Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,062 members, 7,818,180 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:34 AM

My Football Manager Mobile 2017 Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / My Football Manager Mobile 2017 Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) (1412 Views)

Help!!!football Manager Mobile 2018 Working APK Download!!! / Football Manager Mobile 2018( Real Names And Club Logos) / My Fmm 2017 Story: Arising (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Football Manager Mobile 2017 Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) by Novelistguy(m): 3:04am On Jun 14, 2017
Shock as AFC Bournemouth Board cleans out Coaching Staff

The Football world was left in a state of shock earlier today as the AFC Bournemouth board chairmanned by Jeff Mostyn initiated the mass clearance of the manager and coaches - The reason why they did this has not yet been confirmed. Journalists say that this could spark a chain reaction at the club as many players will want to leave.

It is said that the board have put together a shortlist as to who will take the reigns as the new boss already. It is believed that the unsettled West Ham boss: Slaven Bilic could be on this list.

The fans are expecting capable replacements.

Re: My Football Manager Mobile 2017 Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) by Novelistguy(m): 3:24am On Jun 14, 2017
BREAKING NEWS: Bournemouth Appoints New Gaffer

The first piece of news came from AFC Bournemouth's official Twitter @AFCBOfficial: "Sammy Erenst set to join Bournemouth. More to come..."

A few minutes later and it was announced on the official AFC bournemouth website and Twitter that Sammy Erenst was set to become the new manager of the English club and retweeted 125,326 times.

The 45 year old English-Indonesian had earlier on expressed his desire to manage in the premier league after leading Al-Hilal to their fifth consecutive Asian Champions League title.

Fans are glad that the club got Sammy despite heavy interests in him from CSKA Moscow and Leverkusen.
Sammy will start duties as Bournemouth manager effective immediately.

Re: My Football Manager Mobile 2017 Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) by Novelistguy(m): 3:38am On Jun 14, 2017
MEETING THE PRESS

Sammy: On arriving at the centre I took my seat on the table, facing the journalists and media who began shooting their questions.

"Welcome to Dean Court, Sammy."

"Thank you very much."

"Alright, Sammy, let's begin the questions. First, what are your long-term plans and short-term plans for Villa, if any?"

"Our goal this season would be to avoid relegation but I have my own plans. In time, I hope to make Bournemouth the greatest club in the history of football, just like Alex Ferguson did with Manchester United."

"A little bit too ambitious, don't you think?"

"Maybe, but that's just my beliefs. It'll be up to me and the team to see if we can accomplish that or not."
"What kind of football would you want your side to play?"

"Football is all about entertainment and that's what I intend to provide for the Bournemouth fans."

"What can we expect from you in the transfer market? Are there any positions you want to strengthen?"

"Hm, let's see.... I told you my game is about entertainment. Ronaldinho told me he's interested in working with me, he has already arrived."

"Alright, thank you for answering our questions, Sammy. Good luck to you and Bournemouth."

1 Like

Re: My Football Manager Mobile 2017 Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) by Profvic107(m): 3:08pm On Jun 15, 2017
please can you help me with football manager mobile 2017....
Re: My Football Manager Mobile 2017 Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) by tobby1987(m): 3:40pm On Jun 27, 2017
Ow can I get football manager 2017 for pc

(1) (Reply)

The Price of Hacking A Ps3 / Winning Eleven 2022 Mod Apk WE 2022 Android / Mk9 Pros In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.