Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,938 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Fayose Interacts With Another Elderly Woman In Ekiti State (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Interacts With Another Elderly Woman In Ekiti State (Photos) (22651 Views)

Amina Mohammed Interacts With Robot 'Sophia' At UN Summit. Photos/video / Buhari Interacts With State House Staff / Shehu Sani Interacts With Beggars In Kaduna (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fayose Interacts With Another Elderly Woman In Ekiti State (Photos) by 247frolicboss(m): 9:49am On Nov 04, 2015

4 Likes

Re: Fayose Interacts With Another Elderly Woman In Ekiti State (Photos) by Nobody: 9:52am On Nov 04, 2015
He's smart. He knows that no matter hw often youths curse and use swear words here on Socıal medıa, ıt wont measure up to when Old Ekıtı Women lay curses on hım.
He's smart! He's smart! We need more of hım ın polıtıcs!

73 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose Interacts With Another Elderly Woman In Ekiti State (Photos) by jessejunior(m): 9:52am On Nov 04, 2015
Fayose!!!! Wahz he upto sef undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose Interacts With Another Elderly Woman In Ekiti State (Photos) by libertyfather(m): 10:05am On Nov 04, 2015
youngpol:
He's smart. He knows that no matter hw often youths curse and use swear words here on Socıal medıa, ıt wont measure up to when Old Ekıtı Women lay curses on hım.
He's smart! He's smart! We need more of hım ın polıtıcs!

Lubbish, paparazzi talkative, is that more of wht you want in politics? I'm sorry for you! Anyway you will say this because you are not from his State

5 Likes

Re: Fayose Interacts With Another Elderly Woman In Ekiti State (Photos) by temitemi1(m): 10:07am On Nov 04, 2015
My ROLE MODEL cheesy grin grin

48 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Fayose Interacts With Another Elderly Woman In Ekiti State (Photos) by ToyozzieTohBad(f): 10:57am On Nov 04, 2015
MR NOTICE ME!
MR CENTRE OF ATTRACTION
MR PAY ME ATTENTION
MR LOOK HERE NAH
MR IBILE
MR EVERYBODY MUST LOVE ME grin

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose Interacts With Another Elderly Woman In Ekiti State (Photos) by damton(m): 10:57am On Nov 04, 2015
Fayose for show. Ekiti people must like this style.

which is no wonder why he was elected.
Re: Fayose Interacts With Another Elderly Woman In Ekiti State (Photos) by CEOplexy: 10:57am On Nov 04, 2015
Okk
Re: Fayose Interacts With Another Elderly Woman In Ekiti State (Photos) by Dazzler07: 10:58am On Nov 04, 2015
Why is fayose's gimmicks always making headlines?

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Interacts With Another Elderly Woman In Ekiti State (Photos) by Acidosis(m): 10:58am On Nov 04, 2015
Fayose the indomitable destroyer of APC situation-propaganda room

cheesy

20 Likes

Re: Fayose Interacts With Another Elderly Woman In Ekiti State (Photos) by sexxydiva(f): 10:58am On Nov 04, 2015
Mtcheewwww undecided

1 Like

Re: Fayose Interacts With Another Elderly Woman In Ekiti State (Photos) by Ucheosefoh(m): 10:58am On Nov 04, 2015
I dont know why I like this man, politician at the grass root and the children of hate will never see anything good about him like the poster above because they know that their APC governors will not try such because of the stones and pure water that will be thrown at them

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fayose Interacts With Another Elderly Woman In Ekiti State (Photos) by Nobody: 10:58am On Nov 04, 2015
Not necessary angry
Re: Fayose Interacts With Another Elderly Woman In Ekiti State (Photos) by Rexceedo: 10:59am On Nov 04, 2015
Fayose giving APC heartattack since 1300BC

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose Interacts With Another Elderly Woman In Ekiti State (Photos) by LMAyedun(m): 10:59am On Nov 04, 2015
Governor of the people, by the people and for the people cool

18 Likes

Re: Fayose Interacts With Another Elderly Woman In Ekiti State (Photos) by cosby02(m): 11:00am On Nov 04, 2015
How can this help Ekiti people structurally and economically

1 Like

Re: Fayose Interacts With Another Elderly Woman In Ekiti State (Photos) by witorwitoutyou(m): 11:00am On Nov 04, 2015
E go stop by one day,follow mad person talk

Tinkin d person is alrite

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Interacts With Another Elderly Woman In Ekiti State (Photos) by afuye(m): 11:00am On Nov 04, 2015
[size=18pt]wetin concern me ?[/size]

1 Like

Re: Fayose Interacts With Another Elderly Woman In Ekiti State (Photos) by Nobody: 11:00am On Nov 04, 2015
Impressive.

This woman is really tall.

And it is the likes of this woman that will protect him no matter what his haters do or say.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Interacts With Another Elderly Woman In Ekiti State (Photos) by freshness2020: 11:00am On Nov 04, 2015
Better man wey sabi his onions.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Interacts With Another Elderly Woman In Ekiti State (Photos) by Babatindan: 11:00am On Nov 04, 2015
libertyfather:

Lubbish, paparazzi talkative, is that more of wht you want in politics? I'm sorry for you! Anyway you will say this because you are not from his State
seems you're from his (ekiti) state. Tell us what fayose is doing badly.

6 Likes

Re: Fayose Interacts With Another Elderly Woman In Ekiti State (Photos) by Enesi47: 11:01am On Nov 04, 2015
Which project have fayose commission so far?

1 Like

Re: Fayose Interacts With Another Elderly Woman In Ekiti State (Photos) by tobtap: 11:01am On Nov 04, 2015
undecided undecided
Re: Fayose Interacts With Another Elderly Woman In Ekiti State (Photos) by coldsummer: 11:01am On Nov 04, 2015
[size=18pt]This one will do anything for the media.[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Interacts With Another Elderly Woman In Ekiti State (Photos) by erunz(m): 11:01am On Nov 04, 2015
Tinubu youth association will not like this. SLAYER OF TINUBU. OSHIKOMOLE, I wish you were the governor of my State not that midget called Oshiomole. God bless Fayose.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Interacts With Another Elderly Woman In Ekiti State (Photos) by chesterlee(m): 11:01am On Nov 04, 2015
The slayer of Thiefnuboo!!

5 Likes

Re: Fayose Interacts With Another Elderly Woman In Ekiti State (Photos) by DrownedFish: 11:01am On Nov 04, 2015
Man of the People

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Interacts With Another Elderly Woman In Ekiti State (Photos) by Firefire(m): 11:01am On Nov 04, 2015
Wonderful!

Where are those enemies of progress... cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Interacts With Another Elderly Woman In Ekiti State (Photos) by petrelli07: 11:02am On Nov 04, 2015
is it only me or do others also feel this man is just not doing anything in this state. More than a year now and still no capital project. I pity ekiti people. fashola never did this but people felt the impact of his administration...

4 Likes

Re: Fayose Interacts With Another Elderly Woman In Ekiti State (Photos) by boboLIL(m): 11:02am On Nov 04, 2015
What a simple man by nature.. Simplicity is the key... Be close to ur subjects.... Fayose u r the man

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Again APC Governors Disagree With Tinubu Over Campaign Matters / FG Postpones Population Census To May / Samuel Melaye, Dino Melaye’s Brother Cries Out Over Senator’s Whereabouts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.