Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,203 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:36 PM

Forte Oil Plc Fresh Job Recruitment (3 Positions) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Forte Oil Plc Fresh Job Recruitment (3 Positions) (7225 Views)

Julius Berger Nigeria Plc Fresh Job Recruitment May 2018 (8 Positions) / Who Else Got This Invitation, From RD OIL Plc....please I Need More Info / Forte Oil Plc Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Forte Oil Plc Fresh Job Recruitment (3 Positions) by inform9ja(m): 1:15pm On Nov 04, 2015
Forte Oil Plc - We are a foremost indigenous major marketer of refined petroleum products with a strong presence in the thirty-six states of Nigeria and Abuja.

With well over 500 Forte Oil owned, dealer-assisted and dealer-developed retail outlets spread across the country, a major fuel storage installation at Apapa, Lagos, another major storage depot at Onne, Rivers State, an aviation joint users hydrant in Ikeja, Lagos, and joint aviation depots in Abuja, Port Harcourt and Kano, we are indeed a major marketer of choice in Nigeria.

We are recruiting to fill the following vacant positions below:

1.) Warehouse Assistant
Click Here To View Details

2.) Accounts/Logistics Assistant

3.) Laboratory Assistant

Application Closing Date
16th November, 2015.

CLICK LINK TO APPLY : http://www.olumideblog.com/2015/11/forte-oil-plc-fresh-job-recruitment-3.html

Re: Forte Oil Plc Fresh Job Recruitment (3 Positions) by tobileshi(m): 4:06pm On Nov 04, 2015
I smell lies, big company like forte oil won't be doing its recruitment through a blog site....just saying
Re: Forte Oil Plc Fresh Job Recruitment (3 Positions) by sambolino: 9:14pm On Dec 21, 2015
inform9ja:

Forte Oil Plc - We are a foremost indigenous major marketer of refined petroleum products with a strong presence in the thirty-six states of Nigeria and Abuja.

With well over 500 Forte Oil owned, dealer-assisted and dealer-developed retail outlets spread across the country, a major fuel storage installation at Apapa, Lagos, another major storage depot at Onne, Rivers State, an aviation joint users hydrant in Ikeja, Lagos, and joint aviation depots in Abuja, Port Harcourt and Kano, we are indeed a major marketer of choice in Nigeria.

We are recruiting to fill the following vacant positions below:

1.) Warehouse Assistant

2.) Accounts/Logistics Assistant

3.) Laboratory Assistant

Application Closing Date
16th November, 2015.

CLICK LINK TO APPLY : http://www.olumideblog.com/2015/11/forte-oil-plc-fresh-job-recruitment-3.html
please any news on forte oil? have they sent invite to anyone in the house?
Re: Forte Oil Plc Fresh Job Recruitment (3 Positions) by shepherd77: 12:04am On Dec 22, 2015
I think there is another thread running the discussion.

Anyway whoever needs Dragnet, SHL, Workforce PQ & Answers should check this thread

https://www.nairaland.com/2685888/myjob-mobile-app-android
Re: Forte Oil Plc Fresh Job Recruitment (3 Positions) by H2Ossss(m): 8:34am On Dec 22, 2015
sambolino:
please any news on forte oil? have they sent invite to anyone in the house?

yeaa... they sent invites, to people with connections, they wrote the exam about 3 weeks ago... a friend of mine wrote, said they were just 12 invited, and they all knew people within.
Re: Forte Oil Plc Fresh Job Recruitment (3 Positions) by sambolino: 7:42pm On Jan 02, 2016
H2Ossss:

yeaa... they sent invites, to people with connections, they wrote the exam about 3 weeks ago... a friend of mine wrote, said they were just 12 invited, and they all knew people within.
damn it! thanks for the info I aprc8t.
Re: Forte Oil Plc Fresh Job Recruitment (3 Positions) by CravingChic: 8:03am On Jan 05, 2016
Please I got an interview invite from forte oil for friday...can anyone with info about what to expect be of help to me...thanks
Re: Forte Oil Plc Fresh Job Recruitment (3 Positions) by stellsleek: 9:29am On Jan 05, 2016
Hi craving chic, I got an invite too through email but didn't open the link cos I was scared it could be a scam. Pls how was the message like? Thanks.
Re: Forte Oil Plc Fresh Job Recruitment (3 Positions) by issakayode17: 3:10pm On Jan 05, 2016
Dear Candidate,

