Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,605 members, 7,809,213 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:34 AM

President Buhari Scraps SURE-P - ThisDay - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / President Buhari Scraps SURE-P - ThisDay (37221 Views)

FCT Admin Evicts Obaigbena From Thisday Dome / Companies Income Tax Lifts FIRS Collections To N1.19trn In Q2 - Thisday / MTN Scraps Early Debt Payment Amid Currency Shortage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Scraps SURE-P - ThisDay by Seun(m): 6:56pm On Nov 04, 2015
texazzpete:
Do you even know the torrent of stories of scams and financial improprieties we heard about sure-p?
Please tell us all about these scams.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Scraps SURE-P - ThisDay by flokii: 7:30pm On Nov 04, 2015
Pidggin:
If this is true, it will not be well with Buhari

you dnt curse your leaders... even d bible is against it.. m sure d Qur'an too I bliv..

badmouthing is allowed but not this..
Re: President Buhari Scraps SURE-P - ThisDay by texazzpete(m): 7:47pm On Nov 04, 2015
sarutobie:

I posted pictures with proof you dimwit! that's a one ton feed mixer one of the farms acquired for their production and you can see the finished layer feeds you irredeemable dimwit! lazy leeches. keep hammering away on NL while people are tapping into opportunities for a better life. party sycophants.

Where is the evidence that this came from SURE-P? And this is the example of the 'advanced machinery' you're babbling about? This is the level of transformation we expect from a fund with hundreds of billions of Naira?
You sycophants will not kill me with laughter. I hope you've come to terms with the harsh reality that there's a new sheriff in town to put you and your paymasters out of business?

Nonsense

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Scraps SURE-P - ThisDay by texazzpete(m): 7:59pm On Nov 04, 2015
Seun:

Sure

You'll remember the Senate Ad-hoc committee on SURE-P insisted N14.6bn was unaccounted for, supposedly meant for payment of the 10k stipend to youths but not done?
http://sunnewsonline.com/new/accounting-sure-p-funds/

Or when the same Senate committee insisted that there was a N500bn shortfall between what should have been saved as Subsidy fund and what was actually remitted to the Chris Kolade SURE-P?

Or the petition against Bode George and a few others claiming they diverted nearly N5bn
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/10/sure-p-scam-allegation-against-me-callous-bode-george/

Or the unemployed Nigerians forced to pay N50k each for SURE-P jobs they never got?
http://omojuwa.com/2014/09/scam-update-unemployed-nigerians-pay-n50000-each-for-sure-p-jobs/

More worrying is the scam against all Nigerians, where we were told to bear the fuel price hike post partial subsidy removal because some SURE-P palliatives were on the way. for the vast majority of Nigerians, those NEVER came. No buses, no marked improvement in roads and infrastructure or healthcare or any of the lofty promises.

We are well rid of that tainted program, thank the Lord.
Re: President Buhari Scraps SURE-P - ThisDay by delectablegyal(f): 9:12pm On Nov 04, 2015
Re: President Buhari Scraps SURE-P - ThisDay by owoadeakin: 9:20pm On Nov 04, 2015
IF DIS IS TRU MAY GOD PUNISH BUHARI because I AM PRSENTLY AN INTERN UNDER GIS SCHEME.
Re: President Buhari Scraps SURE-P - ThisDay by olawooro: 9:51pm On Nov 04, 2015
That is a good step
Re: President Buhari Scraps SURE-P - ThisDay by campusflavour: 10:14pm On Nov 04, 2015
EFCC take note Rochas Okorocha is still with our sure P allowance up to nine months amonth to N 180k for about 300 youths, some our colleagues have being paid though
Re: President Buhari Scraps SURE-P - ThisDay by DeGenius3(m): 10:24pm On Nov 04, 2015
Whatever the case is, let there be something better in place
if you are scrapping the old one my dear mr. president.

Let me Show You The EXACT Step by Step Methods
And Principles You Can Start Using Today to Build A
Highly Profitable Business on The Internet.

Click on The Link Below:

http://serialbusinessinfo.com/new/anb.html
Re: President Buhari Scraps SURE-P - ThisDay by Nobody: 10:24pm On Nov 04, 2015
Lilimax:
I know two people that benefitted from that SURE-P.
They got 12 million each on a platter of gold. smiley

I tried but to no avail embarassed
i smell so much lie lie abi u be lai mohammed daughter? anyway am just asking
Re: President Buhari Scraps SURE-P - ThisDay by deolu2000(m): 11:16pm On Nov 04, 2015
networkrecharg:
Please let them return all the stolen monies from SURE-P...

All the promises of sure-p were never fulfilled...

1. Free buses
2. Working refineries.
3. Regular power supply
4. Lucrative Jobs...

etc
good roads n massive linkage of cities with rail transport were part of GEJ's lies.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Scraps SURE-P - ThisDay by Alwaystruth: 1:39am On Nov 05, 2015
True life story

Re: President Buhari Scraps SURE-P - ThisDay by sparkleRed(f): 6:32am On Nov 05, 2015
Ah buhari y! Sure P helped me oo, in Niger! It was sureP bus that transported me to dat village nysc posted me to free and I was without money dat day as I couldn't access d Atm, they carried all corp members to their ppa free ah! @ least dats one thing I benefited buhari let dis batch b benefit too cry
Re: President Buhari Scraps SURE-P - ThisDay by ibietela2(m): 6:34am On Nov 05, 2015
Phantom2:
I don't have anything against GEJ it's the national cake mentality of people put in the hem of affairs . . . who says there still is no or won't be corruption and looting with PMB ...we're human its in our blood to exploit open opportunities if there are no consequences.

