Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,366 members, 7,836,476 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

Fayose Interacts With Another Elderly Woman In Ekiti State (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Interacts With Another Elderly Woman In Ekiti State (Photos) (22660 Views)

Amina Mohammed Interacts With Robot 'Sophia' At UN Summit. Photos/video / Buhari Interacts With State House Staff / Shehu Sani Interacts With Beggars In Kaduna (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Interacts With Another Elderly Woman In Ekiti State (Photos) by yomalex(m): 11:02am On Nov 04, 2015
this guy sha
Re: Fayose Interacts With Another Elderly Woman In Ekiti State (Photos) by DrownedFish: 11:02am On Nov 04, 2015
Enesi47:
Which project have fayose commission so far?
Go and ask Aregbesola
Re: Fayose Interacts With Another Elderly Woman In Ekiti State (Photos) by ebengems(m): 11:03am On Nov 04, 2015
i just like this guy for no reason
Re: Fayose Interacts With Another Elderly Woman In Ekiti State (Photos) by DrownedFish: 11:04am On Nov 04, 2015
ToyozzieTohBad:
MR NOTICE ME!
MR CENTRE OF ATTRACTION
MR PAY ME ATTENTION
MR LOOK HERE NAH
MR IBILE
MR EVERYBODY MUST LOVE ME grin
If you want to sell your product, don't be politically biased or else you will lose your prospects.
Re: Fayose Interacts With Another Elderly Woman In Ekiti State (Photos) by Nobody: 11:04am On Nov 04, 2015
Lik him or hate him,fayose is the best governor nigeria has eva had.
Re: Fayose Interacts With Another Elderly Woman In Ekiti State (Photos) by sirpnwa(m): 11:06am On Nov 04, 2015
inerestin he is wise i love him.
Re: Fayose Interacts With Another Elderly Woman In Ekiti State (Photos) by richidinho(m): 11:06am On Nov 04, 2015
some pompous niggie wont like this grin
Re: Fayose Interacts With Another Elderly Woman In Ekiti State (Photos) by ERODEDEAST(f): 11:08am On Nov 04, 2015
This Fayose is Good, You cant hate him.
Re: Fayose Interacts With Another Elderly Woman In Ekiti State (Photos) by maduxs: 11:09am On Nov 04, 2015
My man
Re: Fayose Interacts With Another Elderly Woman In Ekiti State (Photos) by tolexy007(m): 11:10am On Nov 04, 2015
cheesy cheesy
Re: Fayose Interacts With Another Elderly Woman In Ekiti State (Photos) by sirpnwa(m): 11:10am On Nov 04, 2015
interestin i love him he love his people too.
Re: Fayose Interacts With Another Elderly Woman In Ekiti State (Photos) by Proffdada: 11:11am On Nov 04, 2015
he has no respect for the elders instead of talking to her,both in the car undecided he can't be talking to a standing elderly
Re: Fayose Interacts With Another Elderly Woman In Ekiti State (Photos) by Nobody: 11:11am On Nov 04, 2015
I think Fayose has an agent on this Nairaland who is tasked to post even the most ludicrous of his action on the front page.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Interacts With Another Elderly Woman In Ekiti State (Photos) by ERODEDEAST(f): 11:12am On Nov 04, 2015
[s]
Enesi47:
[/s]
Re: Fayose Interacts With Another Elderly Woman In Ekiti State (Photos) by Nickymezor(f): 11:12am On Nov 04, 2015
Notice me or I die... wen will he quit doing this.? It doesnt suit him abeg...

1 Like

Re: Fayose Interacts With Another Elderly Woman In Ekiti State (Photos) by ELGREF(m): 11:15am On Nov 04, 2015
That is why I love PDP, oyinlola,akala,are typical example they don't chop alone, unlike them,they chop chickens and show the world it was garri and groundnut, if you give them proposals they plagiarized it and gave it to their frd and family...I vote for APC just because of Buhari

1 Like

Re: Fayose Interacts With Another Elderly Woman In Ekiti State (Photos) by flokii: 11:16am On Nov 04, 2015
he's no longer in d news like when his clueless boss was there...

guess he's having a hard time adapting to Change...

anywayz discuss all you like... PMB will revist #ekitigate

whether you like it or not

1 Like

Re: Fayose Interacts With Another Elderly Woman In Ekiti State (Photos) by Aarenasbaba(m): 11:17am On Nov 04, 2015
I like fayose just dat his past deeds are always remembered........ embezzling billions of naira for fake poultry farm
Mr AYODELE FAYOSE aka baba eledieye tih kih yagbe grin[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Fayose Interacts With Another Elderly Woman In Ekiti State (Photos) by Aarenasbaba(m): 11:20am On Nov 04, 2015
adajiboyy:
Lik him or hate him,fayose is the best governor nigeria has eva had.

