Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,671 members, 7,955,455 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:19 AM

President Blocks Aso Drive, Rides In Convoy Of Over 30 Cars (watch Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Blocks Aso Drive, Rides In Convoy Of Over 30 Cars (watch Video) (8516 Views)

Emir Sanusi Is An Enemy Of Islam Who Only Rides In A Rolls Royce - Yari's Aide / Ogbonnaya Onu Rides In A Wooden Car (Photos) / Emperor Buhari Cutting Costs| Blocks Aso Drive, Rides In Convoy Of Over 30 Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Blocks Aso Drive, Rides In Convoy Of Over 30 Cars (watch Video) by bashydemy(m): 12:56pm On Nov 04, 2015
erunz:
BUT DID U THINK LIKE THAT WHEN GEJ WAS PRESIDENT
I have never complain about the convoy of Presidents Cosmo know that's the custom, but I complain about bad leadership of GEJ and the use of military to block everywhere when he is in a particular state.

https://www.nairaland.com/2097768/horrible-experience-during-gej-campaign
Re: President Blocks Aso Drive, Rides In Convoy Of Over 30 Cars (watch Video) by BushidoBlue(m): 1:13pm On Nov 04, 2015
obailala:
Change is a gradual process... quit the childish whining.

Zombie number 2 cheesy
It's now you realise that change is a gradual process?

Zombie number one

1 Like

Re: President Blocks Aso Drive, Rides In Convoy Of Over 30 Cars (watch Video) by erunz(m): 1:25pm On Nov 04, 2015
bashydemy:
I have never complain about the convoy of Presidents Cosmo know that's the custom, but I complain about bad leadership of GEJ and the use of military to block everywhere when he is in a particular state.

https://www.nairaland.com/2097768/horrible-experience-during-gej-campaign
I SAW THE POST, AND IN ON THE PICS DID U SEE ANYWHERE MILITARY WAS HARASSING PEOPLE
Re: President Blocks Aso Drive, Rides In Convoy Of Over 30 Cars (watch Video) by bashydemy(m): 1:29pm On Nov 04, 2015
erunz:
I SAW THE POST, AND IN ON THE PICS DID U SEE ANYWHERE MILITARY WAS HARASSING PEOPLE
them born you well make you snap pictures where military dey anyhow? You are talking as if you are not in Nigeria. Mind you the OP narrates everything he is an eye witness.
Re: President Blocks Aso Drive, Rides In Convoy Of Over 30 Cars (watch Video) by Nobody: 1:49pm On Nov 04, 2015
Keneking:
How was the delay 30mins, your video lasted only 1:35sec. What the hell are you communicating?

Nonsense
Re: President Blocks Aso Drive, Rides In Convoy Of Over 30 Cars (watch Video) by Nobody: 1:54pm On Nov 04, 2015
How is this PMB's video and not GEJ's?
Re: President Blocks Aso Drive, Rides In Convoy Of Over 30 Cars (watch Video) by Lucasbalo(m): 4:45pm On Nov 04, 2015
It's called Presidential Security details. Wait till you see President Obama convoy and you will see what traffic mess it creates. He was in Chicago last week and Downtown Chicago was shut down for most of the day.
Re: President Blocks Aso Drive, Rides In Convoy Of Over 30 Cars (watch Video) by Codedb2: 4:57pm On Nov 04, 2015
BALLOSKI:
I'd rather stay 5hr and wait for BUHARI to pass than spend 30 minutes waiting for a corrupt Gej to pass.

BUHARI, we love you!
Suffering and Smiling

2 Likes

Re: President Blocks Aso Drive, Rides In Convoy Of Over 30 Cars (watch Video) by erunz(m): 5:06pm On Nov 04, 2015
bashydemy:
them born you well make you snap pictures where military dey anyhow? You are talking as if you are not in Nigeria. Mind you the OP narrates everything he is an eye witness.
LOLZZZZ THAT WAS ELECTION PERIOD, THE OP WAS CAMPAIGNING WITH THAT THREAD
Re: President Blocks Aso Drive, Rides In Convoy Of Over 30 Cars (watch Video) by bashydemy(m): 5:53pm On Nov 04, 2015
erunz:
LOLZZZZ THAT WAS ELECTION PERIOD, THE OP WAS CAMPAIGNING WITH THAT THREAD
But are you saying that did not happen during GEJ era? Remember it happen in Lagos that lead to Lekki robbery and killing, it also happen in PH when PEJ visited that state.
Re: President Blocks Aso Drive, Rides In Convoy Of Over 30 Cars (watch Video) by erunz(m): 5:57pm On Nov 04, 2015
bashydemy:
But are you saying that did not happen during GEJ era? Remember it happen in Lagos that lead to Lekki robbery and killing, it also happen in PH when PEJ visited that state.
HOPE U KNOW WHAT HAPPENED RECENTLY WHEN OSHIBANJO VISITED LAGOS, IT CAUSED MORE TRAFFIC THAN THAT OF JONATHAN
Re: President Blocks Aso Drive, Rides In Convoy Of Over 30 Cars (watch Video) by bashydemy(m): 6:53pm On Nov 04, 2015
erunz:
HOPE U KNOW WHAT HAPPENED RECENTLY WHEN OSHIBANJO VISITED LAGOS, IT CAUSED MORE TRAFFIC THAN THAT OF JONATHAN
traffic in Lagos is a normal thing we know that but we are talking about the blockage of roads with the presence of heavy security men.
Re: President Blocks Aso Drive, Rides In Convoy Of Over 30 Cars (watch Video) by bashydemy(m): 7:39pm On Nov 04, 2015
J
bishopjoe02:

