Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,493 members, 7,830,491 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

Graphic Photos From Edo State Robbery Incident - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Graphic Photos From Edo State Robbery Incident (55719 Views)

Robbery Incident In Bayelsa, Suspect Shot By JTF (Photos) / Robbery Incident As Captured On CCTV in Ikeja, Lagos (Video And Photos) / Failed Armed Robbery Incident In Port-Harcourt (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graphic Photos From Edo State Robbery Incident by Goridoe(m): 7:53pm On Nov 04, 2015
gurunlocker:
RIP

Damn that first dude is wore city Jersey to rob

exactly, "is wore" gidigan undecided
Re: Graphic Photos From Edo State Robbery Incident by azeezcore: 7:57pm On Nov 04, 2015
Re: Graphic Photos From Edo State Robbery Incident by eleko1: 7:57pm On Nov 04, 2015
Manshity. Una do well. undecided
Re: Graphic Photos From Edo State Robbery Incident by amanikondo: 7:58pm On Nov 04, 2015
I know say Man City be daylight robbery grin grin grin
Re: Graphic Photos From Edo State Robbery Incident by harry509: 7:58pm On Nov 04, 2015
nikkiking:
Horrible.

Stealing don't pay!

Buhari pls start fulfilling your promises of the 5k to every unemployed nigerians!
hmmmmmM! Even if baba shud paid all unemployed urth 30k pa-month, who wor theif go stil theif. So... My dear is jst d grace of GOD we all need rite now 2 ovacome evri temptation of d devil.
Re: Graphic Photos From Edo State Robbery Incident by wisdomguy4u(m): 8:02pm On Nov 04, 2015
preciousMI1:
he couldn't even use the stolen money to shave his pubic region.... if only he knew he will be caught. .

When last did you shave yours? Talk true!
Re: Graphic Photos From Edo State Robbery Incident by azeezcore: 8:02pm On Nov 04, 2015
Re: Graphic Photos From Edo State Robbery Incident by donphilopus: 8:03pm On Nov 04, 2015
FabioPeter:
The natural expectation is that they kill anyone found in the bush at that time. This killing is extra judicial and should be condemned. Those responsible should be made to face the law.

Lol. . . Wetin this guy dey yearn sef? He was killed in the bush at the outskirts of a village at night or very early in the morning. So what could an ordinary person be doing there then? BTW, the captured one confessed that he's one of them.
Re: Graphic Photos From Edo State Robbery Incident by Marvel1206: 8:09pm On Nov 04, 2015
Man city fans are thieves undecided
you see ETIHAD.
Wait.. Ars vs bayern... Ewele o
Dooctooor!
Re: Graphic Photos From Edo State Robbery Incident by harry509: 8:09pm On Nov 04, 2015
Zikkyfuse:
[img]http://2.bp..com/-tafalPbUvMw/Vjo6ilFE6LI/AAAAAAAAAt4/bMfKDsV0L_0/s400/a.jpg[/img]

Attempt by the robbers who robbed and killed scores in Igarra last night to escape enroute Makeke Ojah road met brink walls as vigilantes in Makeke town took up the role of the police to protect the people. The robbers who met resistance from the civilian security killed one of the vigilantes and escaped into the forest. Angered by the death of their colleagues, the vigilantes mobilized into the bush and confronted the robbers. Four of the robbers were reportedly killed by the vigilante. Also, the robbers abandoned 1 pump action and seven AK47 to enable them free movement.

Below is the photo of the dead armed robber and items recovered above...

http://www.chuzzysblog.com/2015/11/graphic-photos-from-edo-state-robbery.html

hmmmmM! Sum pple perish 4 lack of knowledge. Now he is dead, did he stil njoy d stolen money now? NO. I so much belive n GOD bcus him alone know's hw 2 take care of his children. I know death is a price evribody must pay on earth. My creator n heaven I want I and my family 2 get old 1st b4 death cum's. God bless our husling AMEN. R.I.P 2 d dead.
Re: Graphic Photos From Edo State Robbery Incident by iamord(m): 8:12pm On Nov 04, 2015
osabiya16:
All Way Na Way

Get rich or die trying

If Money don't come Go and get it

If it takes to kill to make it, kindly pull the trigger

Kill them all and keep moving, that's just the rules

In this game of life I don't make the rules
This dude needs to be blocked

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos From Edo State Robbery Incident by 2rez: 8:12pm On Nov 04, 2015
preciousMI1:
he couldn't even use the stolen money to shave his pubic region.... if only he knew he will be caught. .

