Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,236 members, 7,829,425 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

Graphic Photos From Edo State Robbery Incident - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Graphic Photos From Edo State Robbery Incident (55714 Views)

Robbery Incident In Bayelsa, Suspect Shot By JTF (Photos) / Robbery Incident As Captured On CCTV in Ikeja, Lagos (Video And Photos) / Failed Armed Robbery Incident In Port-Harcourt (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graphic Photos From Edo State Robbery Incident by Fourwinds: 11:46pm On Nov 04, 2015
preciousMI1:
he couldn't even use the stolen money to shave his pubic region.... if only he knew he will be caught. .
shee na there ur eyes go.
Re: Graphic Photos From Edo State Robbery Incident by Nobody: 12:10am On Nov 05, 2015
McCarlito:
Some of those cartridges belong to the Nigerian Mobile Police..... How come
exactly what I thought too. Anytime these boys are caught, u must see their AK47 with NPF colours.

Why don't the NPF respond to desperate calls on time too?
Let the govt scrap them and install sheriffs overseeing a couple of indigenious vigilantes only abeg !
Re: Graphic Photos From Edo State Robbery Incident by lebete3000: 12:52am On Nov 05, 2015
preciousMI1:
he couldn't even use the stolen money to shave his pubic region.... if only he knew he will be caught. .

what did your eyes find go his pubic region to even deserve a comment from a fine lady like you.

you must be a bad girl...come here!
Re: Graphic Photos From Edo State Robbery Incident by oweman: 3:56am On Nov 05, 2015
McCarlito:
Some of those cartridges belong to the Nigerian Mobile Police..... How come

How could the cartridges belong to the mopol do mopls use cartrdges in Edo ?
or bullets why dont just own up to your inheritance you huys inherit the trade !
Truth is since the days of Animi Edo has always been the sit of power for armed robbers in Nigeria and likely be so for long this fellons you see are the same miscreants that will tell you of our oyele ( as he cant pronounce oil )
while his female counterpart are sponsoredto go do ashawo in italy via north african countries after practising for two years in illela border town of sokoto in Ejima hotel where even leprosy infected persons have them for night .

THAT IS EDO PEOPLE FOR YOU .educated criminals

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos From Edo State Robbery Incident by Rejoice5000(f): 4:15am On Nov 05, 2015
Rip to the dead;;what a quorrup qountry;;

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos From Edo State Robbery Incident by Funjosh(m): 5:43am On Nov 05, 2015
safarigirl:
that's not Chelsea. That's Manchester City (Sky blue jersey + Etihad)

You dey mind that Yeye Iyangbali lipsrsealed
Re: Graphic Photos From Edo State Robbery Incident by nosiebaba(m): 6:41am On Nov 05, 2015
These bank robbers are Boko haram, after robbing banks they use the money to sponsor their terrorist activities
Re: Graphic Photos From Edo State Robbery Incident by Don4eva(m): 7:26am On Nov 05, 2015
osabiya16:
All Way Na Way

Get rich or die trying

If Money don't come Go and get it

If it takes to kill to make it, kindly pull the trigger

Kill them all and keep moving, that's just the rules

In this game of life I don't make the rules
I hope you get killed by those trying to get money. Some people sha.. very slow in thinking but fast in typing[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos From Edo State Robbery Incident by osabiya16(m): 7:38am On Nov 05, 2015
Don4eva:
I hope you get killed by those trying to get money. Some people sha.. very slow in thinking but fast in typing[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
if you wish me bad, I wish you good dude... Mind u dude. I can't be get killed,that is not my portion God is my light and servation and you're a fool for saying that a big fool that's what you're. Is not a must u comment on my post and mind ur business
Re: Graphic Photos From Edo State Robbery Incident by IYANGBALI: 7:44am On Nov 05, 2015
Funjosh:

You dey mind that Yeye Iyangbali lipsrsealed
tongue
Re: Graphic Photos From Edo State Robbery Incident by 9jaboi8701(m): 8:10am On Nov 05, 2015
To be honest with this op, the two pictures look like Boko Haram. All this bloggers and lies. Tufiakwa!
Re: Graphic Photos From Edo State Robbery Incident by Don4eva(m): 8:13am On Nov 05, 2015
osabiya16:
if you wish me bad, I wish you good dude... Mind u dude. I can't be get killed,that is not my portion God is my light and servation and you're a fool for saying that a big fool that's what you're. Is not a must u comment on my post and mind ur business
Irony, you just encouraged people to kill for money but you don't wanna lose your life. You stupidity is really obvious. I don't wish you bad, just wish you what you wished others. Finally, you can shut your traps if you admit you comment was void of sense
Re: Graphic Photos From Edo State Robbery Incident by ba7man(m): 8:14am On Nov 05, 2015
osabiya16:
All Way Na Way

Get rich or die trying

If Money don't come Go and get it

If it takes to kill to make it, kindly pull the trigger

Kill them all and keep moving, that's just the rules

In this game of life I don't make the rules
Na poverty dey worry you. undecided

See him armed robber face, if den slap you now, you go say "what did I do"?

