Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,817 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

Falae’s Kidnap: Fulani Group Sends Final Warning To Fani-kayode - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Falae’s Kidnap: Fulani Group Sends Final Warning To Fani-kayode (37029 Views)

Nothing Must Happen To Fani-kayode, South/middle Belt Group Replies North / We Will Protect Refineries And Pipelines: Fulani Group / Kemi Olunloyo Response To Fani Kayode For Defending Linda Ikeji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Falae’s Kidnap: Fulani Group Sends Final Warning To Fani-kayode by Nobody: 4:59pm On Nov 05, 2015
fulanis = cave men.
Re: Falae’s Kidnap: Fulani Group Sends Final Warning To Fani-kayode by MizMyColi(f): 5:08pm On Nov 05, 2015
ARIZONA123:
. Omalicha m. I couldn't access the pm you sent

It's okay.
smiley
Good Evening.
Re: Falae’s Kidnap: Fulani Group Sends Final Warning To Fani-kayode by ARIZONA123(m): 5:19pm On Nov 05, 2015
MizMyColi:

It's okay. smiley Good Evening.
. How are you dear? Kinda missed you
Re: Falae’s Kidnap: Fulani Group Sends Final Warning To Fani-kayode by Candyrain(m): 5:31pm On Nov 05, 2015
Godjone:
i just want to tell u that i love your. Yes i do.
Keep it up

You are number 4753 to tell her this. Can you confirm this MizMyColi? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Falae’s Kidnap: Fulani Group Sends Final Warning To Fani-kayode by MizMyColi(f): 5:33pm On Nov 05, 2015
Candyrain:

You are number 4753 to tell her this. Can you confirm this MizMyColi? grin grin grin

shocked
gringringringrin
*feigns ignorance*
Re: Falae’s Kidnap: Fulani Group Sends Final Warning To Fani-kayode by MizMyColi(f): 5:35pm On Nov 05, 2015
ARIZONA123:
. How are you dear? Kinda missed you

I'm doing fine.

You seem to have been caught up lately.
Scarce tins.
Re: Falae’s Kidnap: Fulani Group Sends Final Warning To Fani-kayode by ARIZONA123(m): 5:59pm On Nov 05, 2015
MizMyColi:

I'm doing fine.

You seem to have been caught up lately.
Scarce tins.
. Bizz tinz ooo. But am here now. Any body wey provoke you just alert me. Inula nwanyi oma!!
Re: Falae’s Kidnap: Fulani Group Sends Final Warning To Fani-kayode by govano(m): 6:14pm On Nov 05, 2015
Notting is impossible in this circleof wickedness called Nigeria. How can the guilty be so audacious? The greatest part of Nigerian's violence reaction are cause and created by these set of misguided individual called fulani herdsmen. They kill with the most sophisticated guns and rob and rape women in the East and South with impunity. Are these things not anough for a same country with law and security to punish them? They introduce this time the act of kidnapping, and the elder statesman like falea became their target. And the presidency and SSS didn't utter a statement!! This country needs the likes FFk and Fayose to sink some wisdom and nobility in their collective mentality. Freedom in all sense is not a hegemony of a race or tribe.

1 Like

Re: Falae’s Kidnap: Fulani Group Sends Final Warning To Fani-kayode by MizMyColi(f): 6:15pm On Nov 05, 2015
ARIZONA123:
. Bizz tinz ooo. But am here now. Any body wey provoke you just alert me. Inula nwanyi oma!!

