Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,686 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

If God Does Not Exist, Why Do America Have It On The Dollar? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If God Does Not Exist, Why Do America Have It On The Dollar? (1785 Views)

If God Doesn’t Exist, Why Bother Disproving Him? My Response / Can Atheists Prove God Does Not Exist? / If God Exist Why Did He Locate African(Nigeria +Others) After 2,000years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If God Does Not Exist, Why Do America Have It On The Dollar? by Omooba77: 10:33pm On Nov 12, 2016
On every green back you see, you will see the inscription 'In God we Trust'. Why do America founding fathers put their trust in God since 1864?

Re: If God Does Not Exist, Why Do America Have It On The Dollar? by Omooba77: 11:08pm On Nov 12, 2016
God is Real even Americans collaborates this
Re: If God Does Not Exist, Why Do America Have It On The Dollar? by taurus25(m): 11:17pm On Nov 12, 2016
Are you new here?

4 Likes

Re: If God Does Not Exist, Why Do America Have It On The Dollar? by QuietHammer(m): 11:23pm On Nov 12, 2016
Omooba77:
So God is real because America says so.

6 Likes

Re: If God Does Not Exist, Why Do America Have It On The Dollar? by Nobody: 11:24pm On Nov 12, 2016
What The Fvck!!! What kinda horrible gullibility is this, mehn?! Aisshh.... *FACE PALM*

6 Likes

Re: If God Does Not Exist, Why Do America Have It On The Dollar? by malakus(m): 12:15am On Nov 13, 2016
The fool says God does not exist
Re: If God Does Not Exist, Why Do America Have It On The Dollar? by Nobody: 4:29am On Nov 13, 2016
When we tell these atheists that America was built on christian principles and doctrines, they say its a lie. Most of the founding fathers of America were christians. Till this day, you cannot be the president of America is you aren't a christian
Re: If God Does Not Exist, Why Do America Have It On The Dollar? by abduljabbar4(m): 5:16am On Nov 13, 2016
I believe God exists but what america says doesn't mean anything
Millerz:
When we tell these atheists that America was built on christian principles and doctrines, they say its a lie. Most of the founding fathers of America were christians. Till this day, you cannot be the president of America is you aren't a christian
Where did you get that one from? Do you know that a state now has a lesbian governor?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If God Does Not Exist, Why Do America Have It On The Dollar? by SirShifty: 5:24am On Nov 13, 2016
The "In God We Trust" was only added to the currency in 1957.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If God Does Not Exist, Why Do America Have It On The Dollar? by SirShifty: 5:27am On Nov 13, 2016
Millerz:
America was not founded on Christian principles, they specifically went out of their way to not mention God in their Constitution. They had lived under a Theocratic dictatorship under King George.
You need to do research you can become a president with out being a Christian, Bernie Sanders was in the running and is Jewish if not for Hillary and the DNC sabotaging the primaries he would have been the President

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If God Does Not Exist, Why Do America Have It On The Dollar? by Omooba77: 6:11am On Nov 13, 2016
SirShifty:

America was not founded on Christian principles, they specifically went out of their way to not mention God in their Constitution. They had lived under a Theocratic dictatorship under King George.
You need to do research you can become a president with out being a Christian, Bernie Sanders was in the running and is Jewish if not for Hillary and the DNC sabotaging the primaries he would have been the President

America is founded on God's principle and the Bible; please read what happened in 1776
Re: If God Does Not Exist, Why Do America Have It On The Dollar? by Nobody: 6:39am On Nov 13, 2016
Millerz:
You're clearly ignorant in history. The founding fathers of america were mostly secularists. They believed in separation of religion and state. They would be appalled at what america has turned into today.
Re: If God Does Not Exist, Why Do America Have It On The Dollar? by Nobody: 6:42am On Nov 13, 2016
Omooba77:
Majority of Americans are christians what do you expect. It doesn't make God real.
In king cross station UK they placed a figure of a wizard's luggage half way through a pillar, just like in the harry potter movies. Is Harry potter or the wizard world real?

3 Likes

Re: If God Does Not Exist, Why Do America Have It On The Dollar? by raphieMontella: 7:17am On Nov 13, 2016
Millerz:
obama was a closet atheist
Re: If God Does Not Exist, Why Do America Have It On The Dollar? by Omooba77: 7:57am On Nov 13, 2016
Lennycool:

Majority of Americans are christians what do you expect. It doesn't make God real.
In king cross station UK they placed a figure of a wizard's luggage half way through a pillar, just like in the harry potter movies. Is Harry potter or the wizard world real?

