Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,417 members, 7,812,230 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:23 AM

APC Will Win Bayelsa Governorship Election – Tambuwal - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Will Win Bayelsa Governorship Election – Tambuwal (1336 Views)

Supreme Court Rules On Bayelsa Governorship Election / How Timipre Sylva Scuttled Bayelsa Governorship Primaries — Oshiomhole / Sylva Beats Alaibe, Wins APC Bayelsa Governorship Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Will Win Bayelsa Governorship Election – Tambuwal by catchfun: 1:31pm On Nov 04, 2015
The Governor of Sokoto State, Aminu Tambuwal yesterday assured that the All Progressive Congress, APC, would win the Bayelsa State governorship election despite the controversies which trailed the party’s primary election in the state.
DAILY POST recalls that the governorship primaries was marred by allegation and counter-allegations which led to the cancellation of the first one necessitating the conduct of a second primary. Shortly before that one of the leading aspirants, Timi Alaibe, withdrew from the race in the interest of the party but his supporters in their hundreds are reported to have now now defected to the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP.
But in an interaction with newsmen at the APC secretariat in Abuja, Tambuwal stressed that the party would ensure that every APC member in Bayelsa State worked towards its success at the polls.
Tambuwal expressed confidence that the Governorship Campaign Council set up by the party would deliver the state to APC come December 5, adding that victory in a free and fair election in the state is sure.
According to him, “Our task is clear to us and the task has been defined and blessed by God Almighty. We shall do everything within the confines of the law to bring Timipre Sylva to the Government House after December 5.
“I assure you, Mr. President and members of our party that by the grace of God, we shall not fail you in the execution of this assignment. Thank you for appointing us to serve and the service we are going to render.
“The signals are clear from Bayelsa and by the grace of God, the state is ready for the change train. Bayelsa is set to join the ruling party. Sylva’s records are there to speak for him.
“I have been to Bayelsa while he was the governor and after he left office. The records are clear. I believe the people have the advantage of comparing the two individuals we are talking about and I believe the APC candidate will be the one the people will vote for.
“As a party, which has imbibed the culture of winning free and fair elections, you should know that we are ready to set out as a team to ensure that APC and its candidate win the Bayelsa election.
“Members of the party in the state are working together. You can see that the chieftains were around for the inauguration of the campaign council and it is work in progress
.http://dailypost.ng/2015/11/04/apc-will-win-bayelsa-governorship-election-tambuwal/
Re: APC Will Win Bayelsa Governorship Election – Tambuwal by catchfun: 1:31pm On Nov 04, 2015
It is well
Re: APC Will Win Bayelsa Governorship Election – Tambuwal by Nobody: 1:31pm On Nov 04, 2015
Case closed...Bayelsans must be set free grin

Most states have been set free and Bayelsa and Kogi can't be excepted.

1 Like

Re: APC Will Win Bayelsa Governorship Election – Tambuwal by Nobody: 1:35pm On Nov 04, 2015
The better candidate that will do well for the people of his state should win. All said.

1 Like

Re: APC Will Win Bayelsa Governorship Election – Tambuwal by Ayoemrys(m): 1:35pm On Nov 04, 2015
how sure are you mr tambuwa i beg were is mama peace
Re: APC Will Win Bayelsa Governorship Election – Tambuwal by modath(f): 1:38pm On Nov 04, 2015
Even me sef know Tambuwal just dey joke.. cheesy

No be only Bayelsa, na Cayelsa. grin

@keneking... cheesy
Re: APC Will Win Bayelsa Governorship Election – Tambuwal by shaiba(f): 1:40pm On Nov 04, 2015
Watching smiley
Re: APC Will Win Bayelsa Governorship Election – Tambuwal by Tunami(m): 1:41pm On Nov 04, 2015
its left for the bayelsans to choose between bad(dickson) and worst(sylva), mind u am not a wailer.
Re: APC Will Win Bayelsa Governorship Election – Tambuwal by chymystique(f): 1:42pm On Nov 04, 2015
Am sure Tambuwal was high when he made that statement.. Cause Sylva aint a marketable good @ all... APC is just interested in Southern Oil states and their desperation is pathetic

1 Like

Re: APC Will Win Bayelsa Governorship Election – Tambuwal by orontogorah(m): 1:42pm On Nov 04, 2015
keep dreaming..... no be only APC na APZ go win join...
Re: APC Will Win Bayelsa Governorship Election – Tambuwal by miqos02(m): 1:43pm On Nov 04, 2015
joker
Re: APC Will Win Bayelsa Governorship Election – Tambuwal by demarc001: 1:44pm On Nov 04, 2015
I laugh in Chinese language
Re: APC Will Win Bayelsa Governorship Election – Tambuwal by johnydon22(m): 1:49pm On Nov 04, 2015
I have never seen such Childish politics as the one being played by APC this political season.

