Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,209 members, 7,953,774 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:36 AM

President Blocks Aso Drive, Rides In Convoy Of Over 30 Cars (watch Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Blocks Aso Drive, Rides In Convoy Of Over 30 Cars (watch Video) (8511 Views)

Emir Sanusi Is An Enemy Of Islam Who Only Rides In A Rolls Royce - Yari's Aide / Ogbonnaya Onu Rides In A Wooden Car (Photos) / Emperor Buhari Cutting Costs| Blocks Aso Drive, Rides In Convoy Of Over 30 Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Blocks Aso Drive, Rides In Convoy Of Over 30 Cars (watch Video) by 8unit(f): 10:59am On Nov 07, 2015
obailala:
Has this not also happened in every other regime in Nigeria since 1960?... I am not endorsing this but the big question is, why single out Buhari even when GEJ and all other past leaders did worse?... Can you prove to us that this rubbish did not also happen in the last regime?

Your hatred for Buhari will soon give you high BP... Bloody BreakingTimes Wailers and jonathanians doing what they know how to do best, Wailing Irrationally!

it happened in the last regime and this regime is a regime of change and it's still happening. The president once was very obedient of traffic and others. Why will u be so blinded? Their's no change in the country, the little change am seeing is very very bad from the past administration. I never liked GEJ nor PMB. They're the same people. Let's be truthful, their is NO CHANGE

1 Like

Re: President Blocks Aso Drive, Rides In Convoy Of Over 30 Cars (watch Video) by 8unit(f): 11:01am On Nov 07, 2015
BALLOSKI:
I'd rather stay 5hr and wait for BUHARI to pass than spend 30 minutes waiting for a corrupt Gej to pass.

BUHARI, we love you!

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha some people are brainwashed

1 Like

Re: President Blocks Aso Drive, Rides In Convoy Of Over 30 Cars (watch Video) by 8unit(f): 11:03am On Nov 07, 2015
obailala:
Change is a gradual process... It cannot be seen in every single facet of government instantly... Quit all these whining!

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha you've been brainwashed. You too know the truth. Buhari is far from what u expected.
Re: President Blocks Aso Drive, Rides In Convoy Of Over 30 Cars (watch Video) by 8unit(f): 11:05am On Nov 07, 2015
bashydemy:
both OP and the man record this video are foool , this happen all over the world even in States. When the President is coming the road have to be blocked to avoid some fanatic run into the convoy and to prevent accident. So it's normal process. Beside you ediots never complain when they block the road for the convoy of PEJ in Lagos, Abuja and PH respectively. Craze dey una head.

we knew all this while that it's normal for roads to be blocked while president is passing till PMB/APC Told us it's not proper and shits. Now they're doing it

1 Like

Re: President Blocks Aso Drive, Rides In Convoy Of Over 30 Cars (watch Video) by 8unit(f): 11:08am On Nov 07, 2015
DaBullIT:
So na the 30 car convoy dey chop Nigerian economy money ?

Not to long ago, The GEJrew the Giant took 24 Jets convoy to an African Nation

Stop wailing abeg,

yea we know that's we expected change to change everything yet they're following the same step.

1 Like

Re: President Blocks Aso Drive, Rides In Convoy Of Over 30 Cars (watch Video) by 8unit(f): 11:13am On Nov 07, 2015
swakop:
But really how many cars do you expect in a presidential convoy? Do you want the president to get killed like muritala Muhammed? Please we are in terrorist age in Nigeria thus the president needs to be protected adequately by all security apparatus in the country. 30 cars in a convoy of the C-in-C is not too much

i wish people understood GEJ's reason for road blockade and excess security then too

1 Like

Re: President Blocks Aso Drive, Rides In Convoy Of Over 30 Cars (watch Video) by obailala(m): 11:15am On Nov 07, 2015
8unit:

it happened in the last regime and this regime is a regime of change and it's still happening. The president once was very obedient of traffic and others. Why will u be so blinded? Their's no change in the country, the little change am seeing is very very bad from the past administration. I never liked GEJ nor PMB. They're the same people. Let's be truthful, their is NO CHANGE
If you cannot see the changes in terms of blocking revenue leakages, then I'm sorry you are not being honest with yourself for obvious political/ethnic sentimental reasons.
Re: President Blocks Aso Drive, Rides In Convoy Of Over 30 Cars (watch Video) by obailala(m): 11:18am On Nov 07, 2015
8unit:

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha you've been brainwashed. You too know the truth. Buhari is far from what u expected.
It is common sense.... U do not expect a lawless and insecure Nigeria to change overnight to Britain where the prime minister moves with a 3 car convoy. Like I said, this is pure common sense and yeah, Buhari is not far from what I expected because I have always known he is human and not a demigod
Re: President Blocks Aso Drive, Rides In Convoy Of Over 30 Cars (watch Video) by DaBullIT(m): 11:18am On Nov 07, 2015
8unit:

yea we know that's we expected change to change everything yet they're following the same step.

Jet na car?
Re: President Blocks Aso Drive, Rides In Convoy Of Over 30 Cars (watch Video) by bashydemy(m): 11:20am On Nov 07, 2015
8unit:

we knew all this while that it's normal for roads to be blocked while president is passing till PMB/APC Told us it's not proper and shits. Now they're doing it
When and where did he said that.
Re: President Blocks Aso Drive, Rides In Convoy Of Over 30 Cars (watch Video) by Chidozieude: 11:26am On Nov 07, 2015
erunz:
See video recording by an oppressed Nigerian who was forced to wait at Aso Drive road yesterday by security operatives who blocked the road & denied motorists passage for about 30 mins because President Muhammadu Buhari was using the link road to the villa. It is important to note that this road has no direct connection to Aso villa but just a link road.

The man who recorded the video repeatedly complained why security operatives blocked the road for over 30mins and also why the convoy of the president had to be so long. The video recording below shows more than 30 cars in the convoy of the president.

No doubt, President Muhammadu Buhari is living an extravagant & ostentatious lifestyle but why then is he saying Nigeria is broke is the question on the lips of many Nigerians.

See video below:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1XjqZv7L1eM&feature=youtu.be

http://www.thebreakingtimes.com/emperor-buhari-cutting-costs-blocks-aso-drive-rides-in-convoy-of-over-30-cars-watch-video/

this is how Buhari is cutting cost

Matthew how do you know that was Buhari's convoy?

Any evidence apart from the useless Breaking Times?
Re: President Blocks Aso Drive, Rides In Convoy Of Over 30 Cars (watch Video) by lmm4real: 11:41am On Nov 07, 2015
Ok I can not see, I think it is just ok carry on baba but remember our jobs o

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Trader Moni: FG Empowers 30,000 Petty Traders In Osun / 2019: Plot To Hack INEC Database, Fear Heightens / Today Is Atiku Abubakar's Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.