Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,660 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

My Husband Fondles Our 19-year-old Daughter’s Breasts – Woman Tells Court - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Fondles Our 19-year-old Daughter’s Breasts – Woman Tells Court (42341 Views)

My Husband Smells My Underwear Everytime I Return Home – Woman Tells Court / My Husband Refused To Take A Second Wife, Please Separate Us, Woman Tells Court / He Is Lazy In Bed And He Can No Longer Satisfy Me Sexually - Woman Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Fondles Our 19-year-old Daughter’s Breasts – Woman Tells Court by Nobody: 3:59pm On Nov 04, 2015
shocked undecided hmmm, na o.. The 19 year old girl nor get mouth to report or was she sworn for

1 Like

Re: My Husband Fondles Our 19-year-old Daughter’s Breasts – Woman Tells Court by Pidggin(f): 4:00pm On Nov 04, 2015
Abomination!

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Fondles Our 19-year-old Daughter’s Breasts – Woman Tells Court by DONSMITH123(m): 4:00pm On Nov 04, 2015
kennyman2000:
Iranu

abacha grin

1 Like

Re: My Husband Fondles Our 19-year-old Daughter’s Breasts – Woman Tells Court by cosmic22(m): 4:01pm On Nov 04, 2015
use a lighter and fry his balls make sure u heat it slowly

1 Like

Re: My Husband Fondles Our 19-year-old Daughter’s Breasts – Woman Tells Court by Nobody: 4:02pm On Nov 04, 2015
oluwaSmith1:
A 36-year-old fashion designer, Daramola Yemisi, on Wednesday sought for the dissolution of her 15-year-old marriage to her husband, simply identified as Babatunde, at an Ikorodu Customary Court sitting in Lagos State for alleged indecent act.

According to the mother of four who reportedly moved out of her husband’s house owing to the ‘dirty act’, her husband was always handling his step-daughter’s breasts whenever she was asleep.

DAILY POST reports that while narrating her ordeal in court, Yemisi, who was almost pushed to tears, said Babatunde was in the habit of ‘touching’ and handling her 19-year-old daughter whom she bore for another man.

She said, “My husband left me on the bed and went to meet my daughter on the mat to romance her. I caught him touching my daughter’s breasts while she was asleep. After I caught him, I asked my daughter why she did not tell me, and she told me that my husband gave her money and told her not to tell anyone.

Yemisi said the daughter disclosed to her that it wasn’t the first but third time he would be coming to touch her.

Speaking further, she also alleged that her two sisters in-law had to come to her shop to assault her after she moved out of her husband’s house because of the dirty act.

Yemisi, however, urged the court to legally separate her from her husband, saying that she did not want her husband to ruin her daughter’s life.

Her husband, the respondent who resides at Oduyebo Street in Ikorodu, Lagos State, confessed to the court that he actually touched his step daughter.

He said he had, however, begged his wife that such act would not repeat itself.

He also begged the court to resolve the differences in their marriage.

“Although my wife has left me to live in another man’s apartment, I still want her back,’’ the 43-year-old told the court.

The court President, Mrs. Omolara Abiola, in her ruling, asked the couple to wait for a chamber discussion.

She then adjourned the case to December 14 for mention.

Cc: lalasticlala

http://dailypost.ng/2015/11/04/my-husband-fondles-our-19-year-old-daughters-breasts-woman-tells-court/
Madam you sure say na your husband? By now dey talk truth o, because this thing when the wife dey yarn so ehn don prove say you be dagbo man...Lol
Re: My Husband Fondles Our 19-year-old Daughter’s Breasts – Woman Tells Court by RexTramadol1: 4:04pm On Nov 04, 2015
Stop blaming the man abeg

Since when has it been a crime to help your own daughter prevent breast cancer

See what kindness has brought upon you,poor man

U jez tried to handle the bump outta her and u're roped!

Don't give up on your dreams of eliminating cancer outta ur daughter!
Re: My Husband Fondles Our 19-year-old Daughter’s Breasts – Woman Tells Court by chuose: 4:07pm On Nov 04, 2015
[size=14pt]WE KNOW YORUBA'S AND RITUAL KILLINGS
ARE LIKE 1 & 2

WE KNOW YORUBA'S AND RAPE,
ARE LIKE BREAD & BUTTER

NOW WE KNOW THAT YORUBA'S AND lNCEST
ARE LIKE GARRI & SOUP
[/size]

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Fondles Our 19-year-old Daughter’s Breasts – Woman Tells Court by Nobody: 4:07pm On Nov 04, 2015
MadCow1:
EXECUTE HIM INSTANTLY IF FOUND GUILTY>>

lol una no go kill person for nairaland

1 Like

Re: My Husband Fondles Our 19-year-old Daughter’s Breasts – Woman Tells Court by DONSMITH123(m): 4:07pm On Nov 04, 2015
RexTramadol1:
Stop blaming the man abeg

Since when has it been a crime to help your own daughter prevent breast cancer

See what kindness has brought upon you,poor man

U jez tried to handle the bump outta her and u're roped!