How will this government ever have direction when it's sole aim is to play party politics and witch-hunting instead of finding means to move the nation forward.

We all know every party rigs election in Nigeria, APC is not a saint either in that regard.

In rivers state Election both parties surely rigged the election but the better player got the captain batch.

I am watching as this simpleton-like politics and government is being played out for the next 4years.

For Rivers state Election, i am sticking my bet up for PDP again, though it will be a tough call...[/i]
Re: APC Will Win Bayelsa Governorship Election – Tambuwal by sandraokosun1: 1:49pm On Nov 04, 2015
When cacus men start saying ths, just knw they see the real deal. Wonder why pdp now dumb
Re: APC Will Win Bayelsa Governorship Election – Tambuwal by Okanokan(m): 2:18pm On Nov 04, 2015
How does Apc intend to do it? Its a long long dream and it would be better they don't wake up, so that the unreality reality will continue. Wrong Candidate! Wrong Dep Gov candidate! Wrong Party Chairman! Its a tough one.
Re: APC Will Win Bayelsa Governorship Election – Tambuwal by Mynd44: 2:20pm On Nov 04, 2015
I want some of whatever Tambuwal has been smoking
Re: APC Will Win Bayelsa Governorship Election – Tambuwal by dridowu: 2:38pm On Nov 04, 2015
Timprye Silva is like Atiku Abubakar to me.
Politically, i consider them irrelevant.

So Tambuwal must have been misquoted or says that when he was high on ojengbe.

GBN
Re: APC Will Win Bayelsa Governorship Election – Tambuwal by donphilopus: 2:54pm On Nov 04, 2015
dridowu:
Timprye Silva is like Atiku Abubakar to me.

Politically, i consider them irrelevant.

So Tambuwal must have been misquoted or says that when he was high on ojengbe.

GBN

To me, Timipre Sylva I far better than Timi Alaibe. I prefer him to Alaibe very well. Alaibe is compromised. I heard if offered money, he can even step down for the opposition at the last minute. Bayelsa generally is not that blessed with good politicians but Sylva is better than Alaibe and Dickson.
Re: APC Will Win Bayelsa Governorship Election – Tambuwal by dridowu: 2:59pm On Nov 04, 2015
donphilopus:

To me, Timipre Sylva I far better than Timi Alaibe. I prefer him to Alaibe very well. Alaibe is compromised. I heard if offered money, he can even step down for the opposition at the last minute. Bayelsa generally is not that blessed with good politicians but Sylva is better than Alaibe and Dickson.
Seriously , am not really interested in Bayelsa Gov Poll, so honestly my opinion is let the best man win
Re: APC Will Win Bayelsa Governorship Election – Tambuwal by LastSurvivor: 3:10pm On Nov 04, 2015
Sorry tambuwal, sokoto and kano citizens ain't gonna vote this time..
Re: APC Will Win Bayelsa Governorship Election – Tambuwal by NgeneUkwenu(f): 3:17pm On Nov 04, 2015
modath:

Even me sef know Tambuwal just dey joke.. cheesy

No be only Bayelsa, na Cayelsa. grin

@keneking... cheesy

Don't say anything here, if you don't live in Bayelsa...

That election tight no be small...forget the propaganda from the biafrauds here...It's gonna be one Man one Vote!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Will Win Bayelsa Governorship Election – Tambuwal by ishiamu(m): 3:21pm On Nov 04, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

That election tight no be small...forget the propaganda from the biafrauds here...It's gonna be one Man one Vote!

Onuku.... nwuo dia
Re: APC Will Win Bayelsa Governorship Election – Tambuwal by gebest: 4:01pm On Nov 04, 2015
Is possible because Dickson no try at all
Re: APC Will Win Bayelsa Governorship Election – Tambuwal by modath(f): 4:05pm On Nov 04, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

Miss Ngene, really ?

Thought bayelsa is the SE story.... sink or swim with the den of corruption & insensitivity.....
Re: APC Will Win Bayelsa Governorship Election – Tambuwal by crossblane1(m): 2:13pm On Nov 13, 2015
orontogorah:
keep dreaming..... no be only APC na APZ go win join...
hello bros.pls can u help me with the soap eBook.I know this is uncalled for but am begging you.so pls can u forward the eBook to my mail @ crossblane@gmail.com
Re: APC Will Win Bayelsa Governorship Election – Tambuwal by suxkill: 2:37pm On Nov 13, 2015
Tambuwal must be high on daura weed when he said that.

(1) (Reply)

Another Photo Of Ajimobi, Abdur-raheem Adebayo Shittu And His Wife. / See The Corpse Of Late HID Awolowo(photo) / Governor Okorocha Indicts Tinubu Over Audu’s Death? – The Nation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.