check-out the lies u APC guys told us months back

https://www.nairaland.com/2298771/photos-buharis-convoy-obeying-traffic

https://www.nairaland.com/2298364/must-obey-traffic-rules-buhari

hypocrite!!!!!!
hahha then you need medical attention urgently, remember then he was a president elect but now he is the president of a country even if PMB want it that way, there's what they call protocol and the security attach to him will never allow that to happen and that's how it is all over the world. Yayi Boni of Benin Republic try the samething back then and they let him know it's protocol and its risk for him to do that.

2 Likes

Re: President Blocks Aso Drive, Rides In Convoy Of Over 30 Cars (watch Video) by swakop: 8:04pm On Nov 04, 2015
But really how many cars do you expect in a presidential convoy? Do you want the president to get killed like muritala Muhammed? Please we are in terrorist age in Nigeria thus the president needs to be protected adequately by all security apparatus in the country. 30 cars in a convoy of the C-in-C is not too much
Re: President Blocks Aso Drive, Rides In Convoy Of Over 30 Cars (watch Video) by abiambo(m): 8:41pm On Nov 04, 2015
Really I see why some ppl on nl call some others zombies
erunz:
all na propandada
Re: President Blocks Aso Drive, Rides In Convoy Of Over 30 Cars (watch Video) by Symphony007: 9:11pm On Nov 04, 2015
If you are arguing facts with these APC zombies, you are just wasting your time! all the horror films you watch, do you see the sane trying to negotiate with the zombies? Because they are brainless and will only do what they are programmed for! Save your energy and let the independent minded Nigerian see these and judge for themselves, not arguing facts with zombies.

1 Like

Re: President Blocks Aso Drive, Rides In Convoy Of Over 30 Cars (watch Video) by Descartes: 9:16pm On Nov 04, 2015
obailala:
Has this not also happened in every other regime in Nigeria since 1960?... I am not endorsing this but the big question is, why single out Buhari even when GEJ and all other past leaders did worse?... Can you prove to us that this rubbish did not also happen in the last regime?

Your hatred for Buhari will soon give you high BP... Bloody BreakingTimes Wailers and jonathanians doing what they know how to do best, Wailing Irrationally!

You no dey shame?

1 Like

Re: President Blocks Aso Drive, Rides In Convoy Of Over 30 Cars (watch Video) by obailala(m): 9:31pm On Nov 04, 2015
Descartes:

You no dey shame?
Shame for what?... saying the truth?
Re: President Blocks Aso Drive, Rides In Convoy Of Over 30 Cars (watch Video) by Yanks101: 11:12pm On Nov 04, 2015
I thought buhari was so austere that he virtually treks.
Imagine a reverse situation and see how these buhari zombies would attribute it to discipline and good governance.
Bloody hypocritical fucckers. Mindless sycophants.

1 Like

Re: President Blocks Aso Drive, Rides In Convoy Of Over 30 Cars (watch Video) by adconline(m): 1:00am On Nov 05, 2015
obailala:
Has this not also happened in every other regime in Nigeria since 1960?... I am not endorsing this but the big question is, why single out Buhari even when GEJ and all other past leaders did worse?... Can you prove to us that this rubbish did not also happen in the last regime?

Your hatred for Buhari will soon give you high BP... Bloody BreakingTimes Wailers and jonathanians doing what they know how to do best, Wailing Irrationally!
Back to Naija retarded mentality.. Everybody did it, therefore it's my turn to do it twice. Naija is toast!!