God is real, we need to check...In hundred years many will doubt existence of Adolf Hitler
Re: If God Does Not Exist, Why Do America Have It On The Dollar? by Omooba77: 4:15pm On Nov 13, 2016
QuietHammer:

So God is real because America says so.

Why do you believe what they tell you about astrology,biology,anthropoloy and so on?
Re: If God Does Not Exist, Why Do America Have It On The Dollar? by Elthugnificent(m): 4:52pm On Nov 13, 2016
If santa claus does not exist why do children expect gift from him every christmas.

3 Likes

Re: If God Does Not Exist, Why Do America Have It On The Dollar? by QuietHammer(m): 5:17pm On Nov 13, 2016
Omooba77:

Why do you believe what they tell you about astrology,biology,anthropoloy and so on?
You mean America has exclusive say in these fields?
Re: If God Does Not Exist, Why Do America Have It On The Dollar? by jonbellion(m): 5:31pm On Nov 13, 2016
joyContraMundum:
What The Fvck!!! What kinda horrible gullibility is this, mehn?! Aisshh.... *FACE PALM*
I swear. This was so stupid. But sha the founding fathers of America belived in the separation of church and state.... Which actually makes sense. So when I saw this thread i was like

3 Likes

Re: If God Does Not Exist, Why Do America Have It On The Dollar? by Nobody: 5:37pm On Nov 13, 2016
What the Bleep.....?

1 Like

Re: If God Does Not Exist, Why Do America Have It On The Dollar? by ahamonyeka(m): 5:40pm On Nov 13, 2016
I do not know we see Americans like god.yes,God exist but all things they say we will believe so,if they come out tomorrow and say blacks are Satan you will also believe?

1 Like

Re: If God Does Not Exist, Why Do America Have It On The Dollar? by Nobody: 6:00pm On Nov 13, 2016
jonbellion:
I swear. This was so stupid. But sha the founding fathers of America belived in the separation of church and state.... Which actually makes sense. So when I saw this thread i was like
As in ehn...... So unbelievable.

1 Like

Re: If God Does Not Exist, Why Do America Have It On The Dollar? by urahara(m): 6:09pm On Nov 13, 2016
malakus:
The fool says God does not exist

The person who made this statement is the biggest of fools

1 Like

Re: If God Does Not Exist, Why Do America Have It On The Dollar? by DeSepiero(m): 6:23pm On Nov 13, 2016
Omooba77:

I must say this is quite stvpid reasoning.

1 Like

Re: If God Does Not Exist, Why Do America Have It On The Dollar? by Omooba77: 6:35pm On Nov 13, 2016
DeSepiero:

I must say this is quite stvpid reasoning.

Thanks for your superior reasoning
Re: If God Does Not Exist, Why Do America Have It On The Dollar? by Omooba77: 6:40pm On Nov 13, 2016
SirShifty:

Only Christians become POTUS
Re: If God Does Not Exist, Why Do America Have It On The Dollar? by malakus(m): 2:58am On Nov 14, 2016
Bros check Ps 14:1 & 53:1
The fool has said in his heart, "There is no God." They are corrupt, they have committed abominable deeds; There is no one who does good.

urahara:

The person who made this statement is the biggest of fools
Re: If God Does Not Exist, Why Do America Have It On The Dollar? by Nobody: 3:08am On Nov 14, 2016
This was unfortunately a very stupid OP. And I really mean that.
Re: If God Does Not Exist, Why Do America Have It On The Dollar? by Omooba77: 5:50pm On Nov 14, 2016
LightandDarkness:
This was unfortunately a very stupid OP. And I really mean that.

Thanks sir,your manner of upbringing can not be faulted!
Re: If God Does Not Exist, Why Do America Have It On The Dollar? by Nobody: 6:32pm On Nov 14, 2016
Omooba77:

Thanks sir,your manner of upbringing can not be faulted!

Yw. One can say the same of your logic
Re: If God Does Not Exist, Why Do America Have It On The Dollar? by NPComplete: 5:01am On Nov 15, 2016
One thing tha is sure from this thread, in religion idiots abound copiously

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If God Does Not Exist, Why Do America Have It On The Dollar? by Niflheim(m): 7:33pm On Nov 15, 2016
@OP,

If "Pikachu" from Pokemon does not exist, how come I saw him on the currency of the Pacific Island of Niue?!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Did The Different Races Come About? / Dealing With Delays Of The Fruit Of The Womb. Spiritual Angle / Bishop David Oyedepo Teaching :.topic - Sustaining The Anointing!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.