Nsogbu Adiro!grin

cool

1 Like

Re: Falae’s Kidnap: Fulani Group Sends Final Warning To Fani-kayode by badesco(m): 7:15pm On Nov 05, 2015
That threat is for his own fulani men not to Fani Power. If anybody is aggrieved let him go to court of law. Those Fulanis need to cautioned now before they cause more havoc to Nigeria.
Re: Falae’s Kidnap: Fulani Group Sends Final Warning To Fani-kayode by itstpia8: 7:22pm On Nov 05, 2015
who was mentioning birth certificate yesterday?

yes, his father was born abroad, it seems, not a new thing.
Re: Falae’s Kidnap: Fulani Group Sends Final Warning To Fani-kayode by Eziachi: 7:38pm On Nov 05, 2015
MizMyColi:

Put simply, kindly show an Internet link pointing to such statement.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-16462891
Enjoy yourself. I believe you had been away to planet Mars

1 Like

Re: Falae’s Kidnap: Fulani Group Sends Final Warning To Fani-kayode by Eziachi: 7:42pm On Nov 05, 2015
teeowl:
fulanis = cave men.
And these cavemen had been ruling you for as long as you remember.
Nice!
Re: Falae’s Kidnap: Fulani Group Sends Final Warning To Fani-kayode by VirginFinder: 8:19pm On Nov 05, 2015
Rawani:

Those herdsmen's activities are completely condemnable and several measures have been proposed to contain their bloody excesses so I don't know what you're talking about.

Unless you examine the issue without your political lens, thoughts such as that above are bound to populate your thinking. Some herdsmen have been a nuisance to their hosts since the the 19th century.

Guy, stfu!
If you scored 1-39% in an exam, will that be enough to hand you a pass?
So because Falae didnt support Buhari/APC, he deserves to be kidnapped?
So Yorubas dont have the right to express divergent political views?

You are a dullard!

1 Like

Re: Falae’s Kidnap: Fulani Group Sends Final Warning To Fani-kayode by nduchucks: 8:40pm On Nov 05, 2015
Many of the hersdmen haters on this thread are empty barrels, kawai.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2090364_blahblahblah_gif45c2cd79aec56970df8df0b2f78244f0
Re: Falae’s Kidnap: Fulani Group Sends Final Warning To Fani-kayode by MizMyColi(f): 9:02pm On Nov 05, 2015
Eziachi:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-16462891
Enjoy yourself. I believe you had been away to planet Mars

Of the Boko Haram sympathisers, he said "some of them are in the executive arm of government, some of them are in the parliamentary/legislative arm of government, while some of them are even in the judiciary".
"Some are also in the armed forces, the police and other security agencies."
The situation was, he said, "even worse than the civil war that we fought".
"During the civil war, we knew and we could even predict where the enemy was coming from... But the challenge we have today is more complicated," Mr Jonathan said.
"Somebody said that the situation is [so] bad that even if one's son is a member, one will not even know. That means that if the person will plant a bomb behind your house, you won't know."

Kindly take note of the word "Some"...
Now compare that to PMB's blanket statement that the FG is Boko Haram.

Secondly, Jonathan assumed a posture of grave concern about the BH menace and tried to proffer a way forward.‎
You might wanna compare that to Buhari's antagonistic posture.‎‎

1 Like

Re: Falae’s Kidnap: Fulani Group Sends Final Warning To Fani-kayode by kennycalls(m): 10:09pm On Nov 05, 2015
who cares ?
Re: Falae’s Kidnap: Fulani Group Sends Final Warning To Fani-kayode by Nobody: 10:10pm On Nov 05, 2015
Rawani:
Femi Fani Kayode is reputed for his elastic tongue, unprincipled stance and immature, poorly thought out outbursts such as those made regarding Bianca Ojukwu and the other women that had the misfortune of being intimately linked with him at some point or the other. His penchant for sucking in the vomit he utters, came to a climax with his twilight support for the PDP after consistently rubbishing them severally in the past.

However FFK's recent vituperations against the entire Fulani race are not his usual uncoordinated diatribes. His insistence on attacking the entire Fulani people because of the activities of a few soulless, bloody, and murderous criminals appears to be by design, and co-ordinated with other elements and groups that are strongly opposed to the emergence of Muhammadu Buhari as President such as Afenifere, Chief Falae, and some disgruntled elements East of the Niger.

The activities of some murderous blood sucking Fulani herdsmen are barbaric, criminal and downright condemnable. The lives that have been needlessly lost and families traumatized is more than enough reason for Government to tackle the menace immediately and headlong and I admonish the authorities to take prompt action.

