Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,225 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:50 AM

How To Change Camon C8 Language From Chinese To English When Booting To Recovery - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Change Camon C8 Language From Chinese To English When Booting To Recovery (4539 Views)

How To Change Android Phone And Tablet Language From Chinese To English(VIDEO) / My Blackberry Q10 Is Showing Finalising Device Setup When Booting / Setting The Facts Right : Tecno Camon C8 Vs Iphone 6 Camera Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Change Camon C8 Language From Chinese To English When Booting To Recovery by inalegwu99(m): 10:45am On Nov 04, 2015
Pls can somone in the house suggest posible ways to change d default language of tecno camon c8from chinese to english wen booting to recovery mode...paste it and help out so dat we can root our phone
Re: How To Change Camon C8 Language From Chinese To English When Booting To Recovery by Marvell23(m): 3:02pm On Nov 04, 2015
inalegwu99:
Pls can somone in the house suggest posible ways to change d default language of tecno camon c8from chinese to english wen booting to recovery mode...paste it and help out so dat we can root our phone
I think the default language is English.
Re: How To Change Camon C8 Language From Chinese To English When Booting To Recovery by Oladipupo22: 12:54pm On Nov 05, 2015
inalegwu99:

The default language is Chinese really
Marvell23:

I think the default language is English.

Jus install the custom recovery
Re: How To Change Camon C8 Language From Chinese To English When Booting To Recovery by inalegwu99(m): 1:07pm On Nov 05, 2015
Owk i wil but hope it can work witout rooting
Re: How To Change Camon C8 Language From Chinese To English When Booting To Recovery by kolexepana: 2:48pm On Nov 05, 2015
inalegwu99:
Owk i wil but hope it can work witout rooting
Definitely
I own one and i didn't root.
Re: How To Change Camon C8 Language From Chinese To English When Booting To Recovery by Orator2383: 5:38pm On Nov 05, 2015
inalegwu99:
pls go through the Tecno Camon C8 thread, the procedure for rooting was posted there
Re: How To Change Camon C8 Language From Chinese To English When Booting To Recovery by inalegwu99(m): 6:13pm On Nov 05, 2015
The procedure for rooting is not my problem..it becomes my problem wen they say u should go to recovery mode and make selection..the language is chinese so how wil i knw wat to choose
Re: How To Change Camon C8 Language From Chinese To English When Booting To Recovery by gingerman876: 2:26pm On Nov 09, 2015
Orator2383:
pls go through the Tecno Camon C8 thread, the procedure for rooting was posted there

This was helpful, thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Huawei Ascend Mate7 Photos, Specifications And Price In Nigeria / Etisalat Has Gone NUTS!!! / Multichoice To Increase The Price Of Dstv And Gotv Subscription

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.