Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,725 members, 7,816,979 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

The Akanbi Triplets That Bear The Same Name (Photos) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Akanbi Triplets That Bear The Same Name (Photos) (42341 Views)

Woman Who Gave Birth To Triplets Sacked (Photo) / Okada Rider Who Fled After His Wife Gave Birth To Triplets, Comes Home. Photos / Woman Delivered Of Triplets In Lagos: "My Husband Ran Away When He Saw The Scan" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Akanbi Triplets That Bear The Same Name (Photos) by debola27(f): 4:06pm On Oct 17, 2017
These handsome triplets bear the same name MUHAMMAD; the difference being each suffix MUHAMMAD AWWAL(IST MUHAMMAD), MUHAMMAD THANNI(2ND MUHAMMAD) AND MUHAMMAD THAALITH(3RD MUHAMMAD).
The Akanbi triplets are also business partners of various online and offline businesses, the latest being an online education site to learn Arabic.
The triplets attended same primary school, same secondary school, same university, served in the same city and are business partners.
The second picture shows them carrying another set of triplets.

53 Likes 8 Shares

Re: The Akanbi Triplets That Bear The Same Name (Photos) by tayo60(f): 7:47pm On Oct 17, 2017
And so? They are not cute like those I saw at d front page. They look local tongue

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Akanbi Triplets That Bear The Same Name (Photos) by debola27(f): 8:27pm On Oct 17, 2017
tayo60:
And so? They are not cute like those I saw at d front page. They look local tongue
Can we see your picture miss?

173 Likes 7 Shares

Re: The Akanbi Triplets That Bear The Same Name (Photos) by Hardewarlee(m): 9:39pm On Oct 17, 2017
Lovely family

5 Likes

Re: The Akanbi Triplets That Bear The Same Name (Photos) by helphelp: 9:40pm On Oct 17, 2017
Ok
Re: The Akanbi Triplets That Bear The Same Name (Photos) by Hardewarlee(m): 9:40pm On Oct 17, 2017
grin grin grin
debola27:

Can we see your picture miss?

9 Likes

Re: The Akanbi Triplets That Bear The Same Name (Photos) by Zizicardo(f): 9:40pm On Oct 17, 2017
I pray for triplets too cry

9 Likes

Re: The Akanbi Triplets That Bear The Same Name (Photos) by Kimy97(f): 9:41pm On Oct 17, 2017
Cool
Re: The Akanbi Triplets That Bear The Same Name (Photos) by Spaxon(f): 9:41pm On Oct 17, 2017
Lol
That's funny?..

Naso em go jus de triplet theirselves
Re: The Akanbi Triplets That Bear The Same Name (Photos) by Nobody: 9:41pm On Oct 17, 2017
tayo60:
which kind bad Belle be this,Jah save us from unqualified enemies

77 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Akanbi Triplets That Bear The Same Name (Photos) by Nobody: 9:41pm On Oct 17, 2017
Are they Ustaz?

They look like Quranic scholars

17 Likes

Re: The Akanbi Triplets That Bear The Same Name (Photos) by buskie13(m): 9:43pm On Oct 17, 2017
I have nothing to say,

why must they include 'mad' in their prophets name?
was he showing signs of insanity when he was young?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Akanbi Triplets That Bear The Same Name (Photos) by missyQween(f): 9:44pm On Oct 17, 2017
Wow...They look good

3 Likes

Re: The Akanbi Triplets That Bear The Same Name (Photos) by ReneeNuttall(f): 9:44pm On Oct 17, 2017
I know I will givee birth to either a set of twins or a triplet.God knows my heart desire. smiley

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Akanbi Triplets That Bear The Same Name (Photos) by Bolustical: 9:44pm On Oct 17, 2017
Ok h
Re: The Akanbi Triplets That Bear The Same Name (Photos) by omoiyalayi(m): 9:44pm On Oct 17, 2017
2day it all abt twins triplets and triplets dat went ondate with twins

Hmmmmmmm
Re: The Akanbi Triplets That Bear The Same Name (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 9:45pm On Oct 17, 2017
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew

2 Likes

Re: The Akanbi Triplets That Bear The Same Name (Photos) by dyze(m): 9:45pm On Oct 17, 2017
kennygee:
Are they Ustaz?

Madam, you garrit grin

1 Like

Re: The Akanbi Triplets That Bear The Same Name (Photos) by johnlegend01: 9:46pm On Oct 17, 2017
Nice
Re: The Akanbi Triplets That Bear The Same Name (Photos) by Iseoluwani: 9:47pm On Oct 17, 2017
fabiano09:

which kind bad Belle be this,Jah save us from unqualified enemies

.so u mean say we get Enemies that are not qualified grin

21 Likes

Re: The Akanbi Triplets That Bear The Same Name (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 9:47pm On Oct 17, 2017
ReneeNuttall:
I know I will givee birth to either a set of twins or a triplet.God knows my heart desire. smiley
not with that your 5 seconds guy,whose prick looks like that of a 3 month old baby. grin grin tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Akanbi Triplets That Bear The Same Name (Photos) by chesterlee(m): 9:48pm On Oct 17, 2017
Potential BH boys

5 Likes

Re: The Akanbi Triplets That Bear The Same Name (Photos) by Nobody: 9:49pm On Oct 17, 2017
Iseoluwani:

.so u mean say we get Enemies that are not qualified grin
lol I meant unwarranted enemies
Re: The Akanbi Triplets That Bear The Same Name (Photos) by debola27(f): 9:49pm On Oct 17, 2017
kennygee:
Are they Ustaz?

Yes they are

1 Like

Re: The Akanbi Triplets That Bear The Same Name (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 9:49pm On Oct 17, 2017
kennygee:
Are they Ustaz?

they are talibans in the making

1 Like

Re: The Akanbi Triplets That Bear The Same Name (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 9:50pm On Oct 17, 2017
debola27:

Yes they are
liar. No wonder kamoru left you for your best friend tongue tongue
Re: The Akanbi Triplets That Bear The Same Name (Photos) by makdcash(m): 9:51pm On Oct 17, 2017
End time triplets

1 Like

Re: The Akanbi Triplets That Bear The Same Name (Photos) by Murainah1(m): 9:53pm On Oct 17, 2017
buskie13:
I have nothing to say,

why must they include 'mad' in their prophets name?
was he showing signs of insanity when he was young?
use ur brain ones in a while

11 Likes

Re: The Akanbi Triplets That Bear The Same Name (Photos) by Odani: 9:54pm On Oct 17, 2017
kennygee:
Are they Ustaz?

Can u go back and read the thread again cry This time read slowly
Re: The Akanbi Triplets That Bear The Same Name (Photos) by lelvin(m): 9:54pm On Oct 17, 2017
The Alfa typa triplets

Re: The Akanbi Triplets That Bear The Same Name (Photos) by Origin(f): 9:56pm On Oct 17, 2017
There is so much hatred on this thread.

Ironically it says a lot about the writers. Such hate filled lives. May people see your accomplishments and wish you worst- just as you wish others . Stop the hate.

The triplets look cool, are cool and accomplished.

21 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"I Am Tired Of Feeding And Clothing My Husband", A Woman Begs Court For Divorce / My Wife To Be Is Too Reserved / Help Me With Budgeting.... My 400k Salary No Longer Takes Me Home.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.