However it must by emphasized that it is completely illogical to paint the entire Fulani race which have produced the likes of Aliko Dangote, Jelani Aliyu (inventor), BUA etc., who have contributed greatly to the Nigerian economy and attracted accolades to her, with the murderous activities of a few criminal nomadic herdsmen (P.S not all Fulani's are nomadic culturally and historically). This is akin to demonizing other tribes because of the activities of a few kidnappers, ritualists and baby factory operators. It is a travesty of common sense and it is clearly politically motivated.

At this time of national recovery, such careless statements by FFK are retrogressive, provocative and reek of political sabotage, which will not be tolerated any further. It is hoped that the wiser ones around him will admonish him to take caution and warn him to desist from channeling his political frustrations towards the Fulani people.
u left the substance to address the less important.what has been done by the fulani leaders to stop the distruction of farms that are the peoples means of livelyhood in the south by herdsmen?what would the fulanis do if southerners went to d north and distroy their animals too?
Re: Falae’s Kidnap: Fulani Group Sends Final Warning To Fani-kayode by omolami: 10:19pm On Nov 05, 2015
No apology for these Tsetseflies and leeches until Tafawa Balewa descendants and north equally apologise to SW for calling them Captured Slaves.
Re: Falae’s Kidnap: Fulani Group Sends Final Warning To Fani-kayode by Nobody: 10:28pm On Nov 05, 2015
U can rant and moan all u want,it ll not change anything.the impunity of born to rule continues!now how much have u done by way of mobilising to address these common place lawlessness that these herdsmen perpetrate in the south?what have you done to mobilise people that the distruction of peoples farm crops by the herdsmen must stop in the south!
Re: Falae’s Kidnap: Fulani Group Sends Final Warning To Fani-kayode by Nobody: 10:43pm On Nov 05, 2015
Where were they when the herdsmen cows were distroying farm crops in the south?left to me it time for serious mobilization by the southern people to in one voice say enogh is enough! Not just FFK but whole people in the south should rise with one voice to speak against heinous crime commited with reckless abandone by this herdsmen in the south!
Re: Falae’s Kidnap: Fulani Group Sends Final Warning To Fani-kayode by tonytony208(m): 5:00am On Nov 06, 2015
Rawani:

Those herdsmen's activities are completely condemnable and several measures have been proposed to contain their bloody excesses so I don't know what you're talking about.

Unless you examine the issue without your political lens, thoughts such as that above are bound to populate your thinking. Some herdsmen have been a nuisance to their hosts since the the 19th century.

And can you recall, Mr. Fulani spokesperson, that former governor of kano state came to the southwest to say Fulani cattle rearers will not be allowed to register, in direct opposition to what you called "several measures have been proposed to contain"?
Re: Falae’s Kidnap: Fulani Group Sends Final Warning To Fani-kayode by Nobody: 5:23am On Nov 06, 2015
Rawani:

There's no way you can expect the South to act base on "PROPOSED" when Fulani keeps kidnapping, Raping, Stealing, Robbing, and destroying our crops.
There's a law that forbids grazing on cultivated land. Which country do you know that still practice pastoral farming?

FG have to adopt total ban on pastoral farming and issue license on Ranch.
Re: Falae’s Kidnap: Fulani Group Sends Final Warning To Fani-kayode by Alal(m): 7:17am On Nov 06, 2015
Are we not equal?, why A kill B, nothing happens and B's brother slaps A, and there will be agitation. Am disappointed in this so called fulani association.

1 Like

Re: Falae’s Kidnap: Fulani Group Sends Final Warning To Fani-kayode by Nobody: 9:42am On Nov 06, 2015
So much schadenfreude from igbos on dis thread. Anything dt pits a yoruba man against an hausa man brings them untold joy. Lmao!!!!

Why are u guys soooo weak? You have a serious victim mentality. Who is victimizing u in nigeria? You really truly act like u need yorubas to actualize this ur biafran dream. Dts why u jumped on dis olu falae case & started commenting all over d internet abt d "evil fulani herdsmen raping igbo women". Lol!!!! Pls what did this attempt at manipulation achieve? NOTHING.

