Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,125 members, 7,957,222 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 09:23 AM

PDP Senators Get Juicy Appointments As Saraki Names Committees - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Senators Get Juicy Appointments As Saraki Names Committees (32883 Views)

Osinbajo Makes 9 Appointments As Acting President / FG To Announce Board Appointments, As Osinbajo Vets List / Saraki Reshuffles Senate Committees, Tinubu, Marafa Get “juicy” Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Senators Get Juicy Appointments As Saraki Names Committees by olutunde12(m): 9:44am On Nov 05, 2015
Modigi:
Saraki must be impeach! Such guts undecided.

Go to the roof top of your house and announce him impeached!
Re: PDP Senators Get Juicy Appointments As Saraki Names Committees by karleone(m): 9:44am On Nov 05, 2015
jairusben:
Hmmm.. Ok. Between dear nairalanders today is
my birthday.. ThankGod with me for adding a
years too my life..

I know you must have been feeling that BTW is "Between". My dear, it's simply "By The Way". Next time you want to use it, use it correctly.
Anyways, Happy Duppa Birthday!!! Wish the greatest achievement you aspire for in life.
Re: PDP Senators Get Juicy Appointments As Saraki Names Committees by miqos02(m): 9:45am On Nov 05, 2015
cool
Re: PDP Senators Get Juicy Appointments As Saraki Names Committees by anonimi: 9:45am On Nov 05, 2015
Re: PDP Senators Get Juicy Appointments As Saraki Names Committees by karleone(m): 9:48am On Nov 05, 2015
nickxtra:
The Chairman of Public Accounts is normally reserved for the opposition in the Senate

Why is it so?
Re: PDP Senators Get Juicy Appointments As Saraki Names Committees by Nobody: 9:48am On Nov 05, 2015
What is juicy about appointments? Corrupt mind sha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Senators Get Juicy Appointments As Saraki Names Committees by anonimi: 9:49am On Nov 05, 2015
arbitter:
Good to see you people still use the term 'JUICY APPOINTMENT'

Just another perfect example of why your country is such a shithole.

The fact that you support politicians in refering to duties theyre tasked with as 'juicy' and then later complain about corruption is just laughable

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2449517_stealingamaechi_jpegad74e2c90a1a5fd1bd932c3319614bc3
Re: PDP Senators Get Juicy Appointments As Saraki Names Committees by IBROHIM: 9:50am On Nov 05, 2015
arbitter:

The fact that you support politicians in refering to duties theyre tasked with as 'juicy' and then later complain about corruption is just laughable
You are just too much! I wish all Nigerians will start thinking like you! How long are we going to continue to accommodate corruption! Instead of Nigerians to police them and call them to account /explain if they refer to such positions as juicy, we are the ones celebrating them! The question is what is in it for the ordinary Nigerian if they embezzle money from the juicy committees?
Re: PDP Senators Get Juicy Appointments As Saraki Names Committees by baronchuks(m): 9:51am On Nov 05, 2015
Juicy appointment...indeed
Re: PDP Senators Get Juicy Appointments As Saraki Names Committees by anonimi: 9:52am On Nov 05, 2015
belabela:
What is juicy about appointments? Corrupt mind sha

Abi oh!
And then we complain of UNEMPLOYMENT that would have been reduced if our leaders looters stopped stealing our money so as to provide us:

- education for all our children
- tap water
- electricity
- good railways & roads
- health clinics and general hospitals.

We, the 200 million mumu fellow citizens, are our own worst enemies. embarassed embarassed

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/avatars/dmu038nc61mmai4li3hg7qlywqu46xtl1272873[/img]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Senators Get Juicy Appointments As Saraki Names Committees by Nobody: 9:53am On Nov 05, 2015
Modigi:

No. Your grammar should be impeached.
Re: PDP Senators Get Juicy Appointments As Saraki Names Committees by ochestraone(m): 9:55am On Nov 05, 2015
you cant talk music without nigeria, it is because we are the best in all that we do, for years we own the african music, and we are still holding on, many said that no melodic song will stand R. Kellys storm is over, but this new hit glo unlimited has silence the world of music. Still trending , download and enjoy ,artist contact paulheromusic@gmail.com http:// www.datafilehost.com/d/036a40b1
Re: PDP Senators Get Juicy Appointments As Saraki Names Committees by Uzosaint(m): 9:57am On Nov 05, 2015
Abia State Only One Slot,T A Orji And Ohuabunwa Una Dey I Dey Hail Ooo!!
Re: PDP Senators Get Juicy Appointments As Saraki Names Committees by Nobody: 9:57am On Nov 05, 2015
Nigeria has an incurable disease called corruption.What do they imply when they say "juicy positions"?I really pity this country because the journey is still far and I wonder why we can't do without corruption.In most successful countries,political positions are given to politicians just to serve,while in Nigeria,it's given for personal interest,stealing and domination.What a very shameful country!
Re: PDP Senators Get Juicy Appointments As Saraki Names Committees by greatiyk4u(m): 10:00am On Nov 05, 2015
loomer:

