Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,779 members, 7,817,218 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

Falae’s Kidnap: Fulani Group Sends Final Warning To Fani-kayode - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Falae’s Kidnap: Fulani Group Sends Final Warning To Fani-kayode (37000 Views)

Nothing Must Happen To Fani-kayode, South/middle Belt Group Replies North / We Will Protect Refineries And Pipelines: Fulani Group / Kemi Olunloyo Response To Fani Kayode For Defending Linda Ikeji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Falae’s Kidnap: Fulani Group Sends Final Warning To Fani-kayode by Candyrain(m): 12:04pm On Nov 05, 2015
MizMyColi:

Buhari is a grand patron of said group.
Besides, he was mentioned in the OP more than twice. You should direct your question to them.

No, I am not missing any.
Are you?

Good question. Over to you fulaniHERDSman (tse tse fly), are you? undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Falae’s Kidnap: Fulani Group Sends Final Warning To Fani-kayode by Firefire(m): 12:07pm On Nov 05, 2015
modath:

I pray PMB matter no give you high BP cheesy

But be that as it may, I don't think anyone hates their nomadic rovings as much as I do, I have had near misses on numerous occassions with them..

I've lived in this place for going on 2 decades now & also served in the far north so I see their destructive tendencies on a regular basis!!!

Imagine you being on 120+ & feeling cool nodding along to your music & just looking up to see a cattle drive in the middle of Airport rd EXPRESSWAY... lipsrsealed undecided

You think you are secured in an estate & see them driving cattles in your neighbourhood!!

Unfortunately that blasted constitution that gives unfettered freedom of movement ommitted "THE NUISANCE" clause (Fashola 2015)

However I attack issues & not personalities & know it is only true federalism that can solve this problem...

They leave their own farmlands & farmmers alone & bring their desructive selves to the NC & the south cos their culture & religion supports a nomadic lifestyle without putting into consideration that the others' don't have such...

They need to understand their rights stops where others begin....

Brilliant submission.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Falae’s Kidnap: Fulani Group Sends Final Warning To Fani-kayode by PenSniper: 12:08pm On Nov 05, 2015
Rawani:
Femi Fani Kayode is reputed for his elastic tongue, unprincipled stance and immature, poorly thought out outbursts such as those made regarding Bianca Ojukwu and the other women that had the misfortune of being intimately linked with him at some point or the other. His penchant for sucking in the vomit he utters, came to a climax with his twilight support for the PDP after consistently rubbishing them severally in the past.

However FFK's recent vituperations against the entire Fulani race are not his usual uncoordinated diatribes. His insistence on attacking the entire Fulani people because of the activities of a few soulless, bloody, and murderous
criminals appears to be by design, and co-ordinated with other elemen
ts and groups that are strongly opposed to the emergence of Muhammadu Buhari as President such as Afenifere, Chief Falae, and
some disgruntled elements East of the Niger.

The activities of the murderous blood sucking Fulani herdsmen are
barbaric, criminal and downright condemnable. The lives that have been needlessly lost and families traumatized is more than enough
reason for Government to tackle the menace immediately and headlong
and I admonish the authorities to take prompt action.

However it must by emphasized that it is completely illogical to paint the entire Fulani race which have produced the likes of Aliko Dangote, Jelani Aliyu (inventor), BUA etc., who have contributed greatly to the
Nigerian economy and attracted accolades to her, with the murderous activities of a few criminal nomadic herdsmen (P.S not all Fulani's are nomadic culturally and historically). This is akin to demonizing other
tribes because of the activities of a few kidnappers, ritualists and baby factory operators. It is a travesty of common sense and it is clearly politically motivated.

At this time of national recovery, such careless statements by FFK are retrogressive, provocative and reek of political sabotage, which will not be tolerated any further. It is hoped that the wiser ones around him will
admonish him to take caution and warn him to desist from channeling his political frustrations towards the Fulani people.

Trash and arrant nonsense from a demented soul.
The fulani herdsmen' activities have been with us for years and none of the so-called fulani leaders ever condemned them or took action to put an end to it.
Silence means acquiescence.
Reign in your hordes or action will be taken against them.
Your threat on legal action is empty noise.
SW is not MB that takes nonsense.
For your information, FFK is the spokesman of many southerners on this issue..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Falae’s Kidnap: Fulani Group Sends Final Warning To Fani-kayode by ODUBEZE: 12:10pm On Nov 05, 2015
Glare247:
. D heardsmen of a guys is not reasonable at all,we all need to condemn d act of d fulani heardsmen,but d point is FFK guffed were he generalised a whole race to be tsetse fly,no tribe are saint,we need to condemed it in totality as well
Go and read Fanis statement before you say anything further!
Re: Falae’s Kidnap: Fulani Group Sends Final Warning To Fani-kayode by QuotaSystem: 12:10pm On Nov 05, 2015
As I said, you're just a cowardly noisemaker.