To d lost soul asking abt nothing being done by yorubas to "solve their fulani herdsmen issue", yorubas do not have a fulani herdsmen issue. Neither will u hear us in beer parlours or in clusters discussing abt some ridiculous "fulani herdsmen bogeyman". Lmao!!! The whole thing is just such a big joke. But trust u igbos to take ur chances wherever u find them.
Olu falae said it was "plausible" his kidnappers were d herdsmen grazing on his farm. Look up d word. The IG of police took d issue seriously& the police CAUGHT THE KIDNAPPERS. Or u think ondo pple did not hear dt part? Olu falae even did a press conference wt shekarau after he identified his kidnappers. The state governor asked police to arrest any herdsmen trespassing on private property. Ondo state went bk to partyin & dancing & praying on mountains& i hear some were flogging eze ndigbos in palaces. This ur imaginary feud is amongst urselves & ur online antagonists. Most yorubas dont even know anything abt fulani herdsmen being nuisance to some communities until this incidence. Lmao!!!!

And to ur YORUBA lord and saviour FFK, what can i say? The name fani kayode speaks for itself. Even my grandfather puts his nose up when d name is mentioned. You see, d antecedents of his father preceeds him in yorubaland. If u think pple take fani kayode or his father seriously then uve bn sold fake market. He cant win any election in ile-ife, not to talk of osun state. Lmao!!!! Unfortunately d younger generation dt cld take him seriously see him as a useless unwise man controlled by his joystick. Fayose (d other pdp hero) is 100million times d man FFK can NEVER ever be. And surely he is smarter dn calling a whole tribe of pple "tsetse flies". In what continent is dt even acceptable? And u expect d "tsetse flies" to quietly take d name calling?

To this ur constant bigger struggle to ensure yorubas hate hausas. You need to understand something. No one dictates anything to yorubas. Not even their leaders. After d oba of lagos made his sttmnt, i know many yoruba friends dt PURPOSELY DECIDED to vote agbaje, even though they will NEVER openly abuse d king - Ewo (abomination) ni yen. They might vote an ijaw, hausa, efik, igbo or fulani man again tomoro. Its not dt serious. We do not have victim mentalities. And d populace is never fooled by politics & politicians. We all know opc & afenifere campaigned for pdp, they were still rejected.

Maybe u dont know how fierce & bloody yoruba politics gets. You should read about it. Seriously. Maybe then u will understand. We dont have knee jerk reactions to politicians. Obj killed bola ige (one of our democracy heroes), ki lo wa sele. Nothing. We all know bola ige killed his 1st born for political power in his early life. Mscheeew! Patapata FFK is assasinated for his talku talku. U think anyone will care. Lmao! Maybe nairaland will discuss it for a week. I know it wont even be mentioned in my household. And yes we all know all this talk is to get pdp bk in power. If he was sooooo terribly depressed abt it all, why didnt he propose solutions to grazing when villages in jos were razed under his ogas watch?? Do u see how much ur busy wasting ur time? Honestly u shld be spending ur energy campaigning for a southeasterner as d next president. Recieve sense. Its pathetic how unfocused u are.

Unfortunately for u the thing yorubas hold most dear, their culture, is what U are attacking. No hausa person ever attacked dt. You are generally now seen as d enemy. The average yoruba man has no true passion for a politician, but they have true passion for their way of life & their kings, which u diss everyday. Dt is d only thing dt unites them in purpose & dts d only thing they will generally pick up arms for.
Re: Falae’s Kidnap: Fulani Group Sends Final Warning To Fani-kayode by Nobody: 10:20am On Nov 06, 2015
janellemonae:
[s]So much schadenfreude from igbos on dis thread. Anything dt pits a yoruba man against an hausa man brings them untold joy. Lmao!!!!