1 Like

Re: President Blocks Aso Drive, Rides In Convoy Of Over 30 Cars (watch Video) by biafranqueen: 1:06am On Nov 05, 2015
obailala:

Did others promise Change?
Blocked roads...
Blocked economy...
Blocked jobs...
Blocked trading..
Supported by Block heads tongue

2 Likes

Re: President Blocks Aso Drive, Rides In Convoy Of Over 30 Cars (watch Video) by biafranqueen: 1:08am On Nov 05, 2015
Descartes:

You no dey shame?
The reality is toooooo painful!
Re: President Blocks Aso Drive, Rides In Convoy Of Over 30 Cars (watch Video) by chukkiephil(m): 9:26am On Nov 05, 2015
obailala:

WHERE IS THE CHANGE!!! angry

1 Like

Re: President Blocks Aso Drive, Rides In Convoy Of Over 30 Cars (watch Video) by obailala(m): 9:28am On Nov 05, 2015
biafranqueen:
Did others promise Change?
Blocked roads...
Blocked economy...
Blocked jobs...
Blocked trading..
Supported by Block heads tongue
Just sit back and watch your amusing hypocrisy. You did not mind when others in the past did WORSE. But you now give a damn because you KNOW the present leadership is known to be more responsible. Anyway, this your response is a subtle acknowledgedment of the progress which this govt stands for. cheesy
Re: President Blocks Aso Drive, Rides In Convoy Of Over 30 Cars (watch Video) by obailala(m): 9:31am On Nov 05, 2015
adconline:

Back to Naija retarded mentality.. Everybody did it, therefore it's my turn to do it twice. Naija is toast!!
Leaders do this all over the world even in the most developed countries.... bot convenient though but it is not a strange occurence. I can even assure you that the 30cars and 30mins wait is a great improvement from what was prevalent just in the recent past so at the end, this is still a bit of an improvement.
Re: President Blocks Aso Drive, Rides In Convoy Of Over 30 Cars (watch Video) by pedrilo: 9:35am On Nov 05, 2015
obailala:
mumu! just listen to urself! if tins shud continue as they were in the past, where then is the CHANGE u people talked about?

1 Like

Re: President Blocks Aso Drive, Rides In Convoy Of Over 30 Cars (watch Video) by obailala(m): 9:35am On Nov 05, 2015
chukkiephil:
WHERE IS THE CHANGE!!! angry
For people who spent 5 solid years watching GEJ's reign but could not see any errors and were totally oblivious of anything which was wrong with that regime, even if the CHANGE is dangled in your faces, 100 years may not be enough for you to recognise it.

So please give me one good reason why I or anyone else should bother explaining anything to you?
Re: President Blocks Aso Drive, Rides In Convoy Of Over 30 Cars (watch Video) by tolexy007(m): 9:42am On Nov 05, 2015
BALLOSKI:
I'd rather stay 5hr and wait for BUHARI to pass than spend 30 minutes waiting for a corrupt Gej to pass.

BUHARI, we love you!
Good, cos you real answer that name dey call u.......ZOMBIE grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: President Blocks Aso Drive, Rides In Convoy Of Over 30 Cars (watch Video) by chukkiephil(m): 9:44am On Nov 05, 2015
obailala:
For people who spent 5 solid years watching GEJ's reign but could not see any errors and were totally oblivious of anything which was wrong with that regime, even if the CHANGE is dangled in your faces, 100 years may not be enough for you to recognise it.

So please give me one good reason why I or anyone else should bother explaining anything to you?
u need sleep badly *in elrufai's voice* goan and sleep bro angry
Re: President Blocks Aso Drive, Rides In Convoy Of Over 30 Cars (watch Video) by obailala(m): 9:50am On Nov 05, 2015
pedrilo:
mumu! just listen to urself! if tins shud continue as they were in the past, where then is the CHANGE u people talked about?
Just like I've always responded to this question, there's absolutely no point in pointing out any change to you guys. For someone who never saw anything wrong with the misrule of the last administration, you will never see any CHANGE even if its dangled on your faces.
Re: President Blocks Aso Drive, Rides In Convoy Of Over 30 Cars (watch Video) by adconline(m): 8:26am On Nov 06, 2015
obailala:
Leaders do this all over the world even in the most developed countries.... bot convenient though but it is not a strange occurence. I can even assure you that the 30cars and 30mins wait is a great improvement from what was prevalent just in the recent past so at the end, this is still a bit of an improvement.
False equivalence. Obama inherited an economy that was losing millions of jobs.. GMB inherited an economy that is being driven into a recession...let him perform let other world leaders... Btw, UK minister doesn't travel with a -10 car-convoy let alone 30 cars...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Power Sector Loses N534b In 356 Days / Return Nnamdi Kanu To Jail In 7 Days Igbos Tells Judge / Ministerial Screening At The National Assembly (live Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.