Ok
Re: President Buhari Scraps SURE-P - ThisDay by sparkleRed(f): 6:36am On Nov 05, 2015
Niger sure P also bought keke for tbeir young men, dis one I saw it, let dem just monitor it nt scrap it oo! And dis will cause lay off nw, unemployment will get rampant oo, so more crime tendency, hope Buhari knws except he has set beta plans in motion which is nt so embarassed

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Scraps SURE-P - ThisDay by saintfellow(m): 7:32am On Nov 05, 2015
Seun:
hi seun, how can i add to my user name? as u can c due to how my user name is, d mentions are numerous and annoying so i want to add letters to it like fellowship900 to reduce d mentions, can u pls do it for me?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Scraps SURE-P - ThisDay by vroom(m): 8:34am On Nov 05, 2015
How true is this news?,i doubt it's authenticity, such news cannot come up and only thisday will publish it. If there is reported case of corruption, let PMB replace the officials and sanitise the Sheme,unless he has a better plan, otherwise the rate of unemployment will skyrocket and crime rat will definitely increase, this Sure-P Udoji money is seriously helping, I have already map out a plan for my 360k to start a mini fish farm as man no get any other pace to source for fund,i pray baba change his plan or have a better plan for us.
Re: President Buhari Scraps SURE-P - ThisDay by iPrinz20(m): 12:08pm On Nov 05, 2015
deanoffaculty:

Abi na! Sure-P is a political scam. It got to a point that Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala told Nigerians during GEJ tenure that the fund was missing(about 500billion Naira) and later twisted it that it was not missing, then where is it?....and they buried the matter. Billions of Naira..... money dey grow wings? Also,88% of the GIS applicants were not given the 20k monthly stipend.
It's better they scrap the Sure-P things.

Bros, I am tempted to insult ur ignorance n lies but I won't ....... I am a beneficiary of sureP. My colleagues and i were fully paid our 30k per mnth stipends and 25k training allowance ......
Re: President Buhari Scraps SURE-P - ThisDay by deanoffaculty: 12:27pm On Nov 05, 2015
iPrinz20:

Bros, I am tempted to insult ur ignorance n lies but I won't ....... I am a beneficiary of sureP. My colleagues and i were fully paid our 30k per mnth stipends and 25k training allowance ......
Thanks iprinz20! I am not saying there were not paid(of course,some graduates got their full allowance) but some persons I know even my two cousins said they were not paid. The only money they gave to them was the 5k(for tfare) during the inauguration in Abuja. And before that time,they have already given those in charge their Bank details and some days after given Placement for the training stuff but they were not paid.
Cheers bro!
Re: President Buhari Scraps SURE-P - ThisDay by Ifebazz(m): 12:52pm On Nov 05, 2015
deanoffaculty:

Abi na! Sure-P is a political scam. It got to a point that Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala told Nigerians during GEJ tenure that the fund was missing(about 500billion Naira) and later twisted it that it was not missing, then where is it?....and they buried the matter. Billions of Naira..... money dey grow wings? Also,88% of the GIS applicants were not given the 20k monthly stipend.
It's better they scrap the Sure-P things.
Get your facts right first so that you know your right from your left.
Re: President Buhari Scraps SURE-P - ThisDay by deanoffaculty: 12:56pm On Nov 05, 2015
Ifebazz:

Get your facts right first so that you know your right from your left.
Aiit boss! Thanks!
Re: President Buhari Scraps SURE-P - ThisDay by Cityguy: 6:10pm On Nov 06, 2015
The youths were the champion of this 'Change' but unfortunately are becoming the first set of casualties of its wind. Well, when one sows wind, he should expect whirlwind. I just only hope better policies with direct impact on the teeming population of energetic, unemployed youths would replace these touted 'bad, corrupt' policies of immediate govt. Eyin ore, Olorun a fi abuku mo sibe o grin
Re: President Buhari Scraps SURE-P - ThisDay by Ask4bigneyo(m): 11:01pm On Nov 06, 2015
FEDERAL MINISTRY OF FINANCE
PRESS STATEMENT ON THE STATUS OF THE
GRADUATE INTERNSHIP SCHEME
The news of winding up of the Subsidy Reinvestment and Empowerment Programme (SURE-P) has elicited a barrage of enquiries from partner firms, interns,and other stakeholders on the status of the Graduate Internship Scheme. The general public, particularly our partners firms and interns are to note as follows;
a) The Graduate Internship Scheme is no longer funded from the SURE-P.
b) GIS is currently being funded as part of a job creation program and appropriated in 2015 budget.
c) The 2015 budgetary provisions is enough to cover the cost of managing the scheme for the year.
I am to advise that interns remain committed to their employers with assurance that monthly stipends will continue to be paid as appropriated in the budget.
Anastasia Daniel – Nwaobia (Mrs).
Permanent Secretary

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

South Africa’s Johann Rupert Overtakes Aliko Dangote As Africa’s Richest Man / Top 5 Millionaires Who Made Their Money Online And How They Did It / N818,000 Stolen In A Day At Diamond Bank- !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.