Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,554 members, 7,816,344 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

Silly Timi Alaibe Back To The PDP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Silly Timi Alaibe Back To The PDP (2902 Views)

Buhari Set To Appoint Timi Alaibe Over Niger Delta Avengers / Timi Alaibe Withdraws From APC Governorship Primary In Bayelsa / Bayelsa PDP Chairman, Tiimi Alaibe, 1,100 Other PDP Members Defect To APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Silly Timi Alaibe Back To The PDP by hinwazaka: 9:47am On Nov 04, 2015
Reports reaching the media is that embattled loser of the APC primaries in Bayelsa state, may have defected back to the PDP . Last week a 100 of his supporters were received back to the PDP. Senators Brambaifar and chief Alex ekoitenne led the defectors under the punishment of a heavy downpour back to the PDP. Efforts to reach Timi Alaibe to understand his loyalty, were futile, due to the non disclosure of his whereabouts. The defectors claimed that the APC is a party of impostors and led by a crooked bunch of electoral thieves. The heat is really on and these men are an embarrassment to politics and to the APC for allowing vultures within their camps. BAYELSA 2015, the heat is on.
http://www.thegazellenews.com/2015/11/01/bayelsa-2015-timi-alaibes-supporters-defect-to-pdp/
Re: Silly Timi Alaibe Back To The PDP by miqos02(m): 9:48am On Nov 04, 2015
its normal
Re: Silly Timi Alaibe Back To The PDP by Iykopee(m): 9:50am On Nov 04, 2015
Jumping from party to party is a political culture.
Re: Silly Timi Alaibe Back To The PDP by DahtzFestjayz: 9:50am On Nov 04, 2015
X C
Re: Silly Timi Alaibe Back To The PDP by Nobody: 9:51am On Nov 04, 2015
It's normal in any system without scruples. Nothing new.

1 Like

Re: Silly Timi Alaibe Back To The PDP by hinwazaka: 9:58am On Nov 04, 2015
Iykopee:
Jumping from party to party is a political culture.
The APC is a shameless group of people. It's obvious these defectors never really left the PDP. Some of them were sent as spies and saboteurs to weaken and destroy the APC in BAYELSA state. And with the greed of Silva, they were able to get the others who were aloof of the plan, to join them in their espionage campaign. Stup1d inexperienced APC.
Re: Silly Timi Alaibe Back To The PDP by CharlesPhc: 10:04am On Nov 04, 2015
Senators Brambaifar and chief Alex ekoitenne led the defectors under the punishment of a heavy downpour back to the PDP

Now rainfall has become punishment since the defection is against the APC abi? Nonsense...!!!

Why not see the rain as washing off the dirty deceptive spirit of APC from them

7 Likes

Re: Silly Timi Alaibe Back To The PDP by ricsman(m): 10:10am On Nov 04, 2015
I love those PDP that refused to decamp
I love those PDP that left to form a strong APC
I love APC as a party
but since 2014 to date

I hate those jumping from one party to the other

1 Like

Re: Silly Timi Alaibe Back To The PDP by temitemi1(m): 10:11am On Nov 04, 2015
The defectors claimed that the APC is a party of impostors and led by a crooked bunch of electoral thieves. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Silly Timi Alaibe Back To The PDP by Phame: 10:29am On Nov 04, 2015
That is why it was right they did not to give him that ticket. He's not a committed party man.
I like Timi Alaibe, but he's bayelsa number one political prostitute.

1 Like

Re: Silly Timi Alaibe Back To The PDP by dhantey324(m): 10:54am On Nov 04, 2015
Height of Jumpology..

1 Like

Re: Silly Timi Alaibe Back To The PDP by ajepako(f): 10:58am On Nov 04, 2015
Even idiots know that APC is bad market in Bayelsa

PDP all the way for them there...
Re: Silly Timi Alaibe Back To The PDP by babdap: 10:59am On Nov 04, 2015
I knew it would happen.
Re: Silly Timi Alaibe Back To The PDP by Okanokan(m): 11:11am On Nov 04, 2015
From direct opinion of the people, political permutations, Timi Alaibe or no Timi Alaibe, Seriake Dickson will win.
Re: Silly Timi Alaibe Back To The PDP by Kennywills7(m): 11:20am On Nov 04, 2015
No sane person dat wanted a better living environment in his state will vote for d APC candidate with corruption cases hanging in his neck which are cases from his first tenure while in government.
However if d news of alaibe jumping d ship is true then am now surprised cos its topical of Nigerian politics
Re: Silly Timi Alaibe Back To The PDP by nnachukz(m): 12:12pm On Nov 04, 2015
They left to join forces against thief sylva and the electoral thieves in APC both in the State and in Abuja.
Re: Silly Timi Alaibe Back To The PDP by Nobody: 12:14pm On Nov 04, 2015
Poor Timi!! He only heard "change" and jumped on board without even bothering to find out what kind of change he was getting himself into!! Thank God he is back to his senses!!

