Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

Please Advise Me On This - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Please Advise Me On This (586 Views)

Please Advise Me On This Land Case / Please Kindly Advise This Young Lady / Our Landlord Wants To Evict Us While Our Rent Is Still Running. Please Advise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Advise Me On This by winzy(m): 10:19am On Nov 05, 2015
If the toilet pipe at the backyard of a building that is channeling faeces from a particular flat is faulty whose job is it to repair it? The landlord or the tenant occupying that very flat? Please reply asap
Re: Please Advise Me On This by twinskenny(m): 10:20am On Nov 05, 2015
winzy:
If the toilet pipe at the backyard of a building that is channeling faeces from a particular flat is faulty whose job is it to repair it? The landlord or the tenant occupying that very flat? Please reply asap
is the landlord staying there?
Re: Please Advise Me On This by Gboliwe: 10:32am On Nov 05, 2015
winzy:

What was on the agreement both parties signed?
Re: Please Advise Me On This by winzy(m): 1:01pm On Nov 05, 2015
twinskenny:
is the landlord staying there?
Yes... The landlord stays there
Re: Please Advise Me On This by winzy(m): 1:02pm On Nov 05, 2015
Gboliwe:

What was on the agreement both parties signed?
It wasn't actually stated on the agreement, if any
Re: Please Advise Me On This by Gboliwe: 1:35pm On Nov 05, 2015
winzy:

It wasn't actually stated on the agreement, if any

Oh ok. If I were a tenant and this happened to me, I would fix it. If I were a landlord and this happened also in my compound, plus the fact that I live in same, I would fix it.

To avoid too much talk, can both tenant and landlord reach a decision and split the cost? It will help both parties in the short/mid run

(1) (Reply)

Executive Mini Flat To Let @ Osborne Phase 2 Ikoyi For 1yr. / A Plot Of Land For Sale At Saburi Dei Dei Abj / Land For Sale At Akwu/enugwu In Ozubulu, Anambra State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.