Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,617 members, 7,813,030 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:03 AM

Sambisa Forest: Chief Of Army Staff, Buratai Has Vindicated Me — Omokri - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sambisa Forest: Chief Of Army Staff, Buratai Has Vindicated Me — Omokri (32678 Views)

"Video Of SARS Akin Fakorede Hijacking Election Results Has Vindicated Me" -Wike / How Chief-Of-Army-Staff Buratai Spent His Sallah(pics / Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai Playing With A Large Snake (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sambisa Forest: Chief Of Army Staff, Buratai Has Vindicated Me — Omokri by sinistermind(m): 11:00pm On Mar 18, 2016
Reno Omokri, former New Media aide to President Goodluck Jonathan, has said that the recent declaration by the Chief of Army staff, Lieutenant General Tukur Yusuf Buratai, that Sambisa is as big as Enugu, has vindicated him.

In June 2014, Omokri, tweeted that Sambisa Forest was larger than the whole of Lagos and Nigerians should commend the armed forces for the difficult job of routing terrorists from the forest. He was accused of lying by loyalists of the then opposition party, All Progressives Congress, APC, who attacked his claim and widely mocked him.

However, Buratai speaking to the officers and men of the 82nd Division of the Nigerian Army on Thursday vindicated Omokri by confirming that Sambisa is not only bigger than Lagos state, it is also bigger than Enugu state.

“We are already in Sambisa forest, but Sambisa is as big as Enugu state, which needs thorough planning for logistics and other manpower needed,” he said.

He further said that the size of Sambisa “accounts for the delay in flushing out the insurgents.”

In terms of size, Enugu state is 7,161 km2 (2,765 sq mi) while Lagos state is just half of the size of Enugu state at 3,577 km2 (1,381 sq mi).

Reno Omokri had repeatedly appealed to Nigerians to be patient with the army over the issue of sweeping Sambisa off terrorists, an appeal that was dismissed by the then opposition.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/03/sambisa-forest-chief-army-staff-buratai-vindicated-omokri/

21 Likes

Re: Sambisa Forest: Chief Of Army Staff, Buratai Has Vindicated Me — Omokri by Goodcare(m): 11:05pm On Mar 18, 2016
Hmm, have never been there but i may go there when he don deverlop ...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sambisa Forest: Chief Of Army Staff, Buratai Has Vindicated Me — Omokri by SleekMallam: 11:06pm On Mar 18, 2016
I remembered how Gbawe omenka egift demdem ngeneukwenu arresa gang raped Reno based on this.

95 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Sambisa Forest: Chief Of Army Staff, Buratai Has Vindicated Me — Omokri by SeverusSnape(m): 11:07pm On Mar 18, 2016
In June 2014, Omokri, tweeted that Sambisa Forest was larger than the whole of Lagos and Nigerians should commend the armed forces for the difficult job of routing terrorists from the forest. He was accused of lying by loyalists of the then opposition party, All Progressives Congress, APC, who attacked his claim and widely mocked him.

^^^ can you now see the stupidity and Foólishness of APC and it's Zombies?

The only thing they know is the 'bring him down' syndrome. They are now feeling the heat and are now telling us to "learn to criticize constructively".
karma is here.

Bunch of lying liars.

184 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Sambisa Forest: Chief Of Army Staff, Buratai Has Vindicated Me — Omokri by SeverusSnape(m): 11:10pm On Mar 18, 2016
SleekMallam:
I remembered how Gbawe omenka egift demdem ngeneukwenu arresa gang raped Reno based on this.
Please where is Gbawe??... I miss his long epistles. grin

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sambisa Forest: Chief Of Army Staff, Buratai Has Vindicated Me — Omokri by dammytosh: 11:14pm On Mar 18, 2016
For 4 years ?

We were patient. grin

To the losers, everything is vindication. Everything is a win.

We watched Boko haram take territories for 4 years and when election was approaching was the only time we tried to wipe them out and one shameless guy is coming out to say he was vindicated.

Compare the 4 years futile fight against Boko Haram to this.

61 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Sambisa Forest: Chief Of Army Staff, Buratai Has Vindicated Me — Omokri by Lekan111(m): 11:14pm On Mar 18, 2016
Opposition party will not anything good in what you are doing. But Apc/pdp should stop playing politics with citizens lifes

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sambisa Forest: Chief Of Army Staff, Buratai Has Vindicated Me — Omokri by SleekMallam: 11:15pm On Mar 18, 2016
SeverusSnape:

He seems to have deactivated or hiding like a sisi pretending ban to avoid eating his vomited epistles.

25 Likes

Re: Sambisa Forest: Chief Of Army Staff, Buratai Has Vindicated Me — Omokri by Nobody: 11:17pm On Mar 18, 2016
SeverusSnape:

He/it is a robot. was deactivated shortly after the election.

20 Likes

Re: Sambisa Forest: Chief Of Army Staff, Buratai Has Vindicated Me — Omokri by Pavarottii(m): 11:17pm On Mar 18, 2016
That's the only thing APC is good at; Opposition not Leading. That's why only them say something today and say otherwise 2mao.