Wetin ur oju shocked find reach there? grin
Re: Graphic Photos From Edo State Robbery Incident by osabiya16(m): 8:44pm On Nov 04, 2015
iamord:
This dude needs to be blocked
for what dude?
Re: Graphic Photos From Edo State Robbery Incident by nightmile: 8:55pm On Nov 04, 2015
Some flat brains would say this is Ambode's fault .
Re: Graphic Photos From Edo State Robbery Incident by ojsquare: 8:59pm On Nov 04, 2015
IYANGBALI:
omo see dirty bear bear for him blokos. Na chelsea fan self,no wonder. Up blueeeeees grin

Something is seriously wrong with your eyes. So for like 10 years you have been watching the EPL you don't know this is man city's jersey. You need surgery for that your eyes. It's either you are dumb or dull. Na when yokohama turn to etihad. Receive brain sharply.
Re: Graphic Photos From Edo State Robbery Incident by M4gunners: 9:14pm On Nov 04, 2015
Respect to the vigilantes.
Re: Graphic Photos From Edo State Robbery Incident by stagger: 9:19pm On Nov 04, 2015
Is that not some NPF marked magazines I am seeing in that pic? Stupid Nigerian Police.
Re: Graphic Photos From Edo State Robbery Incident by IYANGBALI: 9:21pm On Nov 04, 2015
ojsquare:

Something is seriously wrong with your eyes. So for like 10 years you have been watching the EPL you don't know this is man city's jersey. You need surgery for that your eyes. It's either you are dumb or dull. Na when yokohama turn to etihad. Receive brain sharply.
all I no be say the guy na chelsea fan
Re: Graphic Photos From Edo State Robbery Incident by sisisioge: 9:22pm On Nov 04, 2015
Haaa! creations of God...sons of men. And so it is finished!
Re: Graphic Photos From Edo State Robbery Incident by Laredojohn(m): 9:32pm On Nov 04, 2015
The year is coming to an end...too many evils... God protect us all.
Re: Graphic Photos From Edo State Robbery Incident by 3kay945(m): 9:32pm On Nov 04, 2015
IYANGBALI:
omo see dirty bear bear for him blokos. Na chelsea fan self,no wonder. Up blueeeeees grin

Na there your eye first go?

Nawa o
Re: Graphic Photos From Edo State Robbery Incident by inereunwa1(m): 9:47pm On Nov 04, 2015
o boy the guy wey dey the first picture na Manchester city fans o check him Jersey!! ;Do
Re: Graphic Photos From Edo State Robbery Incident by xamuelotu(m): 9:53pm On Nov 04, 2015
Leonidas1:
They didn't have to strip the guy
mumu
Re: Graphic Photos From Edo State Robbery Incident by tragergeorge(m): 9:54pm On Nov 04, 2015
McCarlito:
Some of those cartridges belong to the Nigerian Mobile Police..... How come
proof that or next time no type rubbish,make carry talk no do una something,abi 1 belike your daddy police gun dier?
Re: Graphic Photos From Edo State Robbery Incident by efizzymanizzy: 10:01pm On Nov 04, 2015
nikkiking:
Horrible.

Stealing don't pay!

Buhari pls start fulfilling your promises of the 5k to every unemployed nigerians!
Ok
Re: Graphic Photos From Edo State Robbery Incident by IYANGBALI: 10:04pm On Nov 04, 2015
3kay945:

Na there your eye first go?

Nawa o
you nko?na where your eyes go?
Re: Graphic Photos From Edo State Robbery Incident by Ryda(m): 10:07pm On Nov 04, 2015
Haba!
Are those d Ak 47 Riffle in d 1st pix not more than one ni...or whn did one start to multiply itself angry
Re: Graphic Photos From Edo State Robbery Incident by Ryda(m): 10:10pm On Nov 04, 2015
McCarlito:
Some of those cartridges belong to the Nigerian Mobile Police..... How come

Na today Nyash don dey bck
Re: Graphic Photos From Edo State Robbery Incident by Ndeewonu: 10:20pm On Nov 04, 2015
Why are armed robbery cases growing everyday in Lagos and Edo--both APC--states?
Everyday in Lagos, armed robbers attack people on streets and bridges!
This is not good for Nigeria at all.
Re: Graphic Photos From Edo State Robbery Incident by Nobody: 11:33pm On Nov 04, 2015
E be like say na listen you dey llisten to match, you no dey watch match... Which day Etihad begin sponsor chelsea?, and when them begin wear that jearsy?
IYANGBALI:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Armed Robbers Including A Lady Who Stormed Home Of Surveyor General Arested.PICS / OAU Student Pours Sniper Into Her Bunkmates Mouth During An Argument (Photos) / Botswanan Rape Victim Refuses To Testify Against Culprit. Says He Satisfied Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.