MayorofLagos:

Petrol is on standby, matchstick is eager to strike.....we are waiting for the golden chance to set the country ablaze. All it takes is one fulani misstep in our homeland.

[img]http://247nigerianewsupdate.co/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/Emir-of-Ilorin-Alhaji-Ibrahim-Sulu-Gambari.jpg[/img]

Alhaji Sule Gambari, The Emir of Illorin.
Re: Falae’s Kidnap: Fulani Group Sends Final Warning To Fani-kayode by otr1(m): 12:11pm On Nov 05, 2015
Rawani:
That's the point. The Plan. The Objective.

I'm surprised my Yoruba brethren cannot see through this wool FFK and his cohorts are pulling over their eyes.

The North-SW alliance is unbeatable and the PDP know it.

Cc: passingshot

I don't play politics when it comes to the survival of the Yoruba race.
FFK is still my Brother no matter our political differences. I will not sacrifice my Yorubanness on the altar of APC/PDP politics.
The Fulani Herdsmen threat is real- I know what I'm talking about.

5 Likes

Re: Falae’s Kidnap: Fulani Group Sends Final Warning To Fani-kayode by MayorofLagos(m): 12:12pm On Nov 05, 2015
These fulani idi@ts think other tribes are like Hausa that they invaded and crippled underfoot. Yoruba wants to sack Gambari from Ilorin and we cant wait for the opportunity to drop in our lap. In fact we will assist Hausa to take back their ancestral homeland and exhume your dan fodio and ship on the back of a cow to his root in futa jallon.

Bloody murderers, bunch of r.a.pists!

3 Likes

Re: Falae’s Kidnap: Fulani Group Sends Final Warning To Fani-kayode by MizMyColi(f): 12:14pm On Nov 05, 2015
QuotaSystem:
President Buhari was not the first to accuse the FG of sponsoring BH, it was by an Ijaw General called Patrick Azazi who was assassinated shortly after.

I however did not expect a political neophyte to decipher that.

The Federal government is made up of three branches

Legislative – Makes laws (NASS)
Executive – Carries out laws (President, Vice President, Cabinet)
Judicial – Evaluates laws (Supreme Court and Other Courts)

These three represent the interest of the Nigerian people.

When Buhari called the FG Boko Haram, he implied that the individuals who make up the Legislative, Executive and Judicial arms of government were terrorists.

On the contrary, General Azazi (of blessed memory) blamed the PDP NOT FG of playing politics of exclusion which led to the exacerbated attacks.
Now juxtapose that with Buhari's blanket statement.

I expect more from a political old-hand.

4 Likes

Re: Falae’s Kidnap: Fulani Group Sends Final Warning To Fani-kayode by Nobody: 12:14pm On Nov 05, 2015
PenSniper:
We see Fulani herdsmen walking freely with military grade AK 47 riffles and security agencies look the other way.

There, is the clincher. That is what gets me pissed off this one nigeria bumkum.

Different strokes for different people.
We ain't got the pedigree to make Nigeria work.
Common people in the south should be heckling their leaders for separation, or at best, confederation or full regionalism. Either of these or war.
Am getting scared of leaving my future generations in this hell-hole called, Nigeria.

Re: Falae’s Kidnap: Fulani Group Sends Final Warning To Fani-kayode by MayorofLagos(m): 12:15pm On Nov 05, 2015
QuotaSystem:

[img]http://247nigerianewsupdate.co/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/Emir-of-Ilorin-Alhaji-Ibrahim-Sulu-Gambari.jpg[/img]

Whats stopping you from proving that theory?
You know how to do it.....graze on a farm and if the Yoruba farmer challenge you cut him with your machrtte. Prove to us today that fulani is brave. Do it.

4 Likes

Re: Falae’s Kidnap: Fulani Group Sends Final Warning To Fani-kayode by olutunde12(m): 12:16pm On Nov 05, 2015
psucc:
Rawani, is it because a Fulani/Hausa man is in power that people's utterances should be gaged?

Is it because the north had gotten back power so the rest of Nigeria as well be gaged?

Is it because the a northerner is in power, the herdsmen can do whatever including kidnapping, rape, killings and lately declaration of Republic in another's land without a hiss?