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sambisa Forest: Chief Of Army Staff, Buratai Has Vindicated Me — Omokri by dunkem21(m): 11:18pm On Mar 18, 2016
SleekMallam:

He seems to have deactivated or hiding like a sisi pretending ban to avoid eating his vomited epistles.

grin .. I go know the sisi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sambisa Forest: Chief Of Army Staff, Buratai Has Vindicated Me — Omokri by madridguy(m): 11:19pm On Mar 18, 2016
Ok
Re: Sambisa Forest: Chief Of Army Staff, Buratai Has Vindicated Me — Omokri by SeverusSnape(m): 11:19pm On Mar 18, 2016
SleekMallam:

No o, He shouldn't deactivate. Let him come to the rescue of APC online zombies, they are losing ideas on how to defend The Dullardist. No more blaming GEJ.

But seriously, the way he campaigned for Buhari, I thought Nigeria would have transformed into El-Dorado by now.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sambisa Forest: Chief Of Army Staff, Buratai Has Vindicated Me — Omokri by SeverusSnape(m): 11:21pm On Mar 18, 2016
masterchi:
He/it is a robot. was deactivated shortly after the election.
No, He didn't deactivate. I saw some of his comments months after the election, Senseless comments.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sambisa Forest: Chief Of Army Staff, Buratai Has Vindicated Me — Omokri by A7(m): 11:22pm On Mar 18, 2016
I don't remember Apc attemping to refute how big Sambisa forest is infact one line of Apc's argument is under the leadership of the ineffectual buffoon Nigeria loses a territory as big as size of Belgium.

I think wendel simlin is hallucinating.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sambisa Forest: Chief Of Army Staff, Buratai Has Vindicated Me — Omokri by dunkem21(m): 11:23pm On Mar 18, 2016
SeverusSnape:

No o, He shouldn't deactivate. Let him come to the rescue of APC online zombies, they are losing ideas on how to defend The Dullardist. No more blaming GEJ.

But seriously, the way he campaigned for Buhari, I thought Nigeria would have transformed in El-Dorado by now.

Just wait, Alhaji Lai lalasticlala will soon query why GEJ allowed Sambisa to be sooo biiigggg ..

53 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Sambisa Forest: Chief Of Army Staff, Buratai Has Vindicated Me — Omokri by SleekMallam: 11:26pm On Mar 18, 2016
SeverusSnape:

But seriously, the way he campaigned for Buhari, I thought Nigeria would have transformed in El-Dorado by now.
Everything he campaigns for always Go South. How do one explain all the sophisticated epistles on Aregbe state of osun? and current change buhari is dishing out?

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sambisa Forest: Chief Of Army Staff, Buratai Has Vindicated Me — Omokri by SleekMallam: 11:27pm On Mar 18, 2016
dunkem21:

grin .. I go know the sisi
LOL
Re: Sambisa Forest: Chief Of Army Staff, Buratai Has Vindicated Me — Omokri by Emancipation2: 11:31pm On Mar 18, 2016
This is the type of thread that zombies like to peep and run.. shocked

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sambisa Forest: Chief Of Army Staff, Buratai Has Vindicated Me — Omokri by SeverusSnape(m): 11:33pm On Mar 18, 2016
SleekMallam:

Everything he campaigns for always Go South. How do one explain all the sophisticated epistles on Aregbe state of osun? and current change buhari is dishing out?
Exactly!... Chai!... I weep for that state. Seriously...

8 Likes

Re: Sambisa Forest: Chief Of Army Staff, Buratai Has Vindicated Me — Omokri by Pennsylvania: 11:36pm On Mar 18, 2016
What will those who called Reno Omokri names say about this confession from Buratai?

5 Likes

Re: Sambisa Forest: Chief Of Army Staff, Buratai Has Vindicated Me — Omokri by SeverusSnape(m): 11:39pm On Mar 18, 2016
Pennsylvania:
What will those who called Reno Omokri names say about this confession from Buratai?
They will call Buratai an ipod man. grin

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sambisa Forest: Chief Of Army Staff, Buratai Has Vindicated Me — Omokri by Pennsylvania: 11:43pm On Mar 18, 2016
SeverusSnape:
Lol.

9 Likes

Re: Sambisa Forest: Chief Of Army Staff, Buratai Has Vindicated Me — Omokri by Emancipation2: 11:43pm On Mar 18, 2016
SeverusSnape:

Exactly what I was thinking....lol

10 Likes

Re: Sambisa Forest: Chief Of Army Staff, Buratai Has Vindicated Me — Omokri by Sunnynwa: 11:45pm On Mar 18, 2016
SleekMallam:

.....the names above have ended up being gang raped by Bubu and his squad.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sambisa Forest: Chief Of Army Staff, Buratai Has Vindicated Me — Omokri by SleekMallam: 11:48pm On Mar 18, 2016
Sunnynwa:

.....they names above have ended up being gang raped by Bubu and his squad.
Very true cos I checked the cbn list and couldn't find their names. only names of Buhari and Atiku squad. dogs dey work baboons dey chow.

14 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Afenifere Reacts As Court Sentences Killers Of Olufunke Fasoranti To Death / Hon Tony Nwulu's Projects At Oshodi Isolo Federal Constituency 2 - Photos / Reno Omokri Pictured With Atiku, Set To Expose INEC Server

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.