Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,850 members, 7,820,961 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

Nigeria’s Gay Pastor, Jide Celebrates 50th Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigeria’s Gay Pastor, Jide Celebrates 50th Birthday (698 Views)

Regina Askia Celebrates 50th Birthday In Her Hometown In Awka Ibom / Wasiu Alabi Pasuma Celebrates 50th Birthday Today With Cute Photos / Ireti Doyle Celebrates 50th Birthday With Students (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria’s Gay Pastor, Jide Celebrates 50th Birthday by examhall(f): 1:45pm On Nov 04, 2015
lalasticlala

Rev Rowland Jide Macaulay, the gay minister who founded House of Rainbow, Nigeria’s only gay church, which was forced to close in 2008, has expressed his gratitude to God in celebration of his 50th birthday.

“It is unbelievable that this moment has come. I AM 50 YEAR OLD. I am delighted and grateful to the almighty God, who is incomparable, the omnipotent and magnificent God. If I have a thousand tongues it is not enough to express my gratitude. I just want to say THANK YOU GOD.

I also want to say thanks to my parents, who laboured in my upbringing, though my mother is late. I believe she is looking down from heaven with joy and blessings for my future. I am grateful for my dad too, who through all hardship has the forbearance of hope and wisdom of a father.

I want to say thanks to the thousands of people who have befriended me in joyful and difficult circumstances, too numerous to mention here, but I am joyful because of the unavoidable contributions in my life.
Half a century is a gift, everyday will always be a precious bonus.
I say THANK YOU JESUS, MY SAVIOUR AND MY LORD,” he posted on his facebook account.

Macaulay first set up House of Rainbow in 2006, when he openly held Sunday services in a Lagos hotel hall decked out with rainbow flags. A public backlash culminated in members being beaten as they left church. Macaulay fled to the UK after death threats.

lalasticlala

Source
http:///nigerias-gay-pastor-jide-celebrates-50th-birthday/

Re: Nigeria’s Gay Pastor, Jide Celebrates 50th Birthday by DuchessLily(f): 1:52pm On Nov 04, 2015
Hmmm ....
Re: Nigeria’s Gay Pastor, Jide Celebrates 50th Birthday by Nobody: 1:52pm On Nov 04, 2015
Gay people sha, how on earth do they fvck? Will the guy put his dick on the other guys dick or will it just be MouthAction Damn, the thought of it disgusts me
Re: Nigeria’s Gay Pastor, Jide Celebrates 50th Birthday by miqos02(m): 1:54pm On Nov 04, 2015
seen
Re: Nigeria’s Gay Pastor, Jide Celebrates 50th Birthday by Airforce1(m): 1:58pm On Nov 04, 2015
Gay pastor kwa? lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Nigeria’s Gay Pastor, Jide Celebrates 50th Birthday by nikkiking(m): 2:17pm On Nov 04, 2015
Who am I to condemned.

Hbd Mr gay man shocked

I wish you long life.

(1) (Reply)

Disney Announces Movies That Are Coming Out In The Next Four Years. / YBNL Boss, Olamide Loses Father / Nigerian Boy With Grievous Ear Tumour Needs Help Urgently - See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.