Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,319 members, 7,811,946 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:40 AM

How I Was Scammed By Bet9ja(kc Gaming Network) - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / How I Was Scammed By Bet9ja(kc Gaming Network) (6325 Views)

Bet9ja Intentionally Delays Payment To Make Users Cancel Their Withdrawals / Enough Jubilation Yesterday When Someone In My Area Won 5.1million From Bet9ja / Help!!!is Dere Any Cheat For Virtual Football(bet9ja) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Was Scammed By Bet9ja(kc Gaming Network) by Dosinspector(m): 12:02am On Nov 05, 2015
Last 2weeks I decided to try a new betting company and I heard bet9ja is one of the best,so I decided to give it trial but it turned out that bet9ja online company is characterised with fraud and scams,
I went to zenith bank and funded my bet9ja acct.The following saturday after that, I staked 1k and won 5K,I now placed order for withdrawal and its been 7days since I placed the order and I have not been paid,I have sent them mails upon mail and they kept assuring me that my acct will be credited,2days later my acct has not been credited and I having been sending them mails but they have stopped replying.
PLS NOTE BET9JA is a scam betting company they are very insincere,Avoid them and Go for other betting companies.KC gaming Network is fraud personified

1 Like

Re: How I Was Scammed By Bet9ja(kc Gaming Network) by Cancity234: 2:54am On Nov 05, 2015
Re: How I Was Scammed By Bet9ja(kc Gaming Network) by effrebor(m): 6:32am On Nov 05, 2015
Cancity234:
I'm currently experiencing the same thing,I made a deposit of 30,000 via the site,My bank account got debited,Passed 5 days now still nothing credited in my bet account.I have complained via email and now they have blocked my mails from delivering.Its just unbelievable.I have sent a mail to them via another email address and if they don't return my money,I would post the full email conversation so people can stop using the site and also be aware of the fraud bet9ja is doing.

Such errors occur occasionally, all you have to do is go to your banks customer care and complain about the money, it is your banks fault and not bet9ja. The money will be credited back to your bank account

1 Like

Re: How I Was Scammed By Bet9ja(kc Gaming Network) by Curtix(m): 3:34pm On Nov 09, 2015
Dis usually happens when u cancel or your connection stops wen you have been redirected back to bet9ja site after payment... If u can stil find dat link in ur browser and reload, ur acc would b credited and all d stress averted.
Re: How I Was Scammed By Bet9ja(kc Gaming Network) by Emeka71(m): 8:00am On Nov 11, 2015
maybe they have a mnimum mumber of plays before you can withdraw.

(1) (Reply)

Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Online Game / Screen Shots Fifa 17 / 10 Ways The Upcoming PS5 Will Destroy The Next Xbox

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.