Ur mumu just enter level 2
Lolz, the message is above ur IQ
Re: PDP Senators Get Juicy Appointments As Saraki Names Committees by Mufasa27(m): 10:01am On Nov 05, 2015
Modigi:
hehehehe grin
Re: PDP Senators Get Juicy Appointments As Saraki Names Committees by Lescott7(m): 10:01am On Nov 05, 2015
APC House of reps members complained yesterday on this juicy committee chairmanship,today the APC upper chamber members are also screaming. They all promised to bring change to there various constituencies but they have lost focus now,fighting for committees heads.
Re: PDP Senators Get Juicy Appointments As Saraki Names Committees by Onyiido: 10:04am On Nov 05, 2015
Olaj36:
This Saraki Of a thing

He is a big corruption on his own

Anyway Order for your data
if saraki nominate PDP wahala, he nominate APC wahala. Insatiable minds everywhere

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Senators Get Juicy Appointments As Saraki Names Committees by macaranta(m): 10:05am On Nov 05, 2015
arbitter:

Exactly...and its Nigeria that's the fruit,juicing the resources anyhow.
Re: PDP Senators Get Juicy Appointments As Saraki Names Committees by nickxtra(m): 10:06am On Nov 05, 2015
karleone:

Why is it so?
I think it's part of the Senate Rules not to entrust public accounts in the hand of the ruling party and the majority in the senate in order to avoid a compromise situation
Re: PDP Senators Get Juicy Appointments As Saraki Names Committees by aniblue(m): 10:42am On Nov 05, 2015
grin grin Saraki is always playing smart, trying to play inbetween APC and PDP and winning numbers for himself.

As for DavidMark, his silence means alot, he's just trying to save himself from shame and insult, like someone said in one of the thread about him " Thats what happen when a class captain repeat his class and sits with juniors."
Re: PDP Senators Get Juicy Appointments As Saraki Names Committees by gretblue: 11:03am On Nov 05, 2015
Am yet to understand the meaning of the word juicy as it relates to senatorial appointment in various committee.Are these committees set up meant to enrich the personal pocket of these so call senators ? The biggest challenges to our democracy are these so called Halloween chambers.
Re: PDP Senators Get Juicy Appointments As Saraki Names Committees by mimigreat77(m): 11:36am On Nov 05, 2015
tor

him go ear
Re: PDP Senators Get Juicy Appointments As Saraki Names Committees by tommyrayrich(m): 12:08pm On Nov 05, 2015
Juicy appointments? lets be careful of using the word "JUICY"
Re: PDP Senators Get Juicy Appointments As Saraki Names Committees by gbishman: 12:34pm On Nov 05, 2015
David Mark should realise that his time and relevance on the Senate is fast spent. He should turn to other things in life. He doenst have to sit back and watch mud being rubbed. His face. I seem not to find kashamu's name I expect he would handle drugs and narcotics since his an expert in that regard

1 Like

Re: PDP Senators Get Juicy Appointments As Saraki Names Committees by Cvesta(m): 12:43pm On Nov 05, 2015
gbishman:
David Mark should realise that his time and relevance on the Senate is fast spent. He should turn to other things in life. He doenst have to sit back and watch mud being rubbed. His face. I seem not to find kashamu's name I expect he would handle drugs and narcotics since his an expert in that regard
Hehehe. .Kashamu has been so Tamed he can't even Whimper much more Bark
Re: PDP Senators Get Juicy Appointments As Saraki Names Committees by Nobody: 1:57pm On Nov 05, 2015
Mogidi:

PDP rocking 24 juicy appointments.
pdp got the best committees

2 Likes

Re: PDP Senators Get Juicy Appointments As Saraki Names Committees by azeezcore: 2:41pm On Nov 05, 2015
Re: PDP Senators Get Juicy Appointments As Saraki Names Committees by Nobody: 5:21pm On Nov 05, 2015
okay.
Re: PDP Senators Get Juicy Appointments As Saraki Names Committees by anonimi: 6:00pm On Nov 05, 2015
gbishman:

That may be better handled by Remi who is the better half of a drug lord that was smart enough to forfeit $460,000 to the US authorities when caught to pay off his CRIME.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1206437_2e8d204456ddaca651c21c258cad334b_jpg2c86cdb1543edff718fbaebc74f4b873
Re: PDP Senators Get Juicy Appointments As Saraki Names Committees by billyG(m): 7:12pm On Nov 05, 2015
I hope many pdp senators will not port to apc

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PENGASSAN Going On Strike On Thursday / Oshiomhole, Obaseki, Ayiri Emami Running In Edo (Photos) / Toyin Saraki Blast Police for Saying They Barricaded The Resident to Protect her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.