Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,026 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

Lady Accuses Man She Met On Instagram Of Abusing Her Sexually - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Accuses Man She Met On Instagram Of Abusing Her Sexually (18882 Views)

Lady Accuses Her Boyfriend Of Duping Her Sexually And Financially In Lagos / Lady Accuses Man Of Raping Her In Lagos (Photos) / Nigerian Housemaid In Oman Records Her Boss Abusing Her Sexually (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Accuses Man She Met On Instagram Of Abusing Her Sexually by ChuzzyBlog: 11:27pm On Aug 21, 2017
[img]http://2.bp..com/-xOckBDoujRE/WZtT9NQO9JI/AAAAAAAAILI/XHV5Gy5swws9NuJ2d58UNrmSRFJL7xP_QCLcBGAs/s1600/Battle%2521.png[/img]

This lady pictured above, Àyìnké (elle.daddy on Instagram) called out one CHIMAROKE EKWUEME accusing him of sexually assaulting her and attempting to rape her.

She took to her Instagram page to explain in details how she met Chimaroke and how the entire saga played out. She also provided audios of their phone conversations after the awful incident in which Chima admitted to have harassed her sexually.

Follow the full story below:

@elle.daddy wrote:

LADIES!! BEWARE OF CHIMAROKE EKWUEME!! AKA @pricamihc on IG.
Before that fateful evening's event which I will narrate to you, this guy was one of the people whose opinions on social media, aligns with sensible public opinion especially on Religion, sexual harassment and rape culture.
On that day, we were in solidarity on @instablog9ja comment section on the issue of the pedophile who followed a ten year old Into the female toilet at Domino's pizza, remember that post? He strongly condemned the act of pedophilia, rape, sexual assault and sexual harassment. And men must establish consent in and sexual situation. As he normally does.
In the DM we continued our conversation on this topic and he asked me out to talk over drinks, which I accepted cos he stays not far from me and the venue was an open place and had the perfect ambience to engage in some cerebral conversations.
I met him at the venue and we greeted, I ordered a Long Island and he had a bottle of beer. We settled down and immediately got to chatting. I discovered that during the course of our conversations, he subtly kept deviating from topics and eventually discontinuing them , I noticed he was panning out of things to say really quick. I thought maybe it's just a case of people who find it difficult to express themselves orally and would rather write things down, because the impression he gives on social media is that of an open minded, Intellectual.
After a short while, he suggested we leave where we were and go to a club which i refused , I told him this was just supposed to be a quick chat and not a full blown night of rowdy fun and that was what I came out for. Moreover how are we supposed to hold a conversation in a club where music would be blaring? , he agreed and said OK.
Barely 2 minutes later, he suggested we went to another place and I said no, then he started acting uncomfortable and said he just wanted to leave where we were and I said okay then, you leave and I'll head back to my house as initially planned. He said no he was enjoying our conversation but he just wanted us to move to another place. So I said okay, but i don't want Loud music and all. CNTD ���

Second elle.daddy's post: (shared with an audio attachment)

UPDATE ON CHUKWUEME aka @pricamich member of the #freethesheeple movement.
PART 1, 2 AND 3
After I made that post, he called me and a lady who claimed to be his sister also called me. Knowing the kind of society we live in , the culture of victim blaming is rampant so I recorded the whole conversation .
Everybody on social media who knows me will agree that I live my life as an open book and I don't pretend to be who I am not.
This guy is a bloody hypocrite and has shown potentials of being a rapist and my only aim is for women to know about him so they don't even consider starting a friendship with him.
You all may not know this but I am a 2 time rape survivor . First time at 16 and the second time at 21, I know what it took me to be able to trust members of the opposite Sex again. Due to that I don't take such issues with levity.
CHUKWUEME, if you are reading this remember at some point when you got frustrated that I didn't yield to you advances you said "this is why it's easy to hang out with dumb girl" well next time single out a dumb girl to prey on.
But by the time these audios circulate , even the dumbest girl in the country will know your name and face and know better than to enter your slaughter slab.

For the doubting thomases , listen to then audios and let sense fall on you.

Listen to all the audios below:

Source: http://www.chuzzyblog.com/2017/08/lady-calls-out-man-she-met-on-instagram.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Accuses Man She Met On Instagram Of Abusing Her Sexually by ChuzzyBlog: 11:27pm On Aug 21, 2017
cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Lady Accuses Man She Met On Instagram Of Abusing Her Sexually by bukola08(m): 11:28pm On Aug 21, 2017
lol
Re: Lady Accuses Man She Met On Instagram Of Abusing Her Sexually by UndisputedBosom(m): 11:29pm On Aug 21, 2017
Is she tryin to xplain what happened that she couldn't finish and also insultin us on the same hand undecided

Somebody tell me cox ayam not understandin cry

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Accuses Man She Met On Instagram Of Abusing Her Sexually by soberdrunk(m): 11:35pm On Aug 21, 2017
"2 time rape survivor' and you went out to meet man, ordered 'Long Island', drank it and still followed man to his house. This is in no way 'victim blaming' but if you read the story well and check her out on Instagram, it seems she likes to lead men on......... angry

42 Likes

Re: Lady Accuses Man She Met On Instagram Of Abusing Her Sexually by ojun50(m): 11:37pm On Aug 21, 2017
So wetin make we come do nw

1 Like

Re: Lady Accuses Man She Met On Instagram Of Abusing Her Sexually by AtkinsPlanet(m): 11:40pm On Aug 21, 2017
For real? Guy you are doomed!
Re: Lady Accuses Man She Met On Instagram Of Abusing Her Sexually by Nobody: 2:07am On Aug 22, 2017
Online people and their wahala

I won't advise anyone to try it

most are liars who will never take u seriously

2 Likes

Re: Lady Accuses Man She Met On Instagram Of Abusing Her Sexually by Altrarecords(m): 7:40am On Aug 22, 2017
Same story different faces
Re: Lady Accuses Man She Met On Instagram Of Abusing Her Sexually by TheHistorian(m): 9:32am On Aug 22, 2017
angry
Re: Lady Accuses Man She Met On Instagram Of Abusing Her Sexually by martineverest(m): 9:33am On Aug 22, 2017
Bloggers and lies
Re: Lady Accuses Man She Met On Instagram Of Abusing Her Sexually by Partnerbiz3: 9:34am On Aug 22, 2017
Foul crying..

