Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,246 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

Anna Ebiere's Look After Hearing Flavour Say He'll Get Married Soon - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Anna Ebiere's Look After Hearing Flavour Say He'll Get Married Soon (56897 Views)

Anna Ebiere Banner And Her Father At MBGN Conference (Photos) / Anna Ebiere Rocks A Plunging Outfit / Ex Beauty Queen, Anna Ebiere Shows Off Her Super Trim Post Baby Bod (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anna Ebiere's Look After Hearing Flavour Say He'll Get Married Soon by osesology(m): 9:25am On Nov 05, 2015
The topic is a front page topic, but the comments that followed are supposed to be in the backpage. Girls chatting on a thread.
Re: Anna Ebiere's Look After Hearing Flavour Say He'll Get Married Soon by frakdon(m): 9:32am On Nov 05, 2015
Durentt:
go nd watch por.n then
you and your friend halfrica bu ndi ara...
Re: Anna Ebiere's Look After Hearing Flavour Say He'll Get Married Soon by Nobody: 9:41am On Nov 05, 2015
frakdon:
you and your friend halfrica bu ndi ara...
sverwe. undecided Dont quote me again.
Re: Anna Ebiere's Look After Hearing Flavour Say He'll Get Married Soon by miqos02(m): 9:50am On Nov 05, 2015
she is beautiful
Re: Anna Ebiere's Look After Hearing Flavour Say He'll Get Married Soon by frakdon(m): 9:57am On Nov 05, 2015
Durentt:
sverwe. undecided Dont quote me again.
you are suffering!
Re: Anna Ebiere's Look After Hearing Flavour Say He'll Get Married Soon by RexTramadol1: 9:57am On Nov 05, 2015
Money na bastard oh!

See fine gal wan kill herself on top that one

She is actually losing a better dude and

That's me!

1 Like

Re: Anna Ebiere's Look After Hearing Flavour Say He'll Get Married Soon by frakdon(m): 11:13am On Nov 05, 2015
marlockj:
Loo

Weda pretty or not.

All girls are the same.

I have Neva seen a pretty pusssy, if u r black ur pusssy is also black Jst as chika ur house girl.

If u are fair you pussssy if fair Jst as nneka d saloon girl.

A preety girl or beauty queen has clitoriisss Jst as ur neighbor nkechi or house girl or ur girl frnd Ada.

Beauty queen pee And uses toiletries to clean it up,Jst as ur street girl.

Beauty queen fix hair,they Dnt have special hair Lik whites,you too fix.

Beauty queen deliver through the same place,evri girl deliver.

My question is what is special abt all this

I once dated one of the Beauty queen of 2010,then we in skool together.

She became a Beauty queen 2010 for ha state,And fail as Miss Nigeria. My question is I dated this girl before She became a queen,what's is special abt ha,Cuz She is n still d same as other girls.

As I speak we still talk,She tells Me what it took ha to win as state queen.

Wat is special abt ha pusssy.
brother you can imagine, if not that some of us are naïve, why would a lady take advantage of you,because she is beautiful, and so?

I have told a lot of them that, if they think that their beautiful body holds a water against me, then they are on a long thing..
Re: Anna Ebiere's Look After Hearing Flavour Say He'll Get Married Soon by Tamakay(m): 11:33am On Nov 05, 2015
I could still remember how this babe mother bottled me and my friends to stupor at Aerithelian Hotel yenagoa when she won d MBGN. Pls can any one give me d contacts of d babe dat represented Kano dat year? Ebi don't worry even if u are not d one in his mind u are beautiful enough for d top ranking dudes to marry u. Tho I don't know abt ur character oo
Re: Anna Ebiere's Look After Hearing Flavour Say He'll Get Married Soon by CandyBar: 11:52am On Nov 05, 2015
Just one Video for Flavour......you carry Belle,
Flavour is a badt guy.....he'll pull a 2Face style on all these baby mamas.
Re: Anna Ebiere's Look After Hearing Flavour Say He'll Get Married Soon by Zarathena(f): 11:57am On Nov 05, 2015
She should try writing JAMB and furthering her education, instead of waiting for baby dada to propose to baby mama. Such beauty needs more polishing with education.
Re: Anna Ebiere's Look After Hearing Flavour Say He'll Get Married Soon by prudentsea(m): 1:09pm On Nov 05, 2015
she is stunning.
Re: Anna Ebiere's Look After Hearing Flavour Say He'll Get Married Soon by Kanbee: 2:16pm On Nov 05, 2015
Wedding receptions often succeed or fail
based on the performance of
the MC. If the MC isn't entertaining, or even
worse, makes jokes in poor taste,
it reflects negatively on the bride and groom.
If you want your reception to be classy, run
smoothly, and
be as wonderful as it can be, at a pocket-
friendly price, contact A Professional MC on
07030828285, BBM PIN: 565085F0. You can
as well like our new facebook page:"Kanby Innovations".
Looking forward to hearing from you! Please pass it on; you may be helping someone who needs this info.
Re: Anna Ebiere's Look After Hearing Flavour Say He'll Get Married Soon by Auxigen(m): 2:49pm On Nov 05, 2015
This goes to show how cheap diz so Called Beauty Queens are. Imagine that? He had a child with two different so called Beauty whores!! I'll not be surprised if I hear dat d recent one is pregnant with his child.. now he wants to marry.. see their life.?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anna Ebiere's Look After Hearing Flavour Say He'll Get Married Soon by Spybradd: 3:17pm On Nov 05, 2015
Durentt:
Fine girl, am starting to wonder how she take gree 4 flavour. Hey, wetin halfrica dey type up there grin

