Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,974 members, 7,825,040 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme - Jobs/Vacancies (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme (339572 Views)

Apply For Heineken International Fresh Graduate Programme 2018 / Seplat Petroleum Graduate Scheme Massive Recruitment 2017/2018 / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (74) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by elShakes(m): 7:16pm On Nov 09, 2015
*Phew* "Success Mail".

I didn't do the last 3 questions in the numerical test though...The questions are easy but detailed, you have to notice the "*,**,*** kinda notes" ..anyways, my advice to anyone yet to take the tests is to be as calm as possible. I was tensed, my internet tripped 4 times, and I made simple errors on various occasions such as inputting wrong values into my calculator. Nevertheless, God did it.

Blessings.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by Nobody: 7:16pm On Nov 09, 2015
Please frnds whr can I find the click students and graduate.i can't see it
Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by elShakes(m): 7:24pm On Nov 09, 2015
uzyukoh:
Please frnds whr can I find the click students and graduate.i can't see it

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by Nobody: 7:27pm On Nov 09, 2015
elShakes:
*Phew* "Success Mail".

I didn't do the last 3 questions in the numerical test though...The questions are easy but detailed, you have to notice the "*,**,*** kinda notes" ..anyways, my advice to anyone yet to take the tests is to be as calm as possible. I was tensed, my internet tripped 4 times, and I made simple errors on various occasions such as inputting wrong values into my calculator. Nevertheless, God did it.

Blessings.

are u serious? a success mail? since when did u do the test
Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by jerome263: 7:35pm On Nov 09, 2015
I have been sent to take stage one test o, but my phone is giving me problem. what can I do to clear dis mess as I don't hv laptop
Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by elShakes(m): 7:35pm On Nov 09, 2015
Gunbiz:

are u serious? a success mail? since when did u do the test

LOL. The "success mail" is in quote.
Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by Nobody: 7:38pm On Nov 09, 2015
Thanks @elshakes.pls how will I get to that site cos I just followed the link n I sw apply for job etc , am filling the form . Thanks .How wl I arrive at that.
Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by ALVA001: 7:44pm On Nov 09, 2015
Seriously i dont know or cant really explain wot hapund during d test. When i strted d numerical prt, i was expecting 2 c a ticking clock but dia was non, and den i had to time my self, even though i finished b4 tym, when i guessed d tym sud av bn up i tried 2 submit it advised me to go over my answers again and i did, infact had to work some of them again. Wen it was abt 28mins i tried 2 submit again, it told me i still had time left but then i forcefully sumbmitted 'guilty conscience'. And thereafter I got a mail from em telln me I av completed d online assessment stage and dt I sud await d result. Seriously pals i dont know wot happened 2day. Did shl sleep off or what?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by elShakes(m): 7:46pm On Nov 09, 2015
uzyukoh:
Thanks @elshakes.pls how will I get to that site cos I just followed the link n I sw apply for job etc , am filling the form . Thanks .How wl I arrive at that.

The URL is in the picture. or better still follow this link

http://www.shell.com/global/aboutshell/careers/students-and-graduates.html

Then scroll down and you'll see online assessment tools
Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by elShakes(m): 7:48pm On Nov 09, 2015
ALVA001:
Seriously i dont know or cant really explain wot hapund during d test. When i strted d numerical prt, i was expecting 2 c a ticking clock but dia was non, and den i had to time my self, even though i finished b4 tym, when i guessed d tym sud av bn up i tried 2 submit it advised me to go over my answers again and i did, infact had to work some of them again. Wen it was abt 28mins i tried 2 submit again, it told me i still had time left but then i forcefully sumbmitted 'guilty conscience'. And thereafter I got a mail from em telln me I av completed d online assessment stage and dt I sud await d result. Seriously pals i dont know wot happened 2day. Did shl sleep off or what?

LMAO. Who is your jazz man?

