Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,930 members, 7,828,241 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme - Jobs/Vacancies (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme (339616 Views)

Apply For Heineken International Fresh Graduate Programme 2018 / Seplat Petroleum Graduate Scheme Massive Recruitment 2017/2018 / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (74) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by alariwo(m): 12:31pm On Nov 09, 2015
It's pretty vexing to read folks asking if they could use their phones to apply. You begin to understand why many are quite unemployed.

A multinational is calling for application for at least $50,000 per annum job and you are asking if you could use your blackberry for the application and test. Smh.

8 Likes

Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by alariwo(m): 12:32pm On Nov 09, 2015
For those about to write the second test, pray for speed and look out for hidden details. You'll need it. I'm pretty good with Math, and I can tell you, it was quite challenging. Typical data representation questions but very unlike your GRE, that is tougher.

I made it through successfully. Best of luck to every other persons.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by jaybros: 12:37pm On Nov 09, 2015
Wow...guys...please lets ease up this correct-me-correct-your-english drama, if it has to continue please take it to the language thread or someplace....Respect is important, we all make mistakes.... But both parties ( "banger" and corrector) must respect one another...pls lets allow dis thread go back and focus on the thread's topic...peace.

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by Dongreat(m): 12:39pm On Nov 09, 2015
Looool Looool lmsao lmsao Looool loool. Looool loool. Oh my days. Following my posts. I AM A STAR cool smiley cheesy grin. More pls. Am loving dis. Honestly. Wooo Wooo. More pls.
alariwo:

That you made a first class, a minimum English proficiency is expected of you. No one cares if you read French. You made a First, speak and act like one. Like a smart fellow. I have been following all your posts, and it doesn't seem you are smart after all.

You make First class look bad, period. Now shut up, and good luck with your test. And before you proceed to revert this, I'm not envious of you because you don't know me or what I made out of school. So don't just get an idea.
Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by Krazi(m): 12:42pm On Nov 09, 2015
Most of y'all derailing this thread with your irrelevant argument about fiirst class and the rest, should please put a stop to all that. This is for SRD and not silly arguments. If I will add, people make mistakes and thats what makes us human. Its probably inferiority complex or personality challenge, that's making an average graduate see something wrong with the fact that he said he had a first class. I guess, most of the people picking arguments about his comments didn't have a first class, and their basics instincts is to feel intimidated, because it will help them sleep well at night, knowing that they could write or speak better English than a first class graduate.
Please, lets be more constructive in our arguments rather than looking for reasons to quarrel. Here's a quick one for those that haven't done their test. It could help someone

https://www.nairaland.com/1883541/shortcut-techniques-solving-dragnet-shl

8 Likes

Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by alariwo(m): 12:45pm On Nov 09, 2015
Dongreat:
Looool Looool lmsao lmsao Looool loool. Looool loool. Oh my days. Following my posts. I AM A STAR cool smiley cheesy grin. More pls. Am loving dis. Honestly. Wooo Wooo. More pls.

Bro, dont flatter yourself with idiocy. I was reading the entire thread and you kept popping up with basic grammar errors and arrogant, even after correction. You really may think your first class is such a big deal. :/

In any case, if it rocks your boat to think getting responses from me or anyone makes you a star, by all means, rock on.

As for me, you have my last. Have a super day.
Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by Dongreat(m): 12:46pm On Nov 09, 2015
My sincere apologies to those that tink I derailed or I am derailing this thread. I just asked a simple, harmless, peaceful question and some folks went ape on my English. Simple yes u can and no u can't wod hv done the trick. So honestly am sorry n will henceforth ignore everyone criticizing my sexy, figure 8, n Hot English grin

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by jaybros: 12:47pm On Nov 09, 2015
Mod please do the needful
Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by Cutehector(m): 12:47pm On Nov 09, 2015
Krazi:
Most of y'all derailing this thread with your irrelevant argument about fiirst class and the rest, should please put a stop to all that. This is for SRD and not silly arguments. If I will add, people make mistakes and thats what makes us human. Its probably inferiority complex or personality challenge, that's making an average graduate see something wrong with the fact that he said he had a first class. I guess, most of the people picking arguments about his comments didn't have a first class, and their basics instincts is to feel intimidated, because it will help them sleep well at night, knowing that they could write or speak better English than a first class graduate.
Please, lets be more constructive in our arguments rather than looking for reasons to quarrel. Here's a quick one for those that haven't done their test. It could help someone

https://www.nairaland.com/1883541/shortcut-techniques-solving-dragnet-shl
ehen wats d full meaning of SRD
Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by kpangi12(m): 12:48pm On Nov 09, 2015
i did apply and i got the regret mail .. apparently because my first degree was obtained about 7 years ago despite i acquired my masters a year ago..... well, its apparent that they are looking for Fresh 1st degree holders.I wish you all the best. this sums up my last attempt to apply for Shell Graduate recruitment, Experienced hires should embrace me from now on..... i don try!