An  Interview letter has been sent to you via DHL by  Forte Oil Company to your residential address as contained on your CV. 
If you have received it confirm by sending us an email but if not check the status of the interview letter by going to the below link

http:///1U53v3  ;

Click below to Get your Job Ref No. 

http:///1SEkNo

If you need any clarification dont hesitate to contact us.

Best Regards
Re: Forte Oil Plc Fresh Job Recruitment (3 Positions) by stellsleek: 8:43pm On Jan 05, 2016
issakayode17:
Dear Candidate,

An  Interview letter has been sent to you via DHL by  Forte Oil Company to your residential address as contained on your CV. 
If you have received it confirm by sending us an email but if not check the status of the interview letter by going to the below link

http:///1U53v3  ;

Click below to Get your Job Ref No. 

http:///1SEkNo

If you need any clarification dont hesitate to contact us.

Best Regards
I called their customer service,she said it's notfrom them.wat do u think?

Re: Forte Oil Plc Fresh Job Recruitment (3 Positions) by arshavineering(m): 5:57am On Jan 06, 2016
[quote author=stellsleek post=41690006][/quote]
Re: Forte Oil Plc Fresh Job Recruitment (3 Positions) by perrychemical: 8:58am On Jan 06, 2016
CravingChic:
Please I got an interview invite from forte oil for friday...can anyone with info about what to expect be of help to me...thanks

What position did u apply for ? We can't give u any info without known what u applied for
Re: Forte Oil Plc Fresh Job Recruitment (3 Positions) by CravingChic: 12:26pm On Jan 06, 2016
perrychemical:

What position did u apply for ? We can't give u any info without known what u applied for

Customer Relationship Officer, now you know can you give any info?
Re: Forte Oil Plc Fresh Job Recruitment (3 Positions) by femaks(m): 2:28pm On Jan 06, 2016
CravingChic:
Please I was also sent the invite but could not access the link they gave. If you have the complete information, kindly feed me with the time and venue please.

1 Like

Re: Forte Oil Plc Fresh Job Recruitment (3 Positions) by Yeahreen(m): 3:02pm On Jan 06, 2016
Same with me! Cldnt access the links and still yet to receive the interview letter via DHL. Hope it's not scam cos the sender email looks real!
femaks:
Please I was also sent the invite but could not access the link they gave. If you have the complete information, kindly feed me with the time and venue please.

Re: Forte Oil Plc Fresh Job Recruitment (3 Positions) by ochendo4: 4:05pm On Jan 06, 2016
scam
Re: Forte Oil Plc Fresh Job Recruitment (3 Positions) by Annydan: 5:02pm On Jan 06, 2016
Yeahreen:
Same with me! Cldnt access the links and still yet to receive the interview letter via DHL. Hope it's not scam cos the sender email looks real!
D same wt me. Got d invite frm them. I cant access d link n for d dhl,cant remba d address i used wen submit. Pls wat shd i do?

1 Like

Re: Forte Oil Plc Fresh Job Recruitment (3 Positions) by femaks(m): 8:29am On Jan 07, 2016
Anybody with information about the date, time and venue should please do well by posting it here for the house to benefit
Re: Forte Oil Plc Fresh Job Recruitment (3 Positions) by slimjoe25(m): 5:59pm On Jan 07, 2016
I got same mail too and the sender address is same as the one on the website, but the link is not opening and yet to receive any mail through DHL. Whats the way out please?

(1) (Reply)

Life In Lagos Is Getting Harder. Pls Help... / Test Invitation Letter / Ndlea Form Out Get It Now At:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.