See below for data.

See testimonies of satisfied customers too.
Re: Lady Accuses Man She Met On Instagram Of Abusing Her Sexually by TINALETC3(f): 9:34am On Aug 22, 2017
Una go dey find husband desperately angry angry shebi na u carry ur 2_left leg go meet am,yeye geh

10 Likes

Re: Lady Accuses Man She Met On Instagram Of Abusing Her Sexually by Apina(m): 9:34am On Aug 22, 2017
I'm still unsure of what to say cos I don't understand her story to begin with. This is reason why a lady is supposed to pay for whatever she orders for on the first date and on any date she feels there's no possibility of romance between her and the person involved. Allowing a man to pay for even pure water on a date in this clime is considered as consent.

10 Likes

Re: Lady Accuses Man She Met On Instagram Of Abusing Her Sexually by Nobody: 9:35am On Aug 22, 2017
Rubbish
Re: Lady Accuses Man She Met On Instagram Of Abusing Her Sexually by don4real18(m): 9:35am On Aug 22, 2017
You want me to waste my MTN data to download your audio... Why you no kuku use transcript
May sense fall on you too

12 Likes

Re: Lady Accuses Man She Met On Instagram Of Abusing Her Sexually by Nobody: 9:36am On Aug 22, 2017
grin grin
Re: Lady Accuses Man She Met On Instagram Of Abusing Her Sexually by iihtlagos: 9:36am On Aug 22, 2017
Very Bad!! angry

Meanwhile, this special offer to those willing to learn new skills in ICT is ending on Thursday!! Are you in Lagos? then you need to register now!

Click here to register and enjoy IIHT's 50% Bonanza discount on all ICT courses!
Re: Lady Accuses Man She Met On Instagram Of Abusing Her Sexually by adisabarber(m): 9:37am On Aug 22, 2017
The thing wey erection go cause, even the biggest chest no go fittake am do bench press for gym grin
Re: Lady Accuses Man She Met On Instagram Of Abusing Her Sexually by Stormyweather(m): 9:38am On Aug 22, 2017
You see what free drink caused? Long throat. All those slay queen just want to eat or drink one thing or the other.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Accuses Man She Met On Instagram Of Abusing Her Sexually by sirusX(m): 9:39am On Aug 22, 2017
soberdrunk:
"2 time rape survivor' and you went out to meet man, ordered 'Long Island', drank it and still followed man to his house. This is in no way 'victim blaming' but if you read the story well and check her out on Instagram, it seems she likes to lead men on......... angry
She could have seen the red flags from the get go, yet she kept spending the man's money. He was tying to collect dividends hoping she was feeling him online

We really need to be mindful of the people we meet on social media. Fake lives dwell everywhere

On another note, shez really strong to be a 2 time survivor and still have the courage to trust men. Most ladies resolve to end there cz it's not easy

4 Likes

Re: Lady Accuses Man She Met On Instagram Of Abusing Her Sexually by lafayette(m): 9:39am On Aug 22, 2017
Hackers threatened to leak HBO Game Of Thrones season 7 finale - See their reasons

http://www.techvillaz.com/2017/08/hackers-threatened-leak-game-thrones-season-7-finale.html
Re: Lady Accuses Man She Met On Instagram Of Abusing Her Sexually by younglleo: 9:39am On Aug 22, 2017
both of you are dumb d**k.
Re: Lady Accuses Man She Met On Instagram Of Abusing Her Sexually by Flexherbal(m): 9:40am On Aug 22, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Lady Accuses Man She Met On Instagram Of Abusing Her Sexually by Thobiy(m): 9:41am On Aug 22, 2017
And where was it written that he sexually abused you, OP you already had negative thought on your mind, i am not understanding why record your conversation undecided undecided undecided

5 Likes

Re: Lady Accuses Man She Met On Instagram Of Abusing Her Sexually by IamAirforce1: 9:41am On Aug 22, 2017
Dis one wants to trend
Re: Lady Accuses Man She Met On Instagram Of Abusing Her Sexually by Vich78(m): 9:41am On Aug 22, 2017
OK the attention you are looking for will soon find you
Re: Lady Accuses Man She Met On Instagram Of Abusing Her Sexually by Livefreeordieha(m): 9:41am On Aug 22, 2017
Stormyweather:
You see what free drink caused? Long throat. All those slay queen just want to eat or drink one thing or the other.
nor мιnd тнeм... aѕ ιғ ѕay an pope тaĸe deм oυт.. υ cнop ғreeѕнey υ don ѕee wнere deм dey ѕнare мoney ғree?ole�

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Plateau Killings: Death Toll Hits 130 As CAN Warns Against Reprisal / Road Safety Official Who Raped 9-Year-Old Girl In Benue State, Arrested. Photos / Why Do Nigerians Hate Paying Their Debt?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.