FFK will only be coward to withdraw his words.

God bless you! Femi Kayode, You have Yoruba people behind you. Those that still have their brain intact and not stolen by Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Falae’s Kidnap: Fulani Group Sends Final Warning To Fani-kayode by Rawani: 12:17pm On Nov 05, 2015
PenSniper:

Trash and arrant nonsense from a demented soul.
The fulani herdsmen' activities have been with us for years and none of the so-called fulani leaders ever condemned them or took action to put an end to it.
Silence means acquiescence.
Reign in your hordes or action will be taken against them.
Your threat on legal action is empty noise.
SW is not MB that takes nonsense.
For your information, FFK is the spokesman of many southerners on this issue..

You don't have to resort to insults when you lack points.

Re: Falae’s Kidnap: Fulani Group Sends Final Warning To Fani-kayode by Nobody: 12:17pm On Nov 05, 2015
QuotaSystem:

You guys have already taken Ilorin, a Yoruba land and installed an emir. We can see your agenda coupled with the utterances of Ahmadu Bello.

I only pity southerners that cannot see what I see. embarassed embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Falae’s Kidnap: Fulani Group Sends Final Warning To Fani-kayode by Nobody: 12:21pm On Nov 05, 2015
otr1:

I don't play politics when it comes to the survival of the Yoruba race.
FFK is still my Brother no matter our political differences. I will not sacrifice my Yorubanness on the altar of APC/PDP politics.
The Fulani Herdsmen threat is real- I know what I'm talking about.

Don't mind these Fulani people, when they are called out for what they truly are they quickly appeal to PDP vs APC forgetting that Nigeria existed before these two parties were formed. embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Falae’s Kidnap: Fulani Group Sends Final Warning To Fani-kayode by MayorofLagos(m): 12:25pm On Nov 05, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

You nguys have already taken Ilorin, a Yoruba land and installed an emir. We can see your agenda coupled with the utterances of Ahmadu Bello.

I only pity southerners that cannot see what I see. embarassed embarassed embarassed

Yorubas see it and responded to it. I wonder if you see it in East. They are doing to middlebelt what they did to Hausa.
Re: Falae’s Kidnap: Fulani Group Sends Final Warning To Fani-kayode by Nobody: 12:27pm On Nov 05, 2015

1 Like

Re: Falae’s Kidnap: Fulani Group Sends Final Warning To Fani-kayode by QuotaSystem: 12:29pm On Nov 05, 2015
Not surprised coming from a barcanista drone grin

Your representative in the HOR is your constitutional representative, not the FG which is a cacophony of party interest, personal interest and pocket interest.

Furthermore, the ruling party, the PDP, was the FG so Azazi clearly accused the Jonathan government, you're only grasping straws.

MizMyColi:

The Federal government is made up of three branches

Legislative – Makes laws (NASS)
Executive – Carries out laws (President, Vice President, Cabinet)
Judicial – Evaluates laws (Supreme Court and Other Courts)

These three represent the interest of the Nigerian people.

When Buhari called the FG Boko Haram, he implied that the individuals who make up the Legislative, Executive and Judicial arms of government were terrorists.

On the contrary, General Azazi (of blessed memory) blamed the PDP NOT FG of playing politics of exclusion which led to the exacerbated attacks.
Now juxtapose that with Buhari's blanket statement.

I expect more from a political old-hand.

1 Like

Re: Falae’s Kidnap: Fulani Group Sends Final Warning To Fani-kayode by QuotaSystem: 12:31pm On Nov 05, 2015
My friend go and face the SS that have now wisened up to your land-grabbing antics instead of dabbling in the affairs of your nemesis.

EUROBOMBER:

You guys have already taken Ilorin, a Yoruba land and installed an emir. We can see your agenda coupled with the utterances of Ahmadu Bello.

Re: Falae’s Kidnap: Fulani Group Sends Final Warning To Fani-kayode by RaptorX: 12:33pm On Nov 05, 2015
FFK should never apologize, who the fvck do they think they are. The earlier we started checkmating this foolanis the better for our people, I propose even an outright banning of herdsmen from wandering around with their cattle anywhere in the south west. We are not Benue and Plateau people we will defend our land. I only blame the naive southerners that put their grand patron in aso rock.

