Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,983 members, 7,828,481 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

Arsenal Fans Decamp - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Arsenal Fans Decamp (4891 Views)

Liverpools Coutinho Mocks Arsenal Fans On Twitter Lol / Arsenal Fans Mock City's Supporters By Doing A Poznan Celebration At Wembley / 4 Arsenal Fans Nur, Kein Haters Pleeeeeeeeeeez! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Decamp by baron2000(m): 9:57am On May 23, 2009
[color=#990000]WHEN AN slowpoke FINDS HIMSELF SUPPORTING A CLUB THAT HAS LONG TERM PLANS LIKE ARSENAL, HIS SENSES WILL NOT BE ABLE TO COMPREHEND D DETAILS OF THAT PLAN. SO HE BECOMES CONFUSED AND MOVES TO A CLUB THAT IS BEGINNING TO DECLINE DUE TO OLD AGED PLAYERS AND DRYING UP PURSE. ARSENAL WILL BEGIN TO EXCEL THIS SEASON. OUR PLAYERS HAVE MATURED. cheesy cheesy grin grin[/color]
Re: Arsenal Fans Decamp by Gadols(f): 8:16pm On May 23, 2009
baron2000:

[color=#990000]WHEN AN slowpoke FINDS HIMSELF SUPPORTING A CLUB THAT HAS LONG TERM PLANS LIKE ARSENAL, HIS SENSES WILL NOT BE ABLE TO COMPREHEND D DETAILS OF THAT PLAN. SO HE BECOMES CONFUSED AND MOVES TO A CLUB THAT IS BEGINNING TO DECLINE DUE TO OLD AGED PLAYERS AND DRYING UP PURSE. ARSENAL WILL BEGIN TO EXCEL THIS SEASON. OUR PLAYERS HAVE MATURED. cheesy cheesy grin grin[/color]

I pity you. you forget so soon. The same aged players whip your toddlers 4-1. Pls get a life my friend.
i guess Arsenal has a vision 2020, 7 point agenda plan. i really pity you.

Chelsea will win the FA cup. You know that. You guys dont even have a bench at the moment. You need experience. Solomon kalou can make a difference for you. Grab him.
Re: Arsenal Fans Decamp by Gadols(f): 6:45pm On May 24, 2009
Chelsea 3 sUNDerLAND 2.

What a way to end this year's league.
Re: Arsenal Fans Decamp by switch47(m): 8:02pm On May 24, 2009
Gadols:

Chelsea 3 sUNDerLAND 2.

What a way to end this year's league.

FULHAM 0 EVERTON 2     What a way to end the EPL----------and what is next??
Gadols:

I pity you. you forget so soon. The same aged players whip your toddlers 4-1. Pls get a life my friend.
i guess Arsenal has a vision 2020, 7 point agenda plan. i really pity you.

Chelsea will win the FA cup. You know that. You guys dont even have a bench at the moment. You need experience. Solomon kalou can make a difference for you. Grab him.
    CHELSEA WILL NOT WIN THE FA CUP!! CHELSEA WILL NOT WIN ANYTHING This season and since your reason for leaving Arsenal (imaginary since you were never with Arsenal anyway ARSENAL does not reckon with Armchair fans they know you not and never knew you) is because of trophy maybe you can consider manchester united or barcelona!! No be silverware you dey find?
Re: Arsenal Fans Decamp by manickal(m): 8:21pm On May 24, 2009
maggot club. yuck. i feel for the poster.
Re: Arsenal Fans Decamp by switch47(m): 8:38pm On May 24, 2009
WHO BE FAN AND WHO BE SUPPORTER??   Armchair fans too?

Look  Arm chair fans are nothing but pseudo supporters, those whose impact are not felt, those in Nigeria living under the delusions that they are surporters are only living in a fools paradise contemplating decamping, when the TRUE fans in London , England  who come week in week out to see Arsenal play and others on other continent whose impact are felt from a distance in terms of ACTUAL monetary, effective morale  support and share / stake holding  are talking  some characters who are NOTHING BUT PASIVE, INVALID Spectators/Armchair fans  are wasting their time forming activity using words like WE ,US, Decamp(total crase), support(how only in the mind), haging them selve (problem from home) , insulting peoples fathers on nairaland(moral decedence- satanic?!), Stabing them selves in dem area(up shelsi)-  common   Television viewers/spectators O  Ala Loar rayden   (mortal kombat)    ENUFF of this Nonsense. it is high time we know what, who and how to be a  REAL football club  fan/Supporter !! NO BE FOR MOUTH ,POSTING, VIEWING and yelling at your TV in your village. that only qualifys you as an outsider , Armchair  Fan  JUST AN ARMCHAIR FAN NOT A SUPPORTER!!    WENGER HAS GOT A SET OF PEOPLE IN MIND WHEN HE SAID  - I’m thankful for fans’ support----------- and i dont think you ever belonged to that class!! grin

Re: Arsenal Fans Decamp by chrisical(m): 11:48am On May 25, 2009
@swicth
You get mouth no be small grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Decamp by deb(m): 2:55pm On May 25, 2009
Man this is crazy hilarious! cheesy

Re: Arsenal Fans Decamp by switch47(m): 6:57pm On May 25, 2009
@ Chrisical
grin grin

@deb
grin grin how about this??

