation. Is it not a people of same stock who can form nation and fluorish?is it not funny that igbos with over 40million population is a tribe and some people on the otherside with lesser populations are nations?

Be wise blackman and build your nation. Stop tending to the colonies of the whitemen. Build the Igbo nation,youruba nation etc like the polish,danish,swiss etc did for their own people.

1 Like

Re: The Black Man's Struggle ( Biafra) by Konnektions146(m): 11:08am On Nov 08, 2015
You write well, I followed you to read this but writing all these small kids English is a piss off.

Its "with" and not "wiv"
Re: The Black Man's Struggle ( Biafra) by Nobody: 6:47pm On Mar 17, 2016
Setaje:
The Black Man's Propensity To Always Fight The Wrong Battle.
CASE STUDY: (BIAFRA)

As a young Nigerian Woman, I have always wondered if there is something inherently wrong with the black mind. I have often tried to understand what exactly is our utmost desire and why most of the time, our emotions are much greater than logic.

Insofar as this is it. The truth in its absolute perimeters, I have a problem with COLOURATION. Why do we Africans say this like: THE BLACK MIND?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ekpeye People And Rivers State People Say No To Biafra / We Welcome The New Benin Ikwere People / More Herdsmen Killed By ESN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 137
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.