Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,707 members, 7,816,908 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

Katie Price 'n' Peter Andre Split. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Katie Price 'n' Peter Andre Split. (2322 Views)

Paul Okoye Shares Adorable Picture Of Aliona & His Son, Andre / SO CUTE! Paul Okoye & Son Andre Steps Out In Matching Suits [PHOTO] / Tom Cruise And Katie Holmes Divorcing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Katie Price 'n' Peter Andre Split. by darkgoddes(f): 12:29am On May 12, 2009
JORDAN and hubby Peter Andre have sensationally split - after nearly five years of marriage, The Sun can reveal.
The former Page 3 girl, 30, and the singer, 36, who found love in the Australian jungle on ITV1 hit I’m A Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here! made the shock announcement this afternoon.

The couple, who wed in a lavish ceremony at Highclere Castle, Hampshire in 2005 have two children together, son Junior, three, and one-year-old daughter Princess Tiáamii.
While Jordan, real name Katie Price, has a seven-year-old son called Harvey, by footballer Dwight Yorke, who is severely disabled.
Their management company Can Associates Limited today said: “Peter Andre and Katie Price are separating after four-and-a-half years of marriage.
“They have both requested that the media respect their families’ privacy at this difficult time."

The pair's split announcement comes just hours after we published photographs of a sozzled Katie out on the razz without Pete.
The busty beauty let her hair down in Bristol club Syndicate as she partied with male and female pals on Friday night.

The couple's relationship is notoriously rocky - with their rows even spilling out onto their ITV2 reality show.
Just last month viewers saw her accuse him of being in love with someone else, insisting that there were tell-tale signs including: "He started having sex differently."
However, they claimed to have sorted their differences and announced plans to try for a third child together in April after running the London marathon.

Katie even claimed they wanted a brood of EIGHT, saying: “We won’t stop until we have eight.”
The couple had a blazing row on last week's Graham Norton Show, prompting Peter to declare his love for Katie that night on his Twitter page.
He told fans: "I apologised and it's all good. I love her," before announcing their mutual decision to split up this afternoon.
Despite their split, cynical punters are already putting money on the pair getting back together.
Bookies are currently offering 20/1 on them remarrying before the end of 2009.
Ladbrokes spokesman Nick Weinberg said: “In the world of celebrity, anything’s possible.”

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/tv/article2423139.ece

Re: Katie Price 'n' Peter Andre Split. by tope5000: 12:32am On May 12, 2009
Abt bleeping time
All she does is control him and constantly remind him that she is the breadwinner, i was wondering how long it wud take b4 he call it quits.
Re: Katie Price 'n' Peter Andre Split. by darkgoddes(f): 12:37am On May 12, 2009
I wonder how he was able to cope with her for that long, but all the same, i feel for them.

Last time i watch their reality tv show, i saw Pete got so angry and called her a cow.

She need to learn to be submissive.
Re: Katie Price 'n' Peter Andre Split. by mohawkchic(f): 1:54am On May 12, 2009
~It cud be a publicity stunt undecided. . .Anywho them two are like cat & mouse . . .Bickering/having the hump w/ each other one minute & Kissess & cuddles the next minute. .tho i must say this is a bit extreme!

~Peter knew what he was getting himself into when he encouraged Katie to slag him off at the drop of a hat Plus there was always the speculation their r/s wasnt genuine & Peter was riding on Katie's success & she was always too quick to let him know it too!

~Too bad for the Kids!Another broken Home!
Re: Katie Price 'n' Peter Andre Split. by waterworks(f): 3:13pm On May 12, 2009
number 1 it was only 3 and a half years ohhh! thy marrie din late 2005
and numbe rtwo it is a publicity stunt!
Re: Katie Price 'n' Peter Andre Split. by tboy1(m): 4:33pm On May 12, 2009
Im sorry but the dude is a dunce and he knew wat he was getting into when he married her
anyways guess she was too Mysterious for him
Re: Katie Price 'n' Peter Andre Split. by MrCrackles(m): 12:30am On May 13, 2009
I always knew it was one of them celebrity brake hand turn which will eventually go tits up!

There we go, up in the air like some corn flying off from a red hot frying pan!
Re: Katie Price 'n' Peter Andre Split. by yme1(f): 12:48am On May 13, 2009
ehyaaaaaaaaaaaa
but the babe is sexy o undecided

(1) (Reply)

Another Gbagaun From Dame Patience / Please Tell, Am I A Bad Influence? / Wizkid To Move Into Lekki Home?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.