Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,177 members, 7,829,220 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme - Jobs/Vacancies (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme (339636 Views)

Apply For Heineken International Fresh Graduate Programme 2018 / Seplat Petroleum Graduate Scheme Massive Recruitment 2017/2018 / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (74) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by Samguine: 6:53am On Nov 13, 2015
Ezegozie:
My girlfriend applied Yesterday and wrote exam that same yesterday but unfortunately got a regret mail.
How manage?
because me and her solved the questions together and got atleast 6questions correctly before we started guessing because of time constraint.

Whereas me that is not even sure of answering one question (guessed all)
got a success mail.

Pls can somebody tell me why she got a regret mail.
She also graduated with 2.1 (GP of 4.11) and read accountancy.

Pls what is actually wrong?

She got a regret mail because she failed. Simple.

And please, we know you have the questions. Don't bother posting them here. Application closes today anyway.

14 Likes

Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by Shinelle(f): 7:51am On Nov 13, 2015
Samguine:

She got a regret mail because she failed. Simple.

And please, we know you have the questions. Don't bother posting them here. Application closes today anyway.

True..
Of course even people with first class that studied Mathematics can get regret mails... She failed.
6/16 isn't splendid performance to query results IMO... We all have to keep trying to be better than our previous performances or to maintain as the case may be.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by Ezegozie(m): 7:55am On Nov 13, 2015
Shinelle:

True..
Of course even people with first class that studied Mathematics can get regret mails... She failed.
6/16 isn't splendid performance to query results IMO... We all have to keep trying to be better than our previous performances or to maintain as the case may be.

Alright.
Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by Jamean(f): 8:36am On Nov 13, 2015
dazzlingd:

so far, u ve been quite disappointing in this forum....smh
kokaneprodigy:

He has been VERY disappointing.

What happened to ETHICS... when people play by the rules we consider them to be awkward and stigmatize them while we are actually on the wrong path.

Nigerians and reversed psychology!

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by TheCode(m): 8:42am On Nov 13, 2015
1. Was anyone able to complete all the questions in the numerical part before the time elapsed?
2. How important is accuracy? for example, Mr. A attempts 8 and fails only one. Mr. B attempts 15 and fails four. Who would be more desirable?

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by TheCode(m): 8:42am On Nov 13, 2015
1. Was anyone able to complete all the questions in the numerical part before the time elapsed?
2. How important is accuracy? for example, Mr. A attempts 8 and fails only one. Mr. B attempts 15 and fails four. Who would be more desirable?

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by Gsoftdev: 8:53am On Nov 13, 2015
Patience is a virtue...buh seriously evn wit a success mail that states completion of ur second test. U still nid God 2 get past dis stage at least 90% overall performance if ur appl got no referral inside Shell...Seriously when it us ur turn to enta Shell u wil get there.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by lobito007(m): 9:05am On Nov 13, 2015
Gsoftdev:
Patience is a virtue...buh seriously evn wit a success mail that states completion of ur second test. U still nid God 2 get past dis stage at least 90% overall performance if ur appl got no referral inside Shell...Seriously when it us ur turn to enta Shell u wil get there.
Sorry, what's this referral thing you mentioned? How does it improve your chances of getting in?
Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by Nobody: 9:12am On Nov 13, 2015
TheCode:

1. Was anyone able to complete all the questions in the
numerical part before the time elapsed?

2. How important is accuracy? for example, Mr. A attempts
8 and fails only one. Mr. B attempts 15 and fails four. Who
would be more desirable?

I have these same concerns you raised. Someone told me it's important to just solve and be certain of one's answers, rather than guess. He said accuracy is essential to being called for the next stage. However, I'm not sure if this is entirely true.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by Ojandy(m): 9:16am On Nov 13, 2015
please, has anyone been able to scale through this shell online test?

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by PrinceRhaeger: 9:40am On Nov 13, 2015
gerabest:
pls wot's the competence questions like?
they are questions that boarders on your personality and the kind of person you are.....u'll chose an answer from 5 options, disagree, slightly disagree, neither agree or disagree, slightly agree, and agree, then with two other options based on what you will most likely do or least likely do....I hope that helps
Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by fart: 9:41am On Nov 13, 2015
God is good. kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by Gsoftdev: 9:44am On Nov 13, 2015
lobito007:

Sorry, what's this referral thing you mentioned? How does it improve your chances of getting in?
During the appl stage u whr asked hw u got to knw abt d job.Staff name and ref link...Considerations wil b given to such. Nt jst Shell, most companies do it. It is a way vouching for an applicant. U still have a role to play mk sure u pass d test u will hv a chance for phone interview.
Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by lobito007(m): 9:47am On Nov 13, 2015
fart:
Please, do post a copy of the mail here.
Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by Nobody: 9:52am On Nov 13, 2015
I just completed the SJT and Numerical for SJT I think I tried my best but for Numerical I dey baba God hand because I almost guess it all.....Waiting patently for their mail which I believe its going to be success.
Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by Ezegozie(m): 10:11am On Nov 13, 2015
Jamean:

What happened to ETHICS... when people play by the rules we consider them to be awkward and stigmatize them while we are actually on the wrong path.

Nigerians and reversed psychology!

Thank you my dear.
I am happy the moderators of this thread are actively working.
Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by kunbit(f): 10:37am On Nov 13, 2015
Ezegozie:
My girlfriend applied Yesterday and wrote exam that same yesterday but unfortunately got a regret mail.
How manage?
because me and her solved the questions together and got atleast 6questions correctly before we started guessing because of time constraint.

Whereas me that is not even sure of answering one question (guessed all)
got a success mail.

Pls can somebody tell me why she got a regret mail.
She also graduated with 2.1 (GP of 4.11) and read accountancy.

Pls what is actually wrong?
The regret mail is because of the decision making and problem solving tests, not the numerical one. They probably feel she doesn't fit the profile of the candidate they want

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by trintuoyo: 10:50am On Nov 13, 2015
Congrats smiley did you apply this year or last? It sounds pretty fast
fart:
Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by yungmin: 10:57am On Nov 13, 2015
Please, how many questions were in the numerical sef?
Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by styca(m): 11:14am On Nov 13, 2015
engrrichie92:
finally,the 'suspense mail' landed...still wondering how I escaped regret mail o..with the many plenty guess work way I do
finished before time self...abi na another person mail dem send give me?...lmao

brother man, I just finished the 2nd test now. as in I was just tensed through the whole thing. I was just guessing the thing like tomorrow no dey. Hoping for the best sha.
Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by Famsey: 11:36am On Nov 13, 2015
sir09:
For those of us preparing for second stage practice via this link
http://www.shell.com/global/aboutshell/careers/students-and-graduates.html

its really helpful.

Thanks a lot.
Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by Ezegozie(m): 12:11pm On Nov 13, 2015
kunbit:

The regret mail is because of the decision making and problem solving tests, not the numerical one. They probably feel she doesn't fit the profile of the candidate they want

I thought as much because judging from the Numerical test, she is not supposed to get a regret mail.
Now I understand why she got that mail.
Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by jerome263: 12:18pm On Nov 13, 2015
I hv been invited for d part two..can I answer the questions 2moro? Because ryt now, I don't hv mb
Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by toobasky: 12:58pm On Nov 13, 2015
I've written the 2nd test since Wednesday but uptil nw no success or regret mail..anyone?

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (74) (Reply)

State Security Service (S.S.S) Is Recruiting. / Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. / NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.