7 Likes

Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by boyesky(m): 7:56pm On Nov 09, 2015
elShakes:

LMAO. Who is your jazz man?

I DEY WONDER TOO OOOO
Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by Nobody: 8:05pm On Nov 09, 2015
Baba God abeg, hang the time for me also tomorrow oo, make me sef come give this kan testimony. Amen grin

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by Nobody: 8:12pm On Nov 09, 2015
Elshakes pls can I v ur contact .I have not even uploaded my credentials . where I filled the form they said it was for internship. Thanks
Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by Nobody: 8:16pm On Nov 09, 2015
kaycee255:

Hi, i saw dis ur particular discussion and i felt obligated to advice you from first hand experience. I did same thing you are doing ryt now in 2014 srd application and i got to the tail end of the recruitment process... i actually went for medicals...some myt find this hard to believe buh its true...my application was closed before i could resume...i dont want to go into details buh avoid unnecessary heartbreak for urself...it wont work
noted....Thank you for the information.. I appreciate
Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by Nobody: 8:17pm On Nov 09, 2015
elShakes:

LOL. The "success mail" is in quote.

oh okay
Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by Jamean(f): 8:35pm On Nov 09, 2015
ALVA001:

Lmao

is either the people from your village went on vacation ir you are the Joshua of this generation grin

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by Jamean(f): 8:36pm On Nov 09, 2015
jerome263:
I have been sent to take stage one test o, but my phone is giving me problem. what can I do to clear dis mess as I don't hv laptop

Cyber cafe too no gree you buy time undecided

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by masquellett(m): 8:49pm On Nov 09, 2015
Regret mail just landed. On to the next one. Dem! I feel so good dropping dat. Success to those remaining. The hunting continues.

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by Dongreat(m): 9:55pm On Nov 09, 2015
Oh mehn anyone That went through this process and finally ended up being employed by shell deserve it 100%. It's competitive and taking me off my comfort zone (pharmaceutical science) is even worse. Last time I did maths lk dis was in sss3. And a tip of d hat to engineering grads, u guys are awesome. My fate is now in d hands of God.

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by elShakes(m): 10:05pm On Nov 09, 2015
uzyukoh:
Elshakes pls can I v ur contact .I have not even uploaded my credentials . where I filled the form they said it was for internship. Thanks

Are you applying for internship or for a Graduate position?

If it is the later, here's the link: https://krb-xjobs.brassring.com/tgwebhost/jobdetails.aspx?partnerid=30030&siteid=5564&jobid=766640&lph=no
Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by Nobody: 10:16pm On Nov 09, 2015
Okay. Tnks but v gone to this site . At the end of the form dey sed it was internship.
Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by Bamidele539: 10:37pm On Nov 09, 2015
Pls has any1 uploaded dos attached documents succesfully to der website, kindly buzz me on watsapp, let me ask few questions based on steps and procedures,
here is my contact, 08081182341
thanks
Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by deSika(m): 10:43pm On Nov 09, 2015
Pls what can someone who studied a biological science apply for in shell
Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by emenik08: 10:51pm On Nov 09, 2015
Please I used the link I saw on the first page of this thread. Is the same as going to shell site?
Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by Ashmark(m): 11:05pm On Nov 09, 2015
masquellett:
Regret mail just landed. On to the next one. Dem! I feel so good dropping dat. Success to those remaining. The hunting continues.

was it for the first stage or second?
Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by SSpeter(m): 1:55am On Nov 10, 2015
yorex2011:
Tips for the second test
Ensure you read the title of the tables/charts properly.
For fast percentage difference eg by wat percentage is 20 greater than 17..just do 20/17 then subtract 1..that'll give you the percentage..
Then by what percentage is 17 less than 20..wud be 17/20..then subtract the answer from 1

For quick percentage increment multiply by (1 + percentage) eg increase 28 by 12 %.. 28 * 1.12

For ratios, use you eyes.. Eg 11. 1 : 5.9 is very close to 11:6
yorex my guy you rememba me? Dat ur guy wey dey sip Mc dowell so that him eye go clear....my guy I don write the second test finish o, abeg see wetin dem reason me I no understand. Abeg na the same thing you get?.........................................................

