Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,287 members, 7,811,858 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:33 PM

Seed Of Destiny (daily Devotional Guide) By Dr Pastor Paul Enenche - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seed Of Destiny (daily Devotional Guide) By Dr Pastor Paul Enenche (1781 Views)

Adegboyega Adefarasin's 21st Birthday: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Celebrates His Son / Paul Enenche: Gospel Truth Of The Tithe Revealed / Dr Paul Enenche's Visit To Agatu Land (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Seed Of Destiny (daily Devotional Guide) By Dr Pastor Paul Enenche by BASD(m): 6:49am On Nov 05, 2015
Thursday, 05 November 2015 TOPIC; CARRYING THE AURA OF HIS PRESENCE SCRIPTURE: “And he said unto him, If thy presence go not with me, carry us not up hence” – Exodus 33:15 THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: A real child of God carries an aura of sanctification that is contrary to the present day seduction. The Aura of God’s Presence is that distinct Godly atmosphere that surrounds a Child of God anywhere he/she goes. Every genuine Christian ought to carry that feel- able presence of God all the time. It makes a lot of difference! Let me give you some practical examples. One day, my wife and I travelled to the United States of America. We went to a shop in New Jersey and immediately we entered, a man looked at me and asked, ‘Are you a pastor?’ I replied, ‘Why do you ask?’ He said, ‘It is written all over you.’ I had a similar experience when I was flying to Port Harcourt (Nigeria). A senator who sat next to me said, ‘Excuse me sir, are you a pastor?’ At another time, I was at the Wembley Area in London with my wife. While we were checking into a hotel, a lady who was of the other religion from North Africa looked at me and said, ‘What you have, I need it.’ My wife and I were amazed! I asked her, ‘What do you mean?’ and she answered, ‘There is something you carry.’ I told her, ‘What I have is Jesus Christ,’ and she said, ‘I need Him.’ And she was led to Christ at that very moment. Hallelujah! Beloved, a real child of God carries an aura of sanctification that is contrary to the present day seduction. Remember this: A real child of God carries an aura of sanctification that is contrary to the present day seduction. ASSIGNMENT (S): 1. Aggressively attack anything trying to deny you God’s presence. 2. Daily press into God in consecration, deep worship, prayer, fasting, etc, for the aura of God’s presence to rub off on you. FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: THE ESSENCE OF CHRISTIANITY. PRAYER: LORD, I thank You for Your Word to me today. I make demands for the aromatization of Your presence in my life, O LORD, in Jesus’ Name. DAILY READING: Ezekiel 12:1 to 14:11, Hebrews 7:1 to 17, Psalms 105:37 to 45, Proverbs 27:3 QUOTE: You may lose anything in life but one thing you must never lose is the presence of God. Culled from 30 SECRETS TO THE TOP by Dr. Paul Enenche.

(1) (Reply)

Terrorism Is Not Islam!!! / If God Does Not Exist, Why Do America Have It On The Dollar? / How Did The Different Races Come About?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.