Why are u guys soooo weak? You have a serious victim mentality. Who is victimizing u in nigeria? You really truly act like u need yorubas to actualize this ur biafran dream. Dts why u jumped on dis olu falae case & started commenting all over d internet abt d "evil fulani herdsmen raping igbo women". Lol!!!! Pls what did this attempt at manipulation achieve? NOTHING.

To d lost soul asking abt nothing being done by yorubas to "solve their fulani herdsmen issue", yorubas do not have a fulani herdsmen issue. Neither will u hear us in beer parlours or in clusters discussing abt some ridiculous "fulani herdsmen bogeyman". Lmao!!! The whole thing is just such a big joke. But trust u igbos to take ur chances wherever u find them.
Olu falae said it was "plausible" his kidnappers were d herdsmen grazing on his farm. Look up d word. The IG of police took d issue seriously& the police CAUGHT THE KIDNAPPERS. Or u think ondo pple did not hear dt part? Olu falae even did a press conference wt shekarau after he identified his kidnappers. The state governor asked police to arrest any herdsmen trespassing on private property. Ondo state went bk to partyin & dancing & praying on mountains& i hear some were flogging eze ndigbos in palaces. This ur imaginary feud is amongst urselves & ur online antagonists. Most yorubas dont even know anything abt fulani herdsmen being nuisance to some communities until this incidence. Lmao!!!!

And to ur YORUBA lord and saviour FFK, what can i say? The name fani kayode speaks for itself. Even my grandfather puts his nose up when d name is mentioned. You see, d antecedents of his father preceeds him in yorubaland. If u think pple take fani kayode or his father seriously then uve bn sold fake market. He cant win any election in ile-ife, not to talk of osun state. Lmao!!!! Unfortunately d younger generation dt cld take him seriously see him as a useless unwise man controlled by his joystick. Fayose (d other pdp hero) is 100million times d man FFK can NEVER ever be. And surely he is smarter dn calling a whole tribe of pple "tsetse flies". In what continent is dt even acceptable? And u expect d "tsetse flies" to quietly take d name calling?

To this ur constant bigger struggle to ensure yorubas hate hausas. You need to understand something. No one dictates anything to yorubas. Not even their leaders. After d oba of lagos made his sttmnt, i know many yoruba friends dt PURPOSELY DECIDED to vote agbaje, even though they will NEVER openly abuse d king - Ewo (abomination) ni yen. They might vote an ijaw, hausa, efik, igbo or fulani man again tomoro. Its not dt serious. We do not have victim mentalities. And d populace is never fooled by politics & politicians. We all know opc & afenifere campaigned for pdp, they were still rejected.

Maybe u dont know how fierce & bloody yoruba politics gets. You should read about it. Seriously. Maybe then u will understand. We dont have knee jerk reactions to politicians. Obj killed bola ige (one of our democracy heroes), ki lo wa sele. Nothing. We all know bola ige killed his 1st born for political power in his early life. Mscheeew! Patapata FFK is assasinated for his talku talku. U think anyone will care. Lmao! Maybe nairaland will discuss it for a week. I know it wont even be mentioned in my household. And yes we all know all this talk is to get pdp bk in power. If he was sooooo terribly depressed abt it all, why didnt he propose solutions to grazing when villages in jos were razed under his ogas watch?? Do u see how much ur busy wasting ur time? Honestly u shld be spending ur energy campaigning for a southeasterner as d next president. Recieve sense. Its pathetic how unfocused u are.

Unfortunately for u the thing yorubas hold most dear, their culture, is what U are attacking. No hausa person ever attacked dt. You are generally now seen as d enemy. The average yoruba man has no true passion for a politician, but they have true passion for their way of life & their kings, which u diss everyday. Dt is d only thing dt unites them in purpose & dts d only thing they will generally pick up arms for[/s].
Re: Falae’s Kidnap: Fulani Group Sends Final Warning To Fani-kayode by leyeolanrewaju(m): 6:55am On Nov 07, 2015
Let it be known that FFK can not apologies for his utterances so far the so called group didn't apologise for the atrocities committed by thier stupid descendants. OK now they have Buhari as thier support and let's see who FFK is.....plenty man battallion
Re: Falae’s Kidnap: Fulani Group Sends Final Warning To Fani-kayode by Ahmedhussain3463: 6:52pm On Nov 07, 2015
MayorofLagos:

Fani Kayode has not said enough in damage compared with Ango Abdullahi or Junaid Muhammed and their whine to separate from Nigeria if they are denied power.