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by Harmvirus(f): 12:49pm On Nov 09, 2015
Got a regret mail after the 2nd test... God's will. Good luck to you guys.. Onto the next one
Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by Krazi(m): 12:59pm On Nov 09, 2015
SRD means SHELL RECRUITMENT DAY
Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by Victosin09(f): 1:00pm On Nov 09, 2015
Harmvirus:
Got a regret mail after the 2nd test... God's will. Good luck to you guys.. Onto the next one
Ohhhh sweet...Better opportunities await you. I'm sure you've learnt a thing or two from all of this, because I've. See you at the top
Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by PrinceRhaeger: 1:04pm On Nov 09, 2015
Just took the test.....men it was something else
Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by Dahveydson(m): 1:07pm On Nov 09, 2015
kaycee255:

Hi, i saw dis ur particular discussion and i felt obligated to advice you from first hand experience. I did same thing you are doing ryt now in 2014 srd application and i got to the tail end of the recruitment process... i actually went for medicals...some myt find this hard to believe buh its true...my application was closed before i could resume...i dont want to go into details buh avoid unnecessary heartbreak for urself...it wont work

Just wow.

I'll have this at the back of my mind and see this as a learning process. I'm sure the process will be enlightening nevertheless.
Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by alariwo(m): 1:16pm On Nov 09, 2015
Harmvirus:

It's fine. You'll be great. I didn't make it last year. Made it this next time.
Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by Samguine: 1:17pm On Nov 09, 2015
Martins301:

Thanks. They have replied.

All right.
Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by styca(m): 1:17pm On Nov 09, 2015
Have just received the link for the second test. Mathematical mode activated.

Gotta study that cubiks online practice test.
Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by Tohsine: 1:22pm On Nov 09, 2015
Please, when you applied, did you receive any acknowledgement mail in your email address before the link was sent?
Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by Tohsine: 1:41pm On Nov 09, 2015
styca:
Have just received the link for the second test. Mathematical mode activated.

Gotta study that cubiks online practice test.
Hi, please when you applied, did you receive any acknowledgement mail in your inbox? if not, And how long did it take them to send the first link?
Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by Ezegozie(m): 1:53pm On Nov 09, 2015
I wrote absolute nonsense in that test.
I am not even sure I will get one answer correctly because I did guess work in the whole 16questions.
Not only that, I also lied that I am done with my NYSC, while I am still serving and will finish on April 2016.
There is no harm in trial shaa.
Atleast even if I fail this time, I have known what shell questions look like and how to prepare for the next aptitute test

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by styca(m): 1:55pm On Nov 09, 2015
@Tohsine, yes I received an acknowledgement mail. I submitted my application this morning, precisely by 9.18am and by 12.10pm when i checked my mail the link for the Competence test had already been sent. I received the link for the 2nd test not later than 30mins after the 1st one.
Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by kunbit(f): 2:07pm On Nov 09, 2015
Dongreat:
Pls Is it sometin like this, exactly this or far from it?
Sth like this, but this won't even prepare you adequately for the test. It's tougher that this especially because of the time limit.
I started panicking 5 mins to the end and I still had like 8 questions to go

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by Tohsine: 2:08pm On Nov 09, 2015
@styca, thanks for your response. I submitted this afternoon, immediately after submitting, a message popped up that I will be required to complete the online test, which would be sent within 48 hours. But, I was expecting to receive the message also in my email address, but i didnt.
Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by Dongreat(m): 2:13pm On Nov 09, 2015
Oh mehn. That means Yawa dey oh cos my maths skill is not too strong oh. I guess I will ask my younger sis for a Lil lecture on data interpretations n pie chart tingy. Thanks, this helped a lot.

kunbit:

Sth like this, but this won't even prepare you adequately for the test. It's tougher that this especially because of the time limit.
I started panicking 5 mins to the end and I still had like 8 questions to go
Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by Shinelle(f): 2:14pm On Nov 09, 2015
Dongreat:
Pls Is it sometin like this, exactly this or far from it?

Shell has practice questions on their website about 5 numericals if I remember correctly.

I would advice you practice them and avoid attracting more insults to your person and people of your grade.

Frankly, the Numericals weren't as difficult as I expected... Just write yours and let it be over.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by Dongreat(m): 2:18pm On Nov 09, 2015
OK. Pls if u can help post the link to the test on shell site, I will really appreciate it.
author=Shinelle post=39840441]

Shell has practice questions on their website about 5 numericals if I remember correctly.

I would advice you practice them and avoid attracting more insults to your person and people of your grade.

Frankly, the Numericals weren't as difficult as I expected... Just write yours and let it be over.
[/quote]
Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by Eluirene: 2:25pm On Nov 09, 2015
[quote author=tolureal post=39777271]What is happening? When I got to the place where they asked when I finished my first degree, I chose 2007 because that was when I graduated only for me to get a regret mail. Please did anyone also experience the same problem?

Another thing might be your class of degree. If you graduated with a 2:2. I know of someone who applied with a 2:2 and couldn't proceed. But please house, correct me if am wrong. Has anyone actually applied with a 2:2?
Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by Ezegozie(m): 2:31pm On Nov 09, 2015
Dongreat:
OK. Pls if u can help post the link to the test on shell site, I will really appreciate it.

The link is individually based and not general.
Which means each person is sent a link to answer his or her own questions.
So check your email, they are supposed to send you a link to do your own test.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (74) (Reply)

State Security Service (S.S.S) Is Recruiting. / Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. / NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.