Re: Arsenal Fans Decamp by davidif: 10:22pm On May 25, 2009
Look at this bandwagon fans, whatever happened to loyalty. Later on, when we start winning they would now think of coming back. I believe the bible calls people like you "unstable as water".
Re: Arsenal Fans Decamp by Meldrick(m): 2:11pm On May 26, 2009
switch47:

Money speaks indeed!! Are you aware that Romn has lost half of his money and he has fallen from number 15 to 51 in thw world?? are you also aware that Heavy wasteful spending does not and cannot guarantee silverware and titles? Chelsea has not won anything for the past three seasons!! with all the so called mature hooligans on the team!!DOES THAT MEAN IF ROMAN SELLS CHELSEA OFF you will quickly look for another billioniare club to join?? those who are true fans of clubs [b](NOT YOUR TYPES)[/b]dont do that based on titles and silverware, IT IS A TRADITION!! for example ROONEY plays for manchester united but he is a fan of EVERTOn till date. and if i may add do you really know the differnce btw. Armchair Fan, Fan and supporter?? i truely doubt you do. and may lack the basic intelligence to understand if i try to explain to you!! grin grin
This is the quote of a poor man. They start recounting how rich men fell. Look here asshole!! No matter how poor you claim he is, he is still capable of feeding your generation.
What do you know about been a fan. You are the real arm chair fan. Today you are a fan of Arsenal, tommorrow you become a fan of Everton(don't forget the Everton thread you started with only u contributing). Tomorrow you will be kano pillars. Continue prostituting. At least I can come out boldly and say I'm a Chelsea fan. When did you start watching Arsenal play(of course when Kanu jioned Arsenal. Go ask the real Arsenal fans and they give you a history of the club. You reain an arm chair fan for life. grin grin shocked shocked
Re: Arsenal Fans Decamp by sirwebs(m): 3:51pm On May 26, 2009
you can change your job
you can change your car
you can even change your wife
but you can't change your football club.
-old English saying.

Sorry @poster but your not a football fan. Try tennis.
Re: Arsenal Fans Decamp by Meldrick(m): 5:22pm On May 26, 2009
grin grin grin C'mon boys!!!burn those jersey's filled with excema

Re: Arsenal Fans Decamp by switch47(m): 8:10pm On May 26, 2009
@ME:DRICK
for your information[b] i watch European soccer for fun[/b] and i am a FAN of Good football which i see as purely entertainment. i dont belong to your group of NA shelsi i chose, na arsenal i dey o what of you, me i be Barca o. that is far from my phylosophy, i have favourite clubs and clubs i have soft spots for, that i enjoy watching!!Unlike you living in a fools paradise-----like chelsea gives a hoot if you ever exist. i enjoy good soccer, and hate nagative football!! period!! grin grin grin grin  CLUB SUPORT in EUROPE IS A TRADITION  That is why a club like NEWCASTLE will still have fans no matter what!!HAVE YOU EVER WONDERED WHY IT IS ALWAYS THE TOP PREMIERSHIP SIDES THAT HAS SO CALLED  FANS (LAYING CHILDISH CLAIMS/MAKING NOISE LIKE YOU??) Your loyalty is based entirely on silverware and present form and it is FAKE and mere FANTASY If Bill gates should buy west ham tomorow and they win premiership 3 times back to back people like you will declare for them   FAKE!! FAKE!! FAKE  SELF DECEPTION - YOU ARE JUST AN ARM CHAIR SPECTATOR am sure you lack the basic intelligence to understand what t takes to be an true fan even if i try to explain to you like  my 6 year old son., if i must truly be a fan of a club. it must be from Nigeria.I support my Nigerian clubs with cash and more.-----------   Rooney remains a fan of everton till date. why/ its a tradition!! not by who carry cup.  i truly sympathise with you. grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Decamp by Meldrick(m): 9:44am On May 27, 2009
@ switch or swatch
What's ur danm understanding of good football. It takes one to understand the game of football and it takes another to be able to detect good football. You roam about supporting clubs that win and you say you understand what good football is. Every individual has a right to be a fan of any club he has a soft spot for but your attitude of hitting hard words on supporters of a particular club is weird and crazy.
Of course you cannot explain what you do not have an understanding of so how can you explain what a true fan is. If truly you understand what a fan is , you will realize you are the true ARM CHAIR fan. grin grin grin
SYMPATIZE WITH YOURSELF ASSHOLE shocked grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Decamp by alaanu(m): 1:49pm On May 27, 2009
@Gadols. You are welcome. Please don't mind Switch47 and other Arsenal losers. They are ashame of publicly declaring their decamping. Chelsea is a club for the winners. Despite coming third in the EPL and in the final of FA Cup and almost got to the final of the Champions league, if not that biased referee which even non-chelsea fans attested to, All Chelsea players, fans and the coach felt they should may done better considering the pedigree of the Club . That shows it's a club that knows what it want. Winning trophies. Compared that with Arsene Wenger and Arsenal fans who express satisfaction with their position. It shows the club doesn't have the winning mentality. Infact, it's a club for the Average and losers.