Thank you for your interest in a career with Shell and for taking the time to submit your application. This email is to inform you that you have now completed the online assessment.
We will now give careful consideration to your application. You will receive separate notification of the outcome in due course.
Please note that our communication with you with regard to your application is mostly done via email. Therefore, we would appreciate it if you could check your email inbox regularly to ensure we maintain close contact throughout your application.
Please note that if you have previously applied as a graduate, you must wait at least 12 months from the date of your final outcome (three years following attendance at a Shell Recruitment Day or Final Assessment) before submitting another intern or graduate application. If you have applied within 12 months from the date of your final outcome, we will be unable to process your new application...........................................................even as I dey sip orijin to take understand e no clear well.......my guy I know say your head dey there baddest guy cool...yorex say na the same message them send you?
Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by SSpeter(m): 2:21am On Nov 10, 2015
alariwo:
For those about to write the second test, pray for speed and look out for hidden details. You'll need it. I'm pretty good with Math, and I can tell you, it was quite challenging. Typical data representation questions but very unlike your GRE, that is tougher.

I made it through successfully. Best of luck to every other persons.
bros no vex o, abeg how you take know say you successful? Because them no write "success mail" untop the msg wey them send me. Na me quote yorex wey dey up...Abeg na the same mail them send you? or na different one...I go gbadun the response...one luv...
Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by ALVA001: 3:51am On Nov 10, 2015
Jamean:

Lmao
so funny.

is either the people from your village went on vacation ir you are the Joshua of this generation grin
Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by masquellett(m): 6:44am On Nov 10, 2015
Ashmark:

was it for the first stage or second?
Second
Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by VICCONCY(m): 7:02am On Nov 10, 2015
just completed the application.

"Thank you for your application
Thank you for your interest in working for Shell and for taking the time to submit your application through our website.

Please note that you are required to complete an online assessment as part of your application. You will receive a notification with the assessment details shortly to the email address you have provided. If you do not receive the notification within 48 hours, please contact us as careers@shell.com to seek assistance".

Tips:
if you a current Batch A corps member, just respect yourself and say that you are true with service. They dont want to hear that you'll finish NYSC in 2016. If you try that, be ready to get this message
"Thank you for your interest in working will Shell. We regret to .... that due to information supplied by you, we aan't continue to process your application".

#May_God_Help_us_all
Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by yorex2011: 7:44am On Nov 10, 2015
SSpeter:
yorex my guy you rememba me? Dat ur guy wey dey sip Mc dowell so that him eye go clear....my guy I don write the second test finish o, abeg see wetin dem reason me I no understand. Abeg na the same thing you get?.........................................................

Thank you for your interest in a career with Shell and for taking the time to submit your application. This email is to inform you that you have now completed the online assessment.
We will now give careful consideration to your application. You will receive separate notification of the outcome in due course.
Please note that our communication with you with regard to your application is mostly done via email. Therefore, we would appreciate it if you could check your email inbox regularly to ensure we maintain close contact throughout your application.
Please note that if you have previously applied as a graduate, you must wait at least 12 months from the date of your final outcome (three years following attendance at a Shell Recruitment Day or Final Assessment) before submitting another intern or graduate application. If you have applied within 12 months from the date of your final outcome, we will be unable to process your new application...........................................................even as I dey sip orijin to take understand e no clear well.......my guy I know say your head dey there baddest guy cool...yorex say na the same message them send you?

Yes. Same message
Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by hakintayor: 8:33am On Nov 10, 2015
Like when is it likely to get update from shell

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (74) (Reply)

State Security Service (S.S.S) Is Recruiting. / Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. / NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.