Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,417 members, 7,850,475 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:14 PM

Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme - Jobs/Vacancies (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme (340084 Views)

Apply For Heineken International Fresh Graduate Programme 2018 / Seplat Petroleum Graduate Scheme Massive Recruitment 2017/2018 / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (74) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by faith2ogesco(m): 5:00am On Nov 12, 2015
David oooo abeg come and clean DAT up

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by DatechMan(m): 5:16am On Nov 12, 2015
Completed competency test since about 16 hours ago. Yet to receive any mail since.

Shell stop forming and do the needful

#GodBlessNigeria
Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by Catalyst4eva(m): 8:22am On Nov 12, 2015
I just submitted my application. Yet to receive notification for online assessment
Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by freaknik: 8:26am On Nov 12, 2015
dame134:

Hello, did you experience the same issue? I had network glitches while taking the test but I was able to finish and submit. While waiting for my application status, I rather got a mail reminding that I need to complete the online assessment; the mail assumes that I have not taken the test before. I clicked on the link thou, but it directed me to a page telling me that I have completed the test and my result will be updated soon. please who is also having this same ish . I would love a fellow nairalander to help clear the air ways.
same here o.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by yorex2011: 8:51am On Nov 12, 2015
Nigerians can be funny at times, if there is back door or long leg recruitment they would complain bitterly, travel long distance for test, complain...
Now they are trying to make things easier, yet people want to sabotage their efforts, what the hell has freedom of information got to do with this, another one was even trying to sell, haba!
We can help each other but not in such a reckless manner..

7 Likes

Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by Adortem: 9:16am On Nov 12, 2015
Please House,is the Shell application still on,I am just planning to apply today,please reply ASAP.Thanks
Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by Hadeybholar(f): 9:29am On Nov 12, 2015
@ gunbiz I know dey come 2geda nd dat decision making is first. my question is after finishing d decision making test, can I logout nd log in back at a later date to do d numerical.
I nid urgent response pls
Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by freaknik: 9:33am On Nov 12, 2015
yorex2011:
Nigerians can be funny at times, if there is back door or long leg recruitment they would complain bitterly, travel long distance for test, complain...
Now they are trying to make things easier, yet people want to sabotage their efforts, what the hell has freedom of information got to do with this, another one was even trying to sell, haba!
We can help each other but not in such a reckless manner..
Bro, please how do I upload my documents after applying and doing the tests??
Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by Famsey: 10:16am On Nov 12, 2015
kaka22:
Information to those that haven't done online assessment part 1 or part 2. You can practice with some sample questions on shell website http://www.shell.com/global/aboutshell/careers/students-and-graduates/shell-graduate-programme/recruitment_day/application-process-srd.html

I've done part 1 and I received success mail. It remains part 2... After I got the success message for part 1, it was written that I have one week to submit. Is it continuation of the former one from part 1 or new 1 week entirely?

Pls...wat does it look like?....I mean part 1
Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by Hardeyore: 12:49pm On Nov 12, 2015
Koffies:

Not at all, it was drama free

Guys....anything yet? Any mail?
Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by Nobody: 1:40pm On Nov 12, 2015
Friends, haven't gotten a mail from them after completing my first test, is anyone experiencing that too?
Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by kennethgibson: 2:03pm On Nov 12, 2015
so i just finished my assessment,officially am speechless.
Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by Hadeybholar(f): 2:14pm On Nov 12, 2015
just got invite 4 d second test.please guys can I do the decision making task first and do the numerical later. is dat possible or I just av to do d two at a go. ur response will b appreciated. tnx

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by kennethgibson: 2:18pm On Nov 12, 2015
just got this email from shell..
Thank you for your interest in a career with Shell and for taking the time to submit your application. This email is to inform you that you have now completed the online assessment.

We will now give careful consideration to your application. You will receive separate notification of the outcome in due course.