1 Like

Re: Falae’s Kidnap: Fulani Group Sends Final Warning To Fani-kayode by QuotaSystem: 12:33pm On Nov 05, 2015
MayorofLagos:

[b]Prove to us today that fulani is brave. Do it.[/b]

You're pathetic grin grin grin

Re: Falae’s Kidnap: Fulani Group Sends Final Warning To Fani-kayode by MayorofLagos(m): 12:38pm On Nov 05, 2015
QuotaSystem:

You're pathetic grin grin grin

Im immuned to name calling....but im not immuned to tsetse fly. Come to Yorubaland and mess around if you know and are certain that fulani is a brave tribe. Do it.
Re: Falae’s Kidnap: Fulani Group Sends Final Warning To Fani-kayode by Nobody: 12:43pm On Nov 05, 2015
QuotaSystem:
My friend go and face the SS that have now wisened up to your land-grabbing antics instead of dabbling in the affairs of your nemesis.

I have called out the 'We SS' people here several times for being dumb. They cannot see that the same oyel they are shouting at Igbos to leave, the northerners like you all the way from futa jalon are sucking it. embarassed embarassed

They will wake up when you and your brothers would have finished draining all the 'our oyel' after devastating their ancestral lands. grin grin

The issue now is that the fulani menace must be dealt with before it is too late.
Re: Falae’s Kidnap: Fulani Group Sends Final Warning To Fani-kayode by MayorofLagos(m): 12:43pm On Nov 05, 2015
QuotaSystem:

Their problem with SS is regional. You deceive by calling yourself Hausa/Fulani. Southerners dont need to gang against you...we just need to wake Hausa up and arm them against you. That will be the next phase after boko. Your turban is bout to roll in the dust

1 Like

Re: Falae’s Kidnap: Fulani Group Sends Final Warning To Fani-kayode by fuke(m): 12:45pm On Nov 05, 2015
I hate FFK politics but as a Yoruba man,
If anything happens to FFk, it is a loan they will pay in thousand folds
without firing a shot.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Falae’s Kidnap: Fulani Group Sends Final Warning To Fani-kayode by ushafe(m): 12:57pm On Nov 05, 2015
[quote author=Rawani post=39699657] Femi Fani Kayode is reputed for his elastic tongue, unprincipled stance and immature, poorly thought out outbursts such as those made regarding Bianca Ojukwu and the other women that had the misfortune of being intimately linked with him at some point or the other. His penchant for sucking in the vomit he utters, came to a climax with his twilight support for the PDP after consistently rubbishing them severally in the past.

However FFK's recent vituperations against the entire Fulani race are not his usual
uncoordinated diatribes. His insistence on attacking the entire Fulani people because of the activities of a few soulless, bloody, and murderous criminals appears to be by design, and co-ordinated with other elements and groups that are strongly opposed to the emergence of Muhammadu Buhari as President such as Afenifere, Chief Falae, and some disgruntled elements East of the Niger.

The activities of the murderous blood sucking Fulani herdsmen are barbaric, criminal and downright condemnable. The lives that have been needlessly lost and families traumatized is more than enough reason for Government to tackle the menace immediately and headlong and I admonish the authorities to take prompt action.

However it must by emphasized that it is completely illogical to paint the entire Fulani race which have produced the likes of Aliko Dangote, Jelani Aliyu (inventor), BUA etc., who have contributed greatly to the Nigerian economy and attracted accolades to her, with the murderous activities of a few criminal nomadic herdsmen (P.S not all Fulani's are nomadic culturally and historically). This is akin to demonizing other tribes because of the activities of a few kidnappers, ritualists and baby factory operators. It is a travesty of common sense and it is clearly politically motivated.

At this time of national recovery, such careless statements by FFK are retrogressive, provocative and reek of political sabotage, which will not be tolerated any further. It is hoped that the wiser ones around him will admonish him to take caution and warn him to desist from channeling his political frustrations towards the Fulani people. [/quot
It is show of shame that you took time to write nonsense, where you wen the tivs ,idoma and enugu,etc make the same complain? FFk should say more let,fulanis go hell.
Re: Falae’s Kidnap: Fulani Group Sends Final Warning To Fani-kayode by Nobody: 12:59pm On Nov 05, 2015
Rawani:
No life is of less value than another. The illustration is for context and not justification.

. Pls be very honest, don't you believe that a Christians life is of far less value that of a Muslim?
Re: Falae’s Kidnap: Fulani Group Sends Final Warning To Fani-kayode by Nobody: 1:04pm On Nov 05, 2015
ubecharles:
. Pls be very honest, don't you believe that a Christians life is of far less value that of a Muslim?

Don't mind him, he has been pretending not to understand my argument all along.