1 Like

Re: Silly Timi Alaibe Back To The PDP by LordMecuzy(m): 12:16pm On Nov 04, 2015
PDP should discard that guy Timi Alaibe
Re: Silly Timi Alaibe Back To The PDP by Nobody: 12:46pm On Nov 04, 2015
soldier go soldier come
Re: Silly Timi Alaibe Back To The PDP by thundafire: 12:49pm On Nov 04, 2015
soon tinubu go defect
Re: Silly Timi Alaibe Back To The PDP by GenbIoodykiller: 12:50pm On Nov 04, 2015
dearpreye:
It's normal in any system without scruples. Nothing new.
bros how far naa smiley
Re: Silly Timi Alaibe Back To The PDP by Nobody: 1:08pm On Nov 04, 2015
GenbIoodykiller:

bros how far naa smiley

My brother, I'm fine ooo oo. ......still on body language. LOL!

1 Like

Re: Silly Timi Alaibe Back To The PDP by Opinedecandid(m): 1:19pm On Nov 04, 2015
Good for him.

Better for him.
Re: Silly Timi Alaibe Back To The PDP by deelabs(m): 2:50pm On Nov 04, 2015
Wind Screen Expert @ Carpartsnigeria.com
BLUE STAR AUTO VENTURES
http://carpartsnigeria.com/vendordetails/1928
https://twitter.com/NGCarParts
http://facebook.com/carpartsnigeria
09099995678, 07035564512, 0812 8082225
inquiry@CarPartsNigeria.com
Re: Silly Timi Alaibe Back To The PDP by hinwazaka: 11:17pm On Nov 04, 2015
CharlesPhc:

Now rainfall has become punishment since the defection is against the APC abi? Nonsense...!!!

My comment was directed against the APC defectors, and not the PDP
Re: Silly Timi Alaibe Back To The PDP by Modigi: 11:19pm On Nov 04, 2015
Why is he coming back to PDP. The cursed party i just left. It is simply pointless supporting a party that has misrule us for 16 years.
Re: Silly Timi Alaibe Back To The PDP by Monimatic(m): 11:20pm On Nov 04, 2015
hinwazaka:
Reports reaching the media is that embattled loser of the APC primaries in Bayelsa state, may have defected back to the PDP . Last week a 100 of his supporters were received back to the PDP. Senators Brambaifar and chief Alex ekoitenne led the defectors under the punishment of a heavy downpour back to the PDP. Efforts to reach Timi Alaibe to understand his loyalty, were futile, due to the non disclosure of his whereabouts. The defectors claimed that the APC is a party of impostors and led by a crooked bunch of electoral thieves. The heat is really on and these men are an embarrassment to politics and to the APC for allowing vultures within their camps. BAYELSA 2015, the heat is on.
http://www.thegazellenews.com/2015/11/01/bayelsa-2015-timi-alaibes-supporters-defect-to-pdp/

e dey pain u well well
mumu like u, u didn't call him silly when he decamped from PDP to APC ....usesless APC e-rat
Re: Silly Timi Alaibe Back To The PDP by Monimatic(m): 11:25pm On Nov 04, 2015
CharlesPhc:

don't mind the useless OP who is a coward
Re: Silly Timi Alaibe Back To The PDP by hinwazaka: 11:50pm On Nov 04, 2015
Monimatic:

e dey pain u well well
mumu like u, u didn't call him silly when he decamped from PDP to APC ....usesless APC e-rat
Check my profile and then apologise for this ignorant comment

(1) (Reply)

Igbo Ingenuity: Info Man Opens Car Factory In Imo State / See How A Hardcore IPOB Member Was Buried In Style In His Hometown / The Sudden Love For An Hausa-fulani Atiku By The Igbos On Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.