Mumu like you.
Re: Graphic Photos From Edo State Robbery Incident by bummyla(m): 8:28am On Nov 05, 2015
Thank You Jesus! Death To All Boko Haram Members! Amen! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: Graphic Photos From Edo State Robbery Incident by osabiya16(m): 8:40am On Nov 05, 2015
ba7man:
Na poverty dey worry you. undecided

See him armed robber face, if den slap you now, you go say "what did I do"?

Mumu like you.
wetin con dey worry you? You get work na him u dey comment for post dis early morning, nor go find work. Wait make I ask IFA about ur destiny( IFA say, if u nor rob na so u go die of poverty wey dey worry u now) slap fire, u better go fine work mumu undecided
Re: Graphic Photos From Edo State Robbery Incident by ba7man(m): 9:48am On Nov 05, 2015
osabiya16:
wetin con dey worry you? You get work na him u dey comment for post dis early morning, nor go find work. Wait make I ask IFA about ur destiny( IFA say, if u nor rob na so u go die of poverty wey dey worry u now) slap fire, u better go fine work mumu undecided
Armed robber like you.

Continue with your daft mindset, your dead body is coming up in a ditch in Akure soon.

Mumu Product.
Re: Graphic Photos From Edo State Robbery Incident by preciousMI1(f): 9:57am On Nov 05, 2015
wisdomguy4u:

When last did you shave yours? Talk true!

this week because i put to birth....
Re: Graphic Photos From Edo State Robbery Incident by preciousMI1(f): 10:05am On Nov 05, 2015
lebete3000:

what did your eyes find go his pubic region to even deserve a comment from a fine lady like you.

you must be a bad girl...come here!
pretentious lebete3000
Re: Graphic Photos From Edo State Robbery Incident by preciousMI1(f): 10:05am On Nov 05, 2015
Fourwinds:
shee na there ur eyes go.
pretentious fourwinds
2rez:

Wetin ur oju shocked find reach there? grin
pretentious 2rez
Re: Graphic Photos From Edo State Robbery Incident by preciousMI1(f): 10:06am On Nov 05, 2015
IYANGBALI:
hmmmmmmm na wetin dey hungry you your eyes see for him body grin grin grin

pretentious Iyangbali
Re: Graphic Photos From Edo State Robbery Incident by wisdomguy4u(m): 10:10am On Nov 05, 2015
preciousMI1:

this week because put to birth....

Picture or I don't believe it grin
Re: Graphic Photos From Edo State Robbery Incident by preciousMI1(f): 10:12am On Nov 05, 2015
wisdomguy4u:

Picture or I don't believe it grin
processing...
Re: Graphic Photos From Edo State Robbery Incident by wisdomguy4u(m): 10:22am On Nov 05, 2015
preciousMI1:
processing...
Make it two copies, front and back
Re: Graphic Photos From Edo State Robbery Incident by IndianaJay: 10:53am On Nov 05, 2015
See person pikin.

Shame on his parents.
Re: Graphic Photos From Edo State Robbery Incident by osabiya16(m): 10:53am On Nov 05, 2015
ba7man:
Armed robber like you.

Continue with your daft mindset, your dead body is coming up in a ditch in Akure soon.

Mumu Product.
I reject it. you're getting this far, no comment for u again, stay save
Re: Graphic Photos From Edo State Robbery Incident by owumzy(m): 11:44am On Nov 05, 2015
Assuming the people were waiting on the Nigerian police to do her job......hmmm
Thumbs up vigilante!!!
Re: Graphic Photos From Edo State Robbery Incident by 2rez: 12:02pm On Nov 05, 2015
preciousMI1:

pretentious 2rez

Chineke me, a nairalander don sammer me a new moniker oh-pretentious 2rez, chai. Back to tha unanswered question grin, i say werin ur oju shocked find reach there ehn? smiley
Re: Graphic Photos From Edo State Robbery Incident by lebete3000: 12:05pm On Nov 05, 2015
preciousMI1:
pretentious lebete3000
Me pretentious?
You don spoil finish...
Re: Graphic Photos From Edo State Robbery Incident by Themandator: 1:13pm On Nov 05, 2015
Opc should learn from this
Re: Graphic Photos From Edo State Robbery Incident by 3kay945(m): 2:45pm On Nov 05, 2015
IYANGBALI:
you nko?na where your eyes go?

I be man na, no wonder your dp say more about you. shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Armed Robbers Including A Lady Who Stormed Home Of Surveyor General Arested.PICS / OAU Student Pours Sniper Into Her Bunkmates Mouth During An Argument (Photos) / Botswanan Rape Victim Refuses To Testify Against Culprit. Says He Satisfied Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.