1 Like

Re: Falae’s Kidnap: Fulani Group Sends Final Warning To Fani-kayode by provostmk(m): 1:17pm On Nov 05, 2015
MizMyColi:
The same group of people who, gallantly led by their grand patron, President Muhammadu Buhari, belligerently trooped into the then state house under the leadership of Lam Adesina (of blessed memory).

Alhaji Lam's words to them is forever printed in the Sands of time as the weight of his words kept them at the edge of their seats.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/11/day-lam-adesina-clashed-with-buhari-marwa-others/

It is the height of hypocrisy and goal post shifting for them to release such wanton warnings to FFK and any other person who deems it fit to speak up.

Buhari once called the Federal government Boko Haram.

People have been massacred by the fulanis under bizzare exigencies, where were the members of this group to strongly condemn such?

Elrufai once posted this statement via his twitter account...

"We will write this for all to read. Anyone, soldier or not that kills the Fulani takes a loan repayable one day no matter how long it takes."

Where were this group to condemn such actions which clearly reeked of troublemaking than patriotism?

I will not be a party to oppression and undignified muzzling.
Let them do their worst!
it was GEJ that said among his cabinet their are bh

1 Like

Re: Falae’s Kidnap: Fulani Group Sends Final Warning To Fani-kayode by nduchucks: 1:18pm On Nov 05, 2015
stardragon:

so what do u mean?

ar'u in surpport of the fulani killings??

Me in support of Fulani killing? haba!

I was simply expressing my disappointment in the guys outburst - I didn't expect that from him.
Re: Falae’s Kidnap: Fulani Group Sends Final Warning To Fani-kayode by omolami: 1:23pm On Nov 05, 2015
Imagine Tse tsey flies and leeches sending final warning. The Fulanis are possibly ready for war. The US has said it that the north is stockpiling weapons and ammunition.
Re: Falae’s Kidnap: Fulani Group Sends Final Warning To Fani-kayode by COCKCROW: 1:27pm On Nov 05, 2015
It baffles to the least that some people are gods to themselves and to whole nation. When they cry every other Nigerians should without follow. These fulani herdsmen are terrible cancer in the society especially when they come to southern part or Christians dominated areas of Nigeria. It is a long issue daily swept under the carpet.
1. These fulani herdsmen carry guns around without being arrested by any security operatives. Can this be or happen when a Yoruba o an Ibo man move around even with a hunting gun?,
2. These fulani herdsmen use their cattle to destroy peoples farms without anything done to pay compensation or even apologise for their evils to the host communities.
3. These fulani herdsmen with their supporters in government (federal and states),kill, ransack villages and communities just for the land of these people for their cattle. Yet no single arrest has ever been made. South eastern states are waste of. My personal farms in Owerri, where I planted cassava and vegetables, had been destroyed these fulani herdsmen. these people are uncaring,heartless and satanic in their treatment of other people. The question I may ask can they destroy groundnut or maize farms in Kaduna or Katsina?
4. Recent plan is to set up ranches for the fulani herdsmen in all states in the south. can this be dreamed of any other group in Nigeria to be done in the North? Had any land ever be freely given to, for example Ibo traders in the North to build their markets? The old laws enshrined in old Northern Region barring selling land to Ibos in the North has been propagated?
For the actions of these fulani/hausa herdsmen I personally blame the Yoruba, Ibo and other Southern Nigeria nations for their lack of unity created by divide and rule by the North. We are their slaves. Kayode close your mouth and apologise as the lords has spoken.
Re: Falae’s Kidnap: Fulani Group Sends Final Warning To Fani-kayode by drstone1: 1:31pm On Nov 05, 2015
Vikkie14:
OP so what's the relevance of Tinubu in this article? What are you "High" on this early mormor

Tinubu is today's Afonja that for the sake of power,decided to undermine southerners including his own people to foist Fulani hegemony on Nigerians. Surprisingly, he keeps Mum whenever other Nigerians r slaughtered by these beasts. The hypocrisy is even deep as he was known to doggedly condemn the last administration at any instance of mass slaughter,promising that APC will rein in the terrorist within a month.
I remember a famous self ie taken by this clown.
Had FFK not been all out when Falae was kidnapped n humiliated, the likes of Bola tinubu would have acted dumb as usual and the man would have been snuffed out. It's a shame.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

President Buhari's Message To Nigerians On 2023 Elections / Profile Of Maj-Gen Taoreed Abiodun Lagbaja, Chief Of Army Staff / Datti Baba-ahmed Votes In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.