Correct your leaders first and tidy them up before talking about others.
pls wen junaid made dt pronouncement we criticize him and renounce d statement|so nting is bad here if we did same to fani kayode bocos i believe no citezen wit statemind will support his pronouncement targeting hausa fulani|
Re: Falae’s Kidnap: Fulani Group Sends Final Warning To Fani-kayode by ERODEDEAST(f): 1:19pm On Nov 08, 2015
fulaniHERDSman:

angry
You this Tse-tse fly Respect Yasef
Re: Falae’s Kidnap: Fulani Group Sends Final Warning To Fani-kayode by Nobody: 1:47pm On Nov 08, 2015
Shame on you!
Coward!

What evil did FFK commit compared to the terror those demons are unleashing on innocent Nigerians!
Slave!

Rawani:
Femi Fani Kayode is reputed for his elastic tongue, unprincipled stance and immature, poorly thought out outbursts such as those made regarding Bianca Ojukwu and the other women that had the misfortune of being intimately linked with him at some point or the other. His penchant for sucking in the vomit he utters, came to a climax with his twilight support for the PDP after consistently rubbishing them severally in the past.

However FFK's recent vituperations against the entire Fulani race are not his usual uncoordinated diatribes. His insistence on attacking the entire Fulani people because of the activities of a few soulless, bloody, and murderous criminals appears to be by design, and co-ordinated with other elements and groups that are strongly opposed to the emergence of Muhammadu Buhari as President such as Afenifere, Chief Falae, and some disgruntled elements East of the Niger.

The activities of some murderous blood sucking Fulani herdsmen are barbaric, criminal and downright condemnable. The lives that have been needlessly lost and families traumatized is more than enough reason for Government to tackle the menace immediately and headlong and I admonish the authorities to take prompt action.

However it must by emphasized that it is completely illogical to paint the entire Fulani race which have produced the likes of Aliko Dangote, Jelani Aliyu (inventor), BUA etc., who have contributed greatly to the Nigerian economy and attracted accolades to her, with the murderous activities of a few criminal nomadic herdsmen (P.S not all Fulani's are nomadic culturally and historically). This is akin to demonizing other tribes because of the activities of a few kidnappers, ritualists and baby factory operators. It is a travesty of common sense and it is clearly politically motivated.

At this time of national recovery, such careless statements by FFK are retrogressive, provocative and reek of political sabotage, which will not be tolerated any further. It is hoped that the wiser ones around him will admonish him to take caution and warn him to desist from channeling his political frustrations towards the Fulani people.

1 Like

Re: Falae’s Kidnap: Fulani Group Sends Final Warning To Fani-kayode by Rawani: 7:27pm On Nov 08, 2015
Excuse you?

I'm a Fulani man concerned about the needless insults the blabber-mouth has been spewing at my kin..

Shouldn't be aching you so bad undecided

peppyluv02:
Shame on you!
Coward!

What evil did FFK commit compared to the terror those demons are unleashing on innocent Nigerians!
Slave!

Re: Falae’s Kidnap: Fulani Group Sends Final Warning To Fani-kayode by Crayola1: 7:34pm On Nov 08, 2015
Rawani:
Excuse you?

I'm a Fulani man concerned about the needless insults the blabber-mouth has been spewing at my kin..

Shouldn't be aching you so bad undecided

Water seeks it's own level, you and FKK are one in the same in my opinion. So why exactly are you mad?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Traditional Ruler, Emeka, Reacts To Video Of Nnamdi Kanu And Wife In Bed / Military to launch Operation Ex-Crocodile Smile In Niger Delta / 'Uche Ekwunife Disgraced By Arthur Eze'; Senator Reacts To Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.