Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,525 members, 7,826,972 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

Tracksuit To The Top; My Football Manager 2015 Story (+PICS) - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Tracksuit To The Top; My Football Manager 2015 Story (+PICS) (1392 Views)

Football Manager 2018 PC Official Thread / My Football Manager Mobile 2017 Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) / Journey To Olympus (my FIFA Player Career Mode Story) +PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tracksuit To The Top; My Football Manager 2015 Story (+PICS) by dreydee(m): 5:06pm On Nov 04, 2015
Hello gamers , am back. This time we won't be following PES: Become A Legend, I've decided to do something different and instead of FIFA or PES , we'll go with Football Manager.I'm going to be doing what most FM fans are scared of;

Managing an EXTREMELY low division club, so I'll be starting my career as a Manager with ABSOLUTELY no experience whatsoever in management, he'll be more of a tracksuit manager and a former Sunday league player. (For those familiar with FM15.), we'll build his career and see where it goes.

It'll be hard, but it's a good challenge, so stay tuned and Subscribe, I mean 'Follow' grin , cause you'll definitely enjoy this. wink
Leggo!
Re: Tracksuit To The Top; My Football Manager 2015 Story (+PICS) by olayinkajnr(m): 7:11am On Nov 06, 2015
dreydee:
Hello gamers , am back. This time we won't be following PES: Become A Legend, I've decided to do something different and instead of FIFA or PES , we'll go with Football Manager.I'm going to be doing what most FM fans are scared of;

Managing an EXTREMELY low division club, so I'll be starting my career as a Manager with ABSOLUTELY no experience whatsoever in management, he'll be more of a tracksuit manager and a former Sunday league player. (For those familiar with FM15.), we'll build his career and see where it goes.

It'll be hard, but it's a good challenge, so stay tuned and Subscribe, I mean 'Follow' grin , cause you'll definitely enjoy this. wink
Leggo!

Good, I've done that too. Why not wait for fm 2016 and build your story? It will be out next week.

(1) (Reply)

Lets Hear The Nice Games You Have Played / Seriously In Search Of PES 2016 ISO For Psp / Are You Playing The Latest First Touch Soccer 2023 Mod?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.