Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,507 members, 7,812,564 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:28 PM

IPOB Does Not Represent the Igbo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Does Not Represent the Igbo (1953 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu And His Crew Don't Represent The Igbos - Igbo Broadcaster / Nnamdi Kanu Rejects Udechukwu As Lawyer To Represent Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

IPOB Does Not Represent the Igbo by Nobody: 12:39pm On Nov 04, 2015
IPOB Does Not Represent the Igbo

A lot of people are beginning to think that Igbos are in support of Kanu and his irrational IPOB idea.
I am saying it loud and clear that IPOB does not represent the Igbo, I am beginning to think that they are criminals and a bunch of frustrated people seeking the downfall of successful Igbos especially outside Igboland otherwise how else could one explain this directionless bitterness and hate?

I am proudly an Igbo man; both mother and father are Igbo.

The Igbo believe in Nigeria and we believe we can achieve our highest potentials within a united Nigeria. What we want is good governance for all and fairness.

We have nothing to do with Kanu/IPOB and are not in support of the recent Biafra madness.
Just to set the records straight.

Thank you all.

God bless The Igbo
God bless Nigeria.
Re: IPOB Does Not Represent the Igbo by INTROVERT(f): 12:40pm On Nov 04, 2015
Re: IPOB Does Not Represent the Igbo by INTROVERT(f): 12:40pm On Nov 04, 2015
Re: IPOB Does Not Represent the Igbo by Nobody: 12:42pm On Nov 04, 2015
Obviously.
Re: IPOB Does Not Represent the Igbo by Oche211(m): 12:42pm On Nov 04, 2015
A
Re: IPOB Does Not Represent the Igbo by malton: 12:42pm On Nov 04, 2015
angry. OP, you go hear am today! I hope that you are ready for the myriad of insults that will flood in? How dare you speak ill of he that has come to deliver us; our very own Moses? grin cheesy

Going by just numbers, IPOB cannot claim to represent Anambra, small a state in the SE as it is, let alone the entire Igbo nation.

I'm sure that Nnamdi thought in his mind, errrr... what better way to be famous and endear myself to miscreants than to champion the Biafran cause seeing as there's a vacancy to be filled. How much does it cost to open a Facebook or twitter account sef? Well, I can run a radio frequency even from my garage. An albino gotta make a name for himself mehn. No time for stigmatisation!

It's really bad when you're bald and cannot ascertain your race. Low self esteem can drive people to do crazy things for fame.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Does Not Represent the Igbo by PhockPhockMan: 12:43pm On Nov 04, 2015
Re: IPOB Does Not Represent the Igbo by GstringAngela(f): 12:48pm On Nov 04, 2015

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Does Not Represent the Igbo by gab264(m): 12:55pm On Nov 04, 2015
eurobomber!!!!! ur a complete idiot!!
Your brain I fink has sunk so low that u barely fink upright"
Shame unto u.
Shame unto u'
Shame until yaa tribe.
Shame is your name"
Shame will begot your generation"
Everything about u is a shame.

God bless ipob
Re: IPOB Does Not Represent the Igbo by Nobody: 12:57pm On Nov 04, 2015
who do they represent? besides, IGBO is not a people.................... it is just a BIAFRAN LANGUAGE.
we have EFIK, IBIBIO, ISON, IJAW, IGALA, IDOMA, ISOBO, IGBANKE languages etc so OP you are right somehow and also wrong........
I AM AN IGBO SPEAKING BIAFRAN FROM ANAMBRA IN BIAFRA LAND

1 Like

Re: IPOB Does Not Represent the Igbo by DaBullIT(m): 12:58pm On Nov 04, 2015
Please is Rivers state part of Biafra ?
Re: IPOB Does Not Represent the Igbo by wtfCode: 1:03pm On Nov 04, 2015
op, may thunder tear ur nyansh.
E-diot, IPOB represent biafra.
#anu ofia.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Does Not Represent the Igbo by wtfCode: 1:05pm On Nov 04, 2015
DaBullIT:
Please is Rivers state part of Biafra ?
so, if dem no tell u,u no go knw.
Biafra - SE plus SS...u digg?

1 Like

Re: IPOB Does Not Represent the Igbo by Idrismusty97(m): 1:09pm On Nov 04, 2015
I never knew this EUROBOMBER is a scratch face Yoruba. You have shown your true colour lol smiley.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Does Not Represent the Igbo by Idrismusty97(m): 1:12pm On Nov 04, 2015
gab264:
Shame unto u.
Shame unto u'
Shame until yaa tribe.
Shame is your name"

God bless ipob
Yea, Shame unto his cursed tribe! I support that statement 100% smiley.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Does Not Represent the Igbo by obailala(m): 1:18pm On Nov 04, 2015
gab264:
Shame unto u.
Shame unto u'
Shame until yaa tribe.
Shame is your name"

God bless ipob
Lol... The hate has been instilled already, anyone and everyone who thinks differently is a saboteur and an enemy; he must be insulted, cursed and even killed if possible.

