Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,074 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

NCC Should Get Ready To Slam MTN Nigeria Another Fine - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / NCC Should Get Ready To Slam MTN Nigeria Another Fine (1308 Views)

Illegal Data Renewal: Ncc To Slam N5m Fine On Defaulting Telcos / MTN Hit By Another Fine In Uganda / NCC Should Put Etisalat Under Monitor, Prepare To Fine Them Too. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NCC Should Get Ready To Slam MTN Nigeria Another Fine by Nobody: 10:28am On Nov 05, 2015
I am one of those that thought the Fine by NCC to MTN was outrageous. I am beginning to rethink.

MTN is the giant in the communication sector of Nigeria, but they have ceased to learn.

The Change Government are filled with people doing eye service in the name of fighting corruption, and they are ready to go to any length to show the world and Nigerians how tough they can be.

MTN has failed to understand this and has continued to misbehave by extortion and robbery.

In a bid to raise fund quick enough to replenish their loss over the fine, MTN Nigeria is illegally deducting from customers accounts credits that the customers struggled to purchase. They Deduct from customers for services such as CNN News Alert which customers never subscribed to, Fashion tips alerts and a whole lot of other services that they use as excuse.

Imagine just receiving an SMS for the first time saying your four Months free trial for MTN Fashion tips has expired and auto renewed. Which four month.

Every body in my house was charged for CNN news alert that no body subscribed to. This is ......... I can't find the word again.

NCC should tighten up their belt against this MTN of a Network and also put Etisalat on the watch. They are taking advantage of the customers too.

Lalasticlala
Re: NCC Should Get Ready To Slam MTN Nigeria Another Fine by decatalyst(m): 10:29am On Nov 05, 2015
Your english discouraged me from reading. sad sad
Re: NCC Should Get Ready To Slam MTN Nigeria Another Fine by Nobody: 10:35am On Nov 05, 2015
decatalyst:
Your english discouraged me from reading. sad sad
It did not discourage you from commenting. I wish you had understanding of what I am trying to say
Re: NCC Should Get Ready To Slam MTN Nigeria Another Fine by Nobody: 10:42am On Nov 05, 2015
They might be heading back home.
Re: NCC Should Get Ready To Slam MTN Nigeria Another Fine by thaira(f): 10:56am On Nov 05, 2015
I got tired of MTN and their tight fisted antics in 2013. I ported and I have not looked back since. Shior for them.
Re: NCC Should Get Ready To Slam MTN Nigeria Another Fine by possibilita(m): 11:03am On Nov 05, 2015
They also deduced 1k from my acct 2days ago
Re: NCC Should Get Ready To Slam MTN Nigeria Another Fine by skydigit65: 11:03am On Nov 05, 2015
mtn na big time crook.....? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: NCC Should Get Ready To Slam MTN Nigeria Another Fine by Nobody: 11:12am On Nov 05, 2015
possibilita:
They also deduced 1k from my acct 2days ago

Uncle you can lie oooooo.
Re: NCC Should Get Ready To Slam MTN Nigeria Another Fine by possibilita(m): 11:27am On Nov 05, 2015
victorels:

Uncle you can lie oooooo.
I transfered the money to someone but he never received it nor did I get a confirmation sms
Re: NCC Should Get Ready To Slam MTN Nigeria Another Fine by Nobody: 11:36am On Nov 05, 2015
possibilita:
I transfered the money to someone but he never received it nor did I get a confirmation sms

the fine can cause anything. but this is rare with mtn share and sell.
Re: NCC Should Get Ready To Slam MTN Nigeria Another Fine by woblow1(m): 1:04pm On Nov 05, 2015
When you have any issues call NCC customers care line, 622 its toll free
Re: NCC Should Get Ready To Slam MTN Nigeria Another Fine by chumakk: 1:08pm On Nov 05, 2015
Port and stop complaining
Re: NCC Should Get Ready To Slam MTN Nigeria Another Fine by Nobody: 1:17pm On Nov 05, 2015
woblow1:
When you have any issues call NCC customers care line, 622 its toll free

Should Millions of Nigerians be calling that number every day for the same complain?

NCC Should stop all form of unsolicited SMS, Lottery and advert campaign by network operators.

We still have NTA for News and Information.
Re: NCC Should Get Ready To Slam MTN Nigeria Another Fine by woblow1(m): 1:23pm On Nov 05, 2015
I think if majority Complain something will be done, just call them if you have any issues with any network in Nigeria, b4 24hr d network will resolved it with apology
Re: NCC Should Get Ready To Slam MTN Nigeria Another Fine by possibilita(m): 1:33pm On Nov 05, 2015
victorels:

the fine can cause anything. but this is rare with mtn share and sell.
yea it surprised me as I have never experienced such with mtn b4
Re: NCC Should Get Ready To Slam MTN Nigeria Another Fine by Panshow(m): 4:36pm On Nov 05, 2015
Haba Bros. Pity them na.
Re: NCC Should Get Ready To Slam MTN Nigeria Another Fine by Fundango: 5:11pm On Nov 05, 2015
victorels:
I am one of those that thought the Fine by NCC to MTN was outrageous. I am beginning to rethink.

MTN is the giant in the communication sector of Nigeria, but they have ceased to learn.

The Change Government are filled with people doing eye service in the name of fighting corruption, and they are ready to go to any length to show the world and Nigerians how tough they can be.

MTN has failed to understand this and has continued to misbehave by extortion and robbery.

In a bid to raise fund quick enough to replenish their loss over the fine, MTN Nigeria is illegally deducting from customers accounts credits that the customers struggled to purchase. They Deduct from customers for services such as CNN News Alert which customers never subscribed to, Fashion tips alerts and a whole lot of other services that they use as excuse.

Imagine just receiving an SMS for the first time saying your four Months free trial for MTN Fashion tips has expired and auto renewed. Which four month.

Every body in my house was charged for CNN news alert that no body subscribed to. This is ......... I can't find the word again.

NCC should tighten up their belt against this MTN of a Network and also put Etisalat on the watch. They are taking advantage of the customers too.

this is NCC email address
ncc@cyberspace.net.ng
Re: NCC Should Get Ready To Slam MTN Nigeria Another Fine by Activityj(m): 5:39pm On Nov 05, 2015
Mtn and their flaws, they should be careful if not they should plan to leave Nigeria for good.

(1) (Reply)

Glo Finally Discontinues Their Blackberry Internet Service (BIS) For Blackberry / Good Android Phone For 30k / I Need Fairly Used Samsung Galaxy S5 Or S6 Or S7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.