SHAAAARRAP THERE!!! FINE BABE WAN MARRY,UGLY GIRL LIKE YOU DEY HERE DEY FORM SISI..
grin
Re: Anna Ebiere's Look After Hearing Flavour Say He'll Get Married Soon by Nobody: 3:26pm On Nov 05, 2015
Spybradd:

SHAAAARRAP THERE!!! FINE BABE WAN MARRY, LIKE YOU DEY HERE DEY FORM SISI.. grin
hmmmmm nawo
Re: Anna Ebiere's Look After Hearing Flavour Say He'll Get Married Soon by Nobody: 5:19pm On Nov 05, 2015
okay.
Re: Anna Ebiere's Look After Hearing Flavour Say He'll Get Married Soon by adellam16(f): 5:58pm On Nov 05, 2015
FlirtyKaren:
Nigeria's top singer Flavour and father of two daughters with two beauty queens had said in a recent interview with HipTV that he's planning to get married soon but didn't say which of his two babymamas he's planning to marry.

Hours after that interview, Anna shared this beautiful photo of herself looking so innocent. She's very pretty. Should Flavour wed her?

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/11/anna-ebieres-look-after-hearing-flavour.html
can u hear urself? Should flavour wed her? Does our opinion count? R we to tell him who he is to marry? Did he ask us to vote for who would b his life time partner? D way u guys write sometimes baffles me.
Re: Anna Ebiere's Look After Hearing Flavour Say He'll Get Married Soon by itstpia8: 7:13pm On Nov 05, 2015
frightening.
Re: Anna Ebiere's Look After Hearing Flavour Say He'll Get Married Soon by itstpia8: 7:37pm On Nov 05, 2015
topic

i dont know what their general game plan is, but flavour has put these women in a very difficult position.

In Igboland, being a baby mama (single mother) has heavy consequences for the woman, she might find it very difficult to get married afterwards unless perhaps if she marries outside her tribe or finds an Igboman who will marry her (not easy). And even then, she will have extra work set up for her to be accepted by the society.

The second lady who is Ijaw, I dont know of any Ijaw Igbo marriages, although there surely should be some, not sure what the impact is for her agreeing to be a baby mama for an Igbo guy, not even her fellow Ijaw, moreso Jonathan is no longer on the seat. When he was there, Ijaw Igbo relations were a bit steady, with Ijaws and Igbos both laying claim to gej or vice versa, dunno how things are at the moment.

For flavour's kids, he has to make an effort to be there for them given the situation in which he has placed their mothers. Hope he makes efforts to ensure whoever he does not marry, gets a responsible husband who will not judge her. If he says he wants to marry both of them, good luck with that.

for the ladies, the man's primary responsibility is to provide for the kids financially (after all, he is rich?). They should be allowed to date other men instead of waiting for him to make up his mind.

my opinion.

1 Like

Re: Anna Ebiere's Look After Hearing Flavour Say He'll Get Married Soon by angieberry(f): 7:37pm On Nov 05, 2015
put up yours let's see smiley

[size=2pt]hag![/size]
itstpia8:
frightening.
Re: Anna Ebiere's Look After Hearing Flavour Say He'll Get Married Soon by itstpia8: 7:45pm On Nov 05, 2015
aunty, I'm not lesbian, kindly stop stalking me.

sorry to disappoint you but you need to lay off.

mods take note.
Re: Anna Ebiere's Look After Hearing Flavour Say He'll Get Married Soon by itstpia8: 7:59pm On Nov 05, 2015
ok, it seems some Kalabari/Ijaws have Igbo/Ijaw mixes (Igbo father Kalabari/Ijaw mother).
Re: Anna Ebiere's Look After Hearing Flavour Say He'll Get Married Soon by Nina4u(f): 12:47am On Nov 06, 2015
Im surprised sinse Flavour stated on twitter he dont trust any females ... undecided
Re: Anna Ebiere's Look After Hearing Flavour Say He'll Get Married Soon by inyangpedro(m): 8:36am On Nov 07, 2015
u cant compare beauty contest winners with natural beauties. Ladies are for d highest bidders thats all

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Farida Fasasi: I’m Struggling Daily - Sound Sultan’s Wife Says (Photos, Video) / "Married Women Deserve To Slay At Bedtime"- Etinosa Shares Sexy Night Wear Photo / Linda Ikeji Slays In Newspaper Gown, Spotted With Son In London (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.