Please note that our communication with you with regard to your application is mostly done via email. Therefore, we would appreciate it if you could check your email inbox regularly to ensure we maintain close contact throughout your application.

Please note that if you have previously applied as a graduate, you must wait at least 12 months from the date of your final outcome (three years following attendance at a Shell Recruitment Day or Final Assessment) before submitting another intern or graduate application. If you have applied within 12 months from the date of your final outcome, we will be unable to process your new application.

does it mean i passed the test?
Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by DatechMan(m): 2:35pm On Nov 12, 2015
uzyukoh:
Friends, haven't gotten a mail from them after completing my first test, is anyone experiencing that too?
Yeah. Me too
Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by Kenny619: 2:42pm On Nov 12, 2015
kennethgibson:
Thank you for your interest in a career with Shell and for taking the time to submit your application. This email is to inform you that you have now completed the online assessment.

We will now give careful consideration to your application. You will receive separate notification of the outcome in due course.

Please note that our communication with you with regard to your application is mostly done via email. Therefore, we would appreciate it if you could check your email inbox regularly to ensure we maintain close contact throughout your application.

Please note that if you have previously applied as a graduate, you must wait at least 12 months from the date of your final outcome (three years following attendance at a Shell Recruitment Day or Final Assessment) before submitting another intern or graduate application. If you have applied within 12 months from the date of your final outcome, we will be unable to process your new application.

Provisionally, yes smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by OkoyeA1(m): 2:46pm On Nov 12, 2015
alterswerve:
If one is still serving or will end his/her service next year, would they still accept the person? Is there anyone that will finish serving next year and applied? For i think they rejected my application after the NYSC question page, of which i said i'll be ending service next year.

Whaddo you think?
same thing with me
Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by issylarry(m): 3:04pm On Nov 12, 2015
DMainMan:
Shell Graduate Programme

The Shell Graduate Programme is a development framework that enables new graduates to become fully independent Shell professionals in 2-5 years. At Shell, new graduates have access to an unparalleled range of roles and world-class training and development opportunities, including:

Leadership skills development
Networking, Coaching and Mentoring relationships
Learning curriculum (training, e-learning modules, accreditation)
Who we’re looking for:

§ Graduates who finished with a very good degree at the Undergraduate level
§ Graduates who are currently engaged in or have finished their National Youth Service
§ Graduates with less than four years post graduation experience

There will be specific skill requirements for your chosen job area. But whatever your role, there are certain qualities you'll need if you're going to succeed at Shell.

You also need to be good at absorbing information, analysing problems, making objective decisions and coming up with original ideas. You should have the drive, confidence and resilience to get things done, the flexibility to work well in a team and the credibility to influence others.

Shell matches you into a particular role based on your skills, so you will not be required to apply for a specific Shell position.

Be sure to click on “Students and Graduates” and apply for a “Shell Recruitment Day”. You will need to upload a copy of your resumé, cover letter, and all academic transcripts including both undergraduate and graduate where applicable.

Let’s deliver better energy solutions together.

Deadline: November 13, 2015

To apply:

https://krb-xjobs.brassring.com/tgwebhost/jobdetails.aspx?partnerid=30030&siteid=5564&jobid=766640&lph=no

I want to upload more documents; how can I do it?I tried checking my portal by I can't still do it
Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by deeone001: 4:25pm On Nov 12, 2015
pls im confused o, i applied nd ive done my 1st test bt i just noticed dt dey said sometin abt goin to "students n graduates" to apply for shell recruitment day. i just wana knw if its d same application or afta normal applicatn we av to apply for shell recruitment day separately?

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by MrSneh: 4:43pm On Nov 12, 2015
kennethgibson:

grin grin "You have completed the online assessment" not "passed"

" You will receive separate notification of the outcome in due course"

Anyway all the best G

#Sneh

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (74) (Reply)

State Security Service (S.S.S) Is Recruiting. / Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. / NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.