Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

Advice Him Pls: Male, Got Admission To Study Nursing But Likes Med & Surg More - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Advice Him Pls: Male, Got Admission To Study Nursing But Likes Med & Surg More (670 Views)

Kendra Jumbo: First Class ABSU Med. Lab. Science Best Graduating Student (Photos / What's The Difference Between Med Lab Science And Med Lab Tech (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Him Pls: Male, Got Admission To Study Nursing But Likes Med & Surg More by Koboseadotorg(m): 10:49am On Nov 04, 2015
Hi nairalanders,
I got admission to study Nursing in a university down here in the east.
I deliberately applied for the Nursing this year because I applied for Medicine and Surgery last year but wasn't admitted due to the high number of applications the department received in my prefered institution, not that I wasn't close to the cut of mark.
But I still have love for Medicine ans Surgery.
What advice do you have for me.
Should I continue with it and go for direct entry to Medicine and Surgery when I start working or otherwise?
And being a heMALE cheesy, what do you think is the right step I should take because I will not like a situation that I will remain a second class to a mate(Docs) even with a phD.
THANKS
Re: Advice Him Pls: Male, Got Admission To Study Nursing But Likes Med & Surg More by davbravo(m): 11:46am On Nov 04, 2015
accept the admission and take another jamb form if you still want medicine and if u Stoll don't get medicine after trying again continue with your nursing
Re: Advice Him Pls: Male, Got Admission To Study Nursing But Likes Med & Surg More by abayskia(m): 2:05pm On Nov 04, 2015
OMG....i av been praying every nite and day to be admitted into nursiing science in uniolrin...here u r saying,u dont like nursing sci.u need orientationabt nursing cos u dont know d value of wat u av
if na me get dat nursing sci,my life don beta o
Re: Advice Him Pls: Male, Got Admission To Study Nursing But Likes Med & Surg More by Koboseadotorg(m): 3:40pm On Nov 04, 2015
abayskia:
OMG....i av been praying every nite and day to be admitted into nursiing science in uniolrin...here u r saying,u dont like nursing sci.u need orientationabt nursing cos u dont know d value of wat u av
if na me get dat nursing sci,my life don beta o
Bro my fear is that even if I end up having a phD in Nursing, it will still keep a medical doctor ahead of me in a hospital setting.
And besides, I like lecturing job, medcine will give me the chance to combine the two (practicing nd lecturing)
Re: Advice Him Pls: Male, Got Admission To Study Nursing But Likes Med & Surg More by Koboseadotorg(m): 6:22am On Nov 05, 2015
But lalasticala and oga seun are being unfair to me ooo

(1) (Reply)

Top Universities In Nigeria. / Types Of Fertilization In Vertebrate / #onlyinfunaab Trending On Twitter Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.