Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,152 members, 7,811,297 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:39 AM

Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme - Jobs/Vacancies (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme (339167 Views)

Apply For Heineken International Fresh Graduate Programme 2018 / Seplat Petroleum Graduate Scheme Massive Recruitment 2017/2018 / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (74) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by Philadelphia: 3:45am On Nov 11, 2015
Ezegozie:
Me and my friend lied.
Hope it wont affect us?

I lied that I have finished service (When I will finish next year April) so dat I would complete the application.
My friend also lied that he has 2.1 so dat he wont have any problem during the application.

We both lied and we both got Success mails.

Hahahhahahahahahah

Lying too sweet I swear.
Lolz

See this learner and his learner friend. undecided
Too bad you don't know about the company you're applying to. How can you even possibly get the job with them when you don't know them?

The HR folks at shell are one of the smartest recruiters globally. They will fish you out. Even if you scale through all the processes, you would be screened out at document verification. Why? This is because the documents requested from you must be in tandem with "as at the point of application". tongue

So, who laughs at who now? grin cheesy wink

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by Philadelphia: 3:49am On Nov 11, 2015
Ezegozie:

Bro leave matter.
No be today I start dey take risk.
I just pray that I will scale through in the test, then when I get to the bridge, I will definitely cross it.

No be bad belle o, but you would not see the bridge when you get there. Shell go don help you demolish am before you reach there. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by Philadelphia: 3:52am On Nov 11, 2015
yody:
pls can someone help me, I have problem uploading my certificates, after adding them and I click on upload,it brings msg about cookies,and sometimes it brings internet error, note that I am using opera mini and browsing from my fine

Another unserious applicant.

9 Likes

Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by Nobody: 3:52am On Nov 11, 2015
pls guys. I've not even a
applied. anytime I try to login, it gives me error and asks me to go back. pls what's the way out ?
I'm using google chrome on my android device.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by ignis: 5:44am On Nov 11, 2015
yody:
pls can someone help me, I have problem uploading my certificates, after adding them and I click on upload,it brings msg about cookies,and sometimes it brings internet error, note that I am using opera mini and browsing from my fine
It's because you are either using a blackberry or an android phone.
Try using a Torchlight Nokia phone.

7 Likes

Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by jaybros: 6:17am On Nov 11, 2015
How long after d second test do you get a feedback email.
Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by faith2ogesco(m): 6:27am On Nov 11, 2015
ignis:

used android. no hitches. Google chrome. even took d numerical with it. but u can't do d other 2sections with phone o
Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by Cutehector(m): 6:28am On Nov 11, 2015
xyz098:
applied. anytime I try to login, it gives me error and asks me to go back. pls what's the way out ?
the way out is dat u should use a laptop....

I just wonder why some nigerians take things for granted

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by faith2ogesco(m): 6:29am On Nov 11, 2015
stolid:

E possible oh guy! People mad.
bros u cannot solve all finish period. solve some guess d rest. unless...... lemme kip quiet lipsrsealed
stolid:

bros u cannot solve all finish period. solve some guess d rest. unless...... lemme kip quiet
Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by faith2ogesco(m): 6:30am On Nov 11, 2015
yody:
use google chrome
Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by vb0mb(m): 7:23am On Nov 11, 2015
kvng:
Hello everyone.
Did anybody get a regret mail after the second stage? Cuz i know one person who did, and i thought it was an anomaly

Some people can lie. If it is you talk, shell manager might be here to help

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by Omorinbola: 7:33am On Nov 11, 2015
Hi Guys.
I just heard about the shell recruitment, so i decided to apply. The problem is that it throws an error when trying to apply through www.krb-xjobs.brassrings.com, so i decided to go on shell website directly. Going through Region-Africa, Country -Nigeria there is no vacancy. Is the recruitment process closed ? It states deadline is 13th of November and i have been trying since 10th. I really do not want to miss this opportunity. Please what can i do?
Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by drexller(m): 7:35am On Nov 11, 2015
how i love reading ur tensed and anxious comments ...... ExxonMobil abeg come after this one make i get wetin to laugh about.
multinationals be giving our youths high blood.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by Nobody: 7:36am On Nov 11, 2015
lmao cheesy
vb0mb:

Some people can lie. If it is you talk, shell manager might be here to help
faith2ogesco:
bros u cannot solve all finish period. solve some guess d rest. unless...... lemme kip quiet :-Xbros u cannot solve all finish period. solve some guess d rest. unless...... lemme kip quiet
It's possible if you calm ur nerves and focus...a significant portion of the questions do not require calculating, just looking at the trends you will make a correct conclusion esp the questions that the options are wide apart...

i didn't finish mine too oo, i never even get reply sef, i hope i dont get kicked out,too early
Good morning
@Adeoti1, you na guru...owo meta feyan kan

xyz098:
Seems the site is down!!!

Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by Nobody: 7:41am On Nov 11, 2015
time wasters limited, u will get to the end of the recruitment, they will never get back to u, beware and dont raise ur hopes
Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by Nobody: 7:42am On Nov 11, 2015
Serzly grin ... the drama never even start...
drexller:
how i love reading ur tensed and anxious comments ...... ExxonMobil abeg come after this one make i get wetin to laugh about.
multinationals be giving our youths high blood.
Exxon sha, dat company is paralyzed for now + dy like people from Houston and London if you know wat i mean, application under review since march, applied again when they advertised few months back same, dem sick gan, dem scholarship for this year sef we just apply, abi dy av called people ni
Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by ALVA001: 8:02am On Nov 11, 2015
ignis:

Please is this a success or regret mail?
it's neither, its just a notification. It was stated in it dt anoda male bearing d outcome wud be sent to u in due course. Meaning aftr gtn ds u cud still gt a regret or success.
Best of Luck.
Salam.
Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by MacMaster01(m): 8:27am On Nov 11, 2015
Guys that have been prompted for phone interview stop hiding now undecided
Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by MzSheila: 8:43am On Nov 11, 2015
After the guess work I did and the lost in Internet connection repeatedly, I rest my case. To pass dis one na God hand I dey.
Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by E383: 8:45am On Nov 11, 2015
MacMaster01:
Guys that have been prompted for phone interview stop hiding now undecided

Mac, is this true or a speculation?
Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by jaybros: 8:52am On Nov 11, 2015
How long does it take to get a message from them after the second test pls, I mean the "we will now review your application..."
Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by drexller(m): 8:53am On Nov 11, 2015
no phone interview yet guys.... ill advice u guys take ur minds off this shell thing for now.. this thing takes time trust me
Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by Mikkyboy(m): 8:54am On Nov 11, 2015
Thaat moment you feel the urge to check your application status..only to see---"-pending interview"....#high blood pressure things on point#

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by MacMaster01(m): 9:00am On Nov 11, 2015
E383:

Mac, is this true or a speculation?
just asking.. but normally the first set of phone interviews come within 2 wks of d completion of the 2nd test and u know the recruitment is first come, first serve and it's been on since 26th October, when it was lowkey before they extended the closing date from 4th to 13th Nov.
Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by MacMaster01(m): 9:01am On Nov 11, 2015
drexller:
no phone interview yet guys.... ill advice u guys take ur minds off this shell thing for now.. this thing takes time trust me
I wouldn't say that
Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by Kenny619: 9:09am On Nov 11, 2015
ignis:

Lmao! Bros! U harsh oo!
Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by E383: 9:10am On Nov 11, 2015
MacMaster01:

just asking.. but normally the first set of phone interviews come within 2 wks of d completion of the 2nd test and u know the recruitment is first come, first serve and it's been on since 26th October, when it was lowkey before they extended the closing date from 4th to 13th Nov.

True that. You may be right.
Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by yorex2011: 9:20am On Nov 11, 2015
stolid:

Its possible, the questions were not so difficult,
Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by Cutehector(m): 9:23am On Nov 11, 2015
drexller:
lol d tin be like rapture....

Den suddenly ur fone rings, if na babe, she go say oh gosh who is dis unknown caller disturbin me, mcheeeeeew.....

Destiny lost forever grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by yorex2011: 9:26am On Nov 11, 2015
Actually used my tablet wey na only half the screen dey responsive to touch, tho i used a mouse with it sha, all na mind, where there is a will there is always a way,
Solved with just my basic small tecno phone were the calculator has just basic arithmetic operators, but I still finished.
Its very possible to finish,
The major thing here is just to pass their benchmark score.
Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by impeccablerose: 9:26am On Nov 11, 2015
emenik08:
I wrote the competency test which is has eighteen questions but have not seen any link for the numerical test. I also saw this in the email containing the link for the competency test
* Shell will randomly select candidates to complete this assessment again during the Shell Recruitment Day. This is part of our procedure to ensure process integrity

Please am I in the right place? I used the link I saw in the first page of this thread to register. HELP!!!!!!!

I'm in the same situation with you. I wrote the competency test 15 hours ago and still yet to get a response or a link for the second test.
Friends I spoke to said they got a response few minutes after the competency test.
Did anyone experience this long delay in getting a response after the competency test?
Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by yorex2011: 9:27am On Nov 11, 2015
Cutehector:
lol d tin be like rapture....

Den suddenly ur fone rings, if na babe, she go say oh gosh who is dis unknown caller disturbin me, mcheeeeeew.....

Destiny lost forever grin
grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (74) (Reply)

State Security Service (S.S.S) Is Recruiting. / Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. / NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.