Such a group of hopeless delusionists! undecided

1 Like

Re: IPOB Does Not Represent the Igbo by DaBullIT(m): 1:20pm On Nov 04, 2015
i no dig anything o

Na rivers people dey dig buried turkey and chicken up and down , na im make i dey ask
wtfCode:

so, if dem no tell u,u no go knw.
Biafra - SE plus SS...u digg?

1 Like

Re: IPOB Does Not Represent the Igbo by Kyase(m): 1:30pm On Nov 04, 2015
gab264:
Shame unto u.
Shame unto u'
Shame until yaa tribe.
Shame is your name"

God bless ipob
Weldone oooooooo, shey u are happy now
Re: IPOB Does Not Represent the Igbo by Nobody: 1:34pm On Nov 04, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

Why u carry igbo matter for ur head ooo
Re: IPOB Does Not Represent the Igbo by Nobody: 1:35pm On Nov 04, 2015
chuna1985:

Why u carry igbo matter for ur head ooo

Because I am Igbo and I want the best for my people.
Re: IPOB Does Not Represent the Igbo by Noneroone(m): 1:39pm On Nov 04, 2015
malton:
angry. OP, you go hear am today! I hope that you are ready for the myriad of insults that will flood in? How dare you speak ill of he that has come to deliver us; our very own Moses? grin cheesy

Going by just numbers, IPOB cannot claim to represent Anambra, small a state in the SE as it is, let alone the entire Igbo nation.

I'm sure that Nnamdi thought in his mind, errrr... what better way to be famous and endear myself to miscreants than to champion the Biafran cause seeing as there's a vacancy to be filled. How much does it cost to open a Facebook or twitter account sef? Well, I can run a radio frequency even from my garage. An albino gotta make a name for himself mehn. No time for stigmatisation!

It's really bad when you're bald and cannot ascertain your race. Low self esteem can drive people to do crazy things for fame.
the op has not written anything yet and you're already foaming from the mouth
Re: IPOB Does Not Represent the Igbo by simplycarro: 1:42pm On Nov 04, 2015
[size=15pt]Biafra or you Die
May Chukwu okike abiama strangulate every Ibo that don't want to go back to Biafra.
Iseeeeee
[/size]

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Does Not Represent the Igbo by Nobody: 1:45pm On Nov 04, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

U can NEVER be igbo
Re: IPOB Does Not Represent the Igbo by funlord(m): 1:49pm On Nov 04, 2015
grin

All I see on this thread are a bunch of "ethnically cursed nincompoops" ranting over nothing!

1 Like

Re: IPOB Does Not Represent the Igbo by ARIZONA123(m): 2:00pm On Nov 04, 2015
Idrismusty97:
I never knew this EUROBOMBER is a scratch face Yoruba. You have shown your true colour lol smiley.
. Idris Mustapha. The guy is igbo married to a Yoruba woman named Adegbite. He is 41yrs old. His real name is michael Ejike. He was born and brought up at Odumota Lagos. Want more?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Does Not Represent the Igbo by ARIZONA123(m): 2:01pm On Nov 04, 2015
obailala:
Lol... The hate has been instilled already, anyone and everyone who thinks differently is a saboteur and an enemy; he must be insulted, cursed and even killed if possible.

Such a group of hopeless delusionists! undecided
. Must you masturbate on every biafra thread? Guy you are soo useless and jobless. Get a life dude

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Does Not Represent the Igbo by ARIZONA123(m): 2:03pm On Nov 04, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

. Ejike. You knw I promised you that ur intels is safe with me. Don't make me have a rethink biko
Re: IPOB Does Not Represent the Igbo by ARIZONA123(m): 2:04pm On Nov 04, 2015
chuna1985:

U can NEVER be igbo
. The guy wu onye igbo. Aha ya wu Ejike Michael

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Does Not Represent the Igbo by obailala(m): 2:10pm On Nov 04, 2015
ARIZONA123:
. Must you masturbate on every biafra thread? Guy you are soo useless and jobless. Get a life dude
You are more useless for following me and quoting me about. There are too many biafran threads being opened per second by your likes which litter Nairaland. It is difficult to roam about without bumping into them.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Does Not Represent the Igbo by Nobody: 2:12pm On Nov 04, 2015
ARIZONA123:
. Ejike. You knw I promised you that ur intels is safe with me. Don't make me have a rethink biko

Please post the pictures and details of Ejike I don't care.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Does Not Represent the Igbo by Nobody: 2:12pm On Nov 04, 2015
ARIZONA123:
. The guy wu onye igbo. Aha ya wu Ejike Michael

Mba.

There are igbo women who were impregnated by hausa n Yoruba men.

There are also Yoruba people who live in igbo dominated areas in Yoruba land....That's where they learn igbo language from.
Re: IPOB Does Not Represent the Igbo by ARIZONA123(m): 2:17pm On Nov 04, 2015
obailala:
You are more useless for following me and quoting me about. There are too many biafran threads being opened per second by your likes which litter Nairaland. It is difficult to roam about without bumping into them.
. You are really cursed from womb. Don't you have other thread to go and display ur idiocy. Look at his Igbo. Ezi ohia dika gi

(1) (2) (Reply)

Thank You GEJ, Okonja, Aganga And Co. / See Why We Want Change And Not Rule Of Law / Special Dedication To Apc Govt. "Change Is Here"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.