Don't give up on your dreams of eliminating cancer outta ur daughter!

bros, seriously?
Re: My Husband Fondles Our 19-year-old Daughter’s Breasts – Woman Tells Court by Kulas: 4:11pm On Nov 04, 2015
Thats not enough reason for the woman to seek marriage dissolution,afterall its a step daughter and why keep her in the same house with the man.The woman cant stay with one man,....born the 19 year old for another man,then other children for the husband,then the third man she has packed her things and started living with.She is not a responsible woman and the present man she packed her things to be be the one remoting her.Spirit of jumping from one man to the other is following her.Some people do not have respect for marriage institution.
Re: My Husband Fondles Our 19-year-old Daughter’s Breasts – Woman Tells Court by McElvis: 4:12pm On Nov 04, 2015
Family affair wetin concern court... D guy don fall d woman breast he is simply changing milk factory... Madam forgive except u wan marry like 10 husband b4 leaving the earth
Re: My Husband Fondles Our 19-year-old Daughter’s Breasts – Woman Tells Court by Sylvapower2000(m): 4:13pm On Nov 04, 2015
4 mum

Re: My Husband Fondles Our 19-year-old Daughter’s Breasts – Woman Tells Court by j4sure(m): 4:14pm On Nov 04, 2015
Haaaaaaaaaa dats really Bad ooooooooooooo
oluwaSmith1:
A 36-year-old fashion designer, Daramola Yemisi, on Wednesday sought for the dissolution of her 15-year-old marriage to her husband, simply identified as Babatunde, at an Ikorodu Customary Court sitting in Lagos State for alleged indecent act.

According to the mother of four who reportedly moved out of her husband’s house owing to the ‘dirty act’, her husband was always handling his step-daughter’s breasts whenever she was asleep.

DAILY POST reports that while narrating her ordeal in court, Yemisi, who was almost pushed to tears, said Babatunde was in the habit of ‘touching’ and handling her 19-year-old daughter whom she bore for another man.

She said, “My husband left me on the bed and went to meet my daughter on the mat to romance her. I caught him touching my daughter’s breasts while she was asleep. After I caught him, I asked my daughter why she did not tell me, and she told me that my husband gave her money and told her not to tell anyone.

Yemisi said the daughter disclosed to her that it wasn’t the first but third time he would be coming to touch her.

Speaking further, she also alleged that her two sisters in-law had to come to her shop to assault her after she moved out of her husband’s house because of the dirty act.

Yemisi, however, urged the court to legally separate her from her husband, saying that she did not want her husband to ruin her daughter’s life.

Her husband, the respondent who resides at Oduyebo Street in Ikorodu, Lagos State, confessed to the court that he actually touched his step daughter.

He said he had, however, begged his wife that such act would not repeat itself.

He also begged the court to resolve the differences in their marriage.

“Although my wife has left me to live in another man’s apartment, I still want her back,’’ the 43-year-old told the court.

The court President, Mrs. Omolara Abiola, in her ruling, asked the couple to wait for a chamber discussion.

She then adjourned the case to December 14 for mention.

Cc: lalasticlala

http://dailypost.ng/2015/11/04/my-husband-fondles-our-19-year-old-daughters-breasts-woman-tells-court/
Re: My Husband Fondles Our 19-year-old Daughter’s Breasts – Woman Tells Court by dacovajnr: 4:14pm On Nov 04, 2015
No be one person handle her own breast way make her born @ the age of 17yrs undecided
Re: My Husband Fondles Our 19-year-old Daughter’s Breasts – Woman Tells Court by Nobody: 4:15pm On Nov 04, 2015
OnankpaBa:
konji na bastard.
Na serious Bastard
Re: My Husband Fondles Our 19-year-old Daughter’s Breasts – Woman Tells Court by thorpido(m): 4:15pm On Nov 04, 2015
What's wrong with some men sef?
I always think this thing has psychiatric roots.