Once again, Gadols u are welcome, But like a colleage said you will be placed on 6 months probation.

Up Blues.
Re: Arsenal Fans Decamp by Gadols(f): 7:03pm On May 31, 2009
@switch47 and other looser,
Well, its history that CHELSEA just picked up the oldest trophy on earth.
I have said b4 that we are sure to pick it. Its a shame some Arsenal fans kept insisting
that we have old men as players playing against their grandsons. I dont know what to say.
Football is about winning trophies. Play all the good football without trophies and lets see whether you will enter
history books.
I havent for once regretted leaving arsenal. If anything, am more fulfilled.
UP CHELSEA, UP BLUES!!!!

C H E L S E A 4 L I F E. smiley kiss
Re: Arsenal Fans Decamp by switch47(m): 6:43am On Jun 01, 2009
for your information Arsenal has got a better History than chelsea.True Club support is about Tradition and it is not about trophies, your reason for running to chelsea is simply because of silverware right? that means if they stop winning , you quickly rush to another club and claim you are their fan. little wonder the only teams that seems to have fans in Nigeria are only the first four, let Bill gates buy west Ham today and west ham wins the league 3 times in a row, Fake guys like you will quickly rush to join them, FAKE, FAKE, FAKE!!  Glory Hunter. FAKE FANS grin claiming support for only TOP FOUR EPL TEAMS  Do not decieve your self. you are nothing but a spectator. by the way like i will always say, I ONLY WACTH SOCCER TO BE ENTERTAINED and i enjoy good soccer esp with my favourite teams LOSE OR WIN THE ONLY THING I CARE ABOUT IS THE THRILL AND FUN!! so if they lose it is their headache, its their cross, its their career not mine and unlike you THEIR PAIN IS NOT MY PAIN!!(NA me send them go field? grin and if i must claim to be an ACTIVE fan of a team, it is  a Nigerian team, as per overseas clubs, i just have favourites and am just a PASSIVE Fan at best you cant love chelsea more than londoners , who love the club BEFORE ROMAN BOUGTH IT, ALL THE YEARS CHELSEA WON NOTHING, THEY STILL SUPPORT THE CLUB like a tradition, stop deciving your self, the true fans know themselves grin  grin grin GROW UP!!
Re: Arsenal Fans Decamp by Gadols(f): 2:58pm On Jun 01, 2009
Hmmmm, since you just fancy watching good football, i guess you never had a stake and therefore you are unable to understand the flow that goes with passion. For some of us, it is a spirit. i wonder how you understood the tradition of a supporter when you are just floating soccer lover. you dont understand frustration do you? An Arsenal fan hung himself in kenya. We might call it foolish but he loved the club with a passion that he gave his life. Unfortunately his life can not win them trophies to say the least. Frustration can make you change your statusquo. Thats what i did. Chelsea play good football with great character. i was a silent supporter of the club and when i found out that arsenal FC does not even have a clear focus for themselves, i quit the club and pitched tent with one of the finest clubs in europe- CHELSEA.
Am gona be here for life. i believe you know that chelsea will be a team to beat next season.
watch us.
Up Blues!!!!
Re: Arsenal Fans Decamp by call4shola(m): 1:57pm On Jun 04, 2009
Na as u come u take go,i'm sure u joined during the invincibles era. to leave a club u Claimed u show loyalty to shows u were never a fan, i sabi pple like una, i have a couple of them as friends. just wait and see its just a mata of time, wish u good luck at selsea.

(1) (2) (Reply)

South Africa 2010: Man Of The Match Thread. / What Do You Think About Nigerian Commentators? / Breaking News: Fifa Ban Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.