Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:45 PM

Tribunal Has Vindicated The Rivers People" Former LG Boss, Ikegbidi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tribunal Has Vindicated The Rivers People" Former LG Boss, Ikegbidi (568 Views)

Cassidy Ikegbidi Defects To PDP In Rivers State (photos) / "Video Of SARS Akin Fakorede Hijacking Election Results Has Vindicated Me" -Wike / Sambisa Forest: Chief Of Army Staff, Buratai Has Vindicated Me — Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tribunal Has Vindicated The Rivers People" Former LG Boss, Ikegbidi by Tinablack: 10:07am On Nov 05, 2015
Former Chairman of Ahoada East Local
Government Area in Rivers State, Casside ikegbidi says the annulment of the April 11 Election by the tribunal shows that Election did not hold in state

Cassidy Ikegbidi who assured the Governorship candidate of the All Progresive Congress(APC) Dr.Dakuku Adol Peterside of continued support from the people of Orashi maintained that thugs working for the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) did not allow Rivers people to exercise their franchise.

He said that the judgement by the tribunal has vindicated the Rivers People

"I am very happy that even the Tribunal has
vindicated our cries after the Resident Electoral Commissioner in Rivers State Dame Gesilah Khan delivered the hatchet job she was contracted to do here in Rivers State,

Ikegbidi expressing optimism there must be a rerun which Dakuku will Emerge Winner advised the APC Governorship candidate in Rivers State to be focused on his campaign mantra ,not minding the antics of the PDP in the state.

http://newsspot-ng..nl/2015/11/tribunal-has-vindicated-rivers-people.html?m=1

Re: Tribunal Has Vindicated The Rivers People" Former LG Boss, Ikegbidi by chocolateme(f): 10:09am On Nov 05, 2015
I didn't know
Re: Tribunal Has Vindicated The Rivers People" Former LG Boss, Ikegbidi by Heazy2015(m): 10:17am On Nov 05, 2015
brb

(1) (Reply)

Sunday Comedy Skit: Phyno& Olamide In A Cartoon Skit "Highway Liars" / Buhari’s Ministers To Get Portfolios On Wednesday / Aisha Buhari Urges Fg To Pay N5,000 Allowance To Unemployed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.