.....but the woman sef is very unstable.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Fondles Our 19-year-old Daughter’s Breasts – Woman Tells Court by Allosaurus: 4:15pm On Nov 04, 2015
I'm not surprised at the news at all. Babatunde is a Yoloba man with facial marks. A people known for their peodophilic tendency. Sons raping mothers and fathers raping daughters are a common thing in the South West grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Fondles Our 19-year-old Daughter’s Breasts – Woman Tells Court by dned: 4:16pm On Nov 04, 2015
If it were a news from the south east...the yorubas on this forum would have turned it to a hate thread.

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Fondles Our 19-year-old Daughter’s Breasts – Woman Tells Court by Allosaurus: 4:16pm On Nov 04, 2015
chuose:
ARE LIKE 1 & 2

ARE LIKE BREAD & BUTTER

ARE LIKE GARRI & SOUP
[/size]
You're on point, sir. The scarred faces are cursed grin grin

4 Likes

Re: My Husband Fondles Our 19-year-old Daughter’s Breasts – Woman Tells Court by sochima1989(m): 4:21pm On Nov 04, 2015
Rochas has got a word for u......call him
chuose:
ARE LIKE 1 & 2

ARE LIKE BREAD & BUTTER

ARE LIKE GARRI & SOUP
[/size]

1 Like

Re: My Husband Fondles Our 19-year-old Daughter’s Breasts – Woman Tells Court by sochima1989(m): 4:25pm On Nov 04, 2015
come oh....woman way dey for the 3rd man house.....karma dey pursue your enemy......the 19yrs old girl agree too and collect money...
but watin do the woman breast?
the man self teenage asshi with big bigger bobby full enugu na..........why your wife daughter.
i know the court will do justice....and hope they wont say APC influences the courts decision again
Re: My Husband Fondles Our 19-year-old Daughter’s Breasts – Woman Tells Court by Nobody: 4:25pm On Nov 04, 2015
the boobs must be really tempting. i love boobs so much. but sir go outside to get it
Re: My Husband Fondles Our 19-year-old Daughter’s Breasts – Woman Tells Court by Nobody: 4:26pm On Nov 04, 2015
Mehn de woman is 36 and has a 19 yr daughter
36-19 so she was assaulted n is trying to protect the product of the assault, chai.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Fondles Our 19-year-old Daughter’s Breasts – Woman Tells Court by globalwaly(m): 4:27pm On Nov 04, 2015
[size=15pt]The same way we know that you are mentally Derailed
[/size]
chuose:
ARE LIKE 1 & 2

ARE LIKE BREAD & BUTTER

ARE LIKE GARRI & SOUP
[/size]
Re: My Husband Fondles Our 19-year-old Daughter’s Breasts – Woman Tells Court by Nihilist: 4:27pm On Nov 04, 2015
But shes not his daughter though
Re: My Husband Fondles Our 19-year-old Daughter’s Breasts – Woman Tells Court by arimahoseloka(m): 4:29pm On Nov 04, 2015
Khd95:
Ur bwest is old cargo
*faints*
Re: My Husband Fondles Our 19-year-old Daughter’s Breasts – Woman Tells Court by Orikinla(m): 4:33pm On Nov 04, 2015
The wife and her daughter should run far away from him.
He wants to sleep with his step daughter and will not stop until he has done so.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Fondles Our 19-year-old Daughter’s Breasts – Woman Tells Court by FovaOnos(f): 4:33pm On Nov 04, 2015
21yrs old marriage 19yrs old daughter for another man, wife leaves husband now staying in another man's house .............hmm!

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Fondles Our 19-year-old Daughter’s Breasts – Woman Tells Court by iyke2ken(m): 4:37pm On Nov 04, 2015
Royalfurnitures:
Some men are ogba nne gba nwa(bite mama bite pikin)

Check my signature for your durable and affordable furnitures

Lol... First time I heard 'ogba nne gba nwa' was in an aki and paw paw film.... Mehn I miss those guys

1 Like

Re: My Husband Fondles Our 19-year-old Daughter’s Breasts – Woman Tells Court by Mhizizzy(f): 4:37pm On Nov 04, 2015
Why d phuck wud a normal man be interested in his own personal step daughter sexually?

Girls don finish for street?

Y wud he sleep wiv mother and daughter altogether?

Are our men going insane?

Dere sud be an NGO taking up dese causes

It's getting rampant and disheartening

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Akanbi Triplets That Bear The Same Name (Photos) / "I Am Tired Of Feeding And Clothing My Husband", A Woman Begs Court For Divorce / My Wife To Be Is Too Reserved

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.