Best governor indeed, av you forgotn his past? Using billions of naira for a fake poultry.... baba eledieye tih ki yagbe

1 Like

Re: Fayose Interacts With Another Elderly Woman In Ekiti State (Photos) by donem: 11:21am On Nov 04, 2015
I Doff my hat for u sire, The greatest grassroot politician to have come out of south west, both dead and alive.
Re: Fayose Interacts With Another Elderly Woman In Ekiti State (Photos) by sukkot: 11:21am On Nov 04, 2015
the woman looking at him like ' nigga where is my own chicken and rice ? '

[img]http://3.bp..com/-ePM3qK83e4Q/VjnCFjBG9FI/AAAAAAAHMxk/WH24Hq0KXzo/s1600/1.jpg[/img]
Re: Fayose Interacts With Another Elderly Woman In Ekiti State (Photos) by freeborn76(m): 11:24am On Nov 04, 2015
Only in Nigeria do you elect a governor who spends his working hours 'interacting' with the elderly, eating roasted maize on street corners and calling his mother a diaper-wearing old woman. Only in Nigeria! Soon it would be four years, and all that this dumbo will leave behind as legacy will be a string of old people's homes and a maize plantation. God save Nigeria! angry angry

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Interacts With Another Elderly Woman In Ekiti State (Photos) by chemaze(m): 11:25am On Nov 04, 2015
Fayose my boy.
Re: Fayose Interacts With Another Elderly Woman In Ekiti State (Photos) by isah4salee: 11:26am On Nov 04, 2015
who built the market complex behind him? i guess, that complex or plaza was built by Fayemi. Can he or we point at one thing he has done in the last 21 months?. He's just a talkative. People of like mind like him we continue to see things different from the rest of us. However, it's just a matter of time, his political bigots of others divide will soon be exposed.
Re: Fayose Interacts With Another Elderly Woman In Ekiti State (Photos) by Nobody: 11:26am On Nov 04, 2015
What a pity....

Smh for EKITISSSSS
Re: Fayose Interacts With Another Elderly Woman In Ekiti State (Photos) by clemz85(m): 11:31am On Nov 04, 2015
even if they call it political stunts, let the stunt continue, till something good ball out of it.

some Nigerians are so daft to recognize positive change and that why they will never enjoy it.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Interacts With Another Elderly Woman In Ekiti State (Photos) by dwesternmall: 11:32am On Nov 04, 2015
Westernmall Nigeria Ltd is hiring.

Westernmall Nigeria Ltd is an online store looking to take over the Nigerian market and offer customers better options in terms of shopping.

We are presently recruiting field sales representatives (Genies)... The Starting pay is 40k and attracts handsome commissions for more sales(more details later)
Our office is at Alausa shopping mall, Obafemi Awolowo way, ikeja. Lagos.
Thus you must be Lagos based to work with us as you will report to the office on a daily/weekly basis.

interested candidates should send their CV's to careers@westernmall.co.uk
or go to http://www.westernmall.co.uk/Home/Careers to apply

Make the Subject of the email: GENIE!!!
More details will be provided to you via email
Tell a friend.

Regards
Westernmall
Re: Fayose Interacts With Another Elderly Woman In Ekiti State (Photos) by Lionhearted: 11:33am On Nov 04, 2015
Enesi47:

An intelligent question.

But answer this: What capital project has 1. Aregbe 2. Ajimobi 3. Amosun commissioned in the last one year?

Back to Ekiti, your Fayemi commissioned how many projects that is beneficial to the common people before he left?

There's a different between government for the people and for the elites.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose Interacts With Another Elderly Woman In Ekiti State (Photos) by loomer: 11:34am On Nov 04, 2015
libertyfather:

Lubbish, paparazzi talkative, is that more of wht you want in politics? I'm sorry for you! Anyway you will say this because you are not from his State

Which leader for the country now no be paparazzi?
Re: Fayose Interacts With Another Elderly Woman In Ekiti State (Photos) by Bigdreams(m): 11:37am On Nov 04, 2015
Ok Sir.

Have you read Business Sense For Bulk SMS Business?

Click https://www.nairaland.com/2647784/business-sense-bulk-sms-business to read now.
Re: Fayose Interacts With Another Elderly Woman In Ekiti State (Photos) by menix(m): 11:40am On Nov 04, 2015
Fayose my role model.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Suspension: Showdown Looms As Omo-agege Dares Senate / Court Orders Arrest Of Uwemedimo Nwoko, Nsikan Nkan, Mfon Udomah, Margaret Ukpe / Imo State Governorship Election Results Updates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.