Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,454 members, 7,830,245 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

IPOB Does Not Represent the Igbo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Does Not Represent the Igbo (1967 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu And His Crew Don't Represent The Igbos - Igbo Broadcaster / Nnamdi Kanu Rejects Udechukwu As Lawyer To Represent Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Does Not Represent the Igbo by ARIZONA123(m): 2:19pm On Nov 04, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

Please post the pictures and details of Ejike I don't care.
. Ok good. Watch and see. Don't deactivate ur account again oo when d gbege go gas

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Does Not Represent the Igbo by ARIZONA123(m): 2:20pm On Nov 04, 2015
chuna1985:

Mba.

There are igbo women who were impregnated by hausa n Yoruba men.

There are also Yoruba people who live in igbo dominated areas in Yoruba land....That's where they learn igbo language from.
. His wife is yoruba. Her name is Adegbite.
Re: IPOB Does Not Represent the Igbo by Nobody: 2:27pm On Nov 04, 2015
ARIZONA123:
. His wife is yoruba. Her name is Adegbite.

Lol.

Where did he grow up?

Cuz he aint igbo.
Re: IPOB Does Not Represent the Igbo by Nobody: 2:28pm On Nov 04, 2015
ARIZONA123:
. Ok good. Watch and see. Don't deactivate ur account again oo when d gbege go gas

If u bring d pics of that foooool, tag me.
Re: IPOB Does Not Represent the Igbo by Nobody: 2:29pm On Nov 04, 2015
ARIZONA123:

Post Ejike's pictures and details now if you are a man and not a clownish coward.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Does Not Represent the Igbo by ARIZONA123(m): 2:30pm On Nov 04, 2015
chuna1985:

Lol.

Where did he grow up?

Cuz he aint igbo.
. He was born and brought up at Idumota Lagos. He is 41yrs old as at june this year

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Does Not Represent the Igbo by ARIZONA123(m): 2:30pm On Nov 04, 2015
chuna1985:

. Ok
Re: IPOB Does Not Represent the Igbo by GenbIoodykiller: 2:31pm On Nov 04, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

Because I am Igbo and I want the best for my people.

who are you and who knows you

Hopless bastard nairaland inconsequential bastard element
Re: IPOB Does Not Represent the Igbo by Nobody: 2:34pm On Nov 04, 2015
ARIZONA123:
. He was born and brought up at Idumota Lagos. He is 41yrs old as at june this year

Keep making a fool of yourself all over nairaland.
Re: IPOB Does Not Represent the Igbo by IPOB123london: 2:36pm On Nov 04, 2015
Op Biafra is coming.
Re: IPOB Does Not Represent the Igbo by Nobody: 2:40pm On Nov 04, 2015
DaBullIT:
Please is Rivers state part of Biafra ?
Rivers state was part of it but not all of it, places like oyigbo, egbema, ekpeye, etche fought for Biafra just like other igbo groups but after the civil war they moved on.
just as some igbos in the southeast too.
Re: IPOB Does Not Represent the Igbo by Nobody: 2:47pm On Nov 04, 2015
we igbos that know more about this Biafra stuff are telling other igbos to tone down about it for our own good they dont want to use there heads, TonyeBarcanista, Spanishkid, Sandraokosun, Enahi and truckpusher wants Nigerdelta Republic and the Niger delta republic they would get grin grin grin.
Re: IPOB Does Not Represent the Igbo by Nobody: 2:50pm On Nov 04, 2015
ARIZONA123:

Like say u na hacker
Re: IPOB Does Not Represent the Igbo by Nobody: 2:54pm On Nov 04, 2015
obailala:
You are more useless for following me and quoting me about. There are too many biafran threads being opened per second by your likes which litter Nairaland. It is difficult to roam about without bumping into them.

Check who opened dis thread...
Re: IPOB Does Not Represent the Igbo by emeritus856: 6:08pm On Nov 04, 2015
[s]
ARIZONA123:
[/s]

Chyke Okolo, When will you have sense? You have run mad since you have cancer, keep calling people different names of those that r.aped your late mother. You need help.
Re: IPOB Does Not Represent the Igbo by emeritus856: 6:09pm On Nov 04, 2015
[s]
ARIZONA123:
. Ejike. You knw I promised you that ur intels is safe with me. Don't make me have a rethink biko
[/s]

Chyke the cancer patient, This ediot make me miss collynzo and co, they dont post nonsense like this. You are a shameless amateur, you just call people different fake names. Na wao
Re: IPOB Does Not Represent the Igbo by emeritus856: 6:11pm On Nov 04, 2015
chuna1985:

Chime Chukwuma, so you believe that cancer patient also? Lmaoooo. Too many dumbo on nairaland cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

"You Are Foolish And Stupid" Ghanaian President Told Obasanjo. / Bayelsa Polls: Photo Of One Of The People Killed In Oporoma / They Say Buhari Is Not Attracting Foreign Investors And Gameloft Is In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.