Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,680 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

Teacher In Lagos Forces Her Pupil To Brush Teeth With Sand As Punishment - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Teacher In Lagos Forces Her Pupil To Brush Teeth With Sand As Punishment (28849 Views)

Owura Kwadwo Hottish: Meet Computer Teacher In Ghana Whose Drawing Went Viral / LAUTECH Lecturer Tells Students To Raise Up Their Hands As Punishment / Secondary Student Tied To A Pillar By Teacher As Punishment (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teacher In Lagos Forces Her Pupil To Brush Teeth With Sand As Punishment by Nobody: 1:39pm On Nov 05, 2015
If na my pikin, na police go settle the matter finally.
Re: Teacher In Lagos Forces Her Pupil To Brush Teeth With Sand As Punishment by depezee(m): 1:58pm On Nov 05, 2015
Those children did not brush their teeth therefore the teacher decided to give them punishment by that means.
Re: Teacher In Lagos Forces Her Pupil To Brush Teeth With Sand As Punishment by alaskido(m): 2:06pm On Nov 05, 2015
This woman is a witch. Airforce 1 proper. I bet her kids at home use Sensodyne. Look at the pix above, she did not know someone was with a video camera or phone. See the shock on her face.
Re: Teacher In Lagos Forces Her Pupil To Brush Teeth With Sand As Punishment by Dozzysamuel(m): 2:17pm On Nov 05, 2015
I know this teacher,her name is TITILAYO ADEYEMI,she is a Yoruba lady and that's how they behave.
Re: Teacher In Lagos Forces Her Pupil To Brush Teeth With Sand As Punishment by Dozzysamuel(m): 2:22pm On Nov 05, 2015
depezee:
Those children did not brush their teeth therefore the teacher decided to give them punishment by that means.
...you right,I know say na ur type be the teacher. Wickedness runs in ur generation.
Re: Teacher In Lagos Forces Her Pupil To Brush Teeth With Sand As Punishment by Nobody: 3:03pm On Nov 05, 2015
most nigerian teachers especially in primary/secondary school are just sadistic bullies!!!
Re: Teacher In Lagos Forces Her Pupil To Brush Teeth With Sand As Punishment by 3kay945(m): 3:13pm On Nov 05, 2015
sucreblazing:
Omo this one mad ooo....I no sure whether she don born

If she no fit born now, she go dey run from Pillar to post.
Re: Teacher In Lagos Forces Her Pupil To Brush Teeth With Sand As Punishment by mikolo80: 3:39pm On Nov 05, 2015
akksplendor:
This teacher at a school somewhere in Badagry asked her pupils to use sand to brush their teeth as punishment. The name of the school and the teacher is yet unknown. Hope she can be fished out. See more photos below..

www.splendormag.com/2015/11/photos-teacher-punishes-her-pupil-by.html
if they stab dis one Now ppl will start vexing
Re: Teacher In Lagos Forces Her Pupil To Brush Teeth With Sand As Punishment by jeje123(m): 3:44pm On Nov 05, 2015
If she try such wit my child she see gobee Allah
Re: Teacher In Lagos Forces Her Pupil To Brush Teeth With Sand As Punishment by FTBOY: 4:10pm On Nov 05, 2015
that teacher go good to r.ape
Re: Teacher In Lagos Forces Her Pupil To Brush Teeth With Sand As Punishment by Nobody: 4:23pm On Nov 05, 2015
who was taking the pictures?
Re: Teacher In Lagos Forces Her Pupil To Brush Teeth With Sand As Punishment by lyriclekidd(m): 5:07pm On Nov 05, 2015
Estharfabian:
Uhm...gtfo! learn respect then quote me again! undecided

hoe-k
Re: Teacher In Lagos Forces Her Pupil To Brush Teeth With Sand As Punishment by Hardeybohwarley(m): 5:14pm On Nov 05, 2015
That is outrageous ...such a wicked teacher...
Re: Teacher In Lagos Forces Her Pupil To Brush Teeth With Sand As Punishment by themanderon: 6:37pm On Nov 05, 2015
some women are worse than Jezebel in this our age and time, can you imagine?
Re: Teacher In Lagos Forces Her Pupil To Brush Teeth With Sand As Punishment by festico: 6:53pm On Nov 05, 2015
[quote author=anathemiamia post=39702781]That is not an educator. These are peoples children who probably don't have health insurance. The heart of man is wicked[/quote

The heart of woman is wicked
Re: Teacher In Lagos Forces Her Pupil To Brush Teeth With Sand As Punishment by Nobody: 7:43pm On Nov 05, 2015
MKO4ever:

Maybe I am bad judge, but I have soft spot for pretty galz. So I will just forgive her and request her to go and sin no more.
"soft spot" for a terrible person?
Re: Teacher In Lagos Forces Her Pupil To Brush Teeth With Sand As Punishment by clemz88(m): 7:53pm On Nov 05, 2015
This is ridiculous . She should be punished u
Re: Teacher In Lagos Forces Her Pupil To Brush Teeth With Sand As Punishment by clemz88(m): 7:53pm On Nov 05, 2015
This is ridiculous . She should be punished
Re: Teacher In Lagos Forces Her Pupil To Brush Teeth With Sand As Punishment by Nobody: 8:05pm On Nov 05, 2015
fished out ke,maka why?
I am very sure those kids are fond of coming to school without brushing their teeth.There teeths are probably brown.
The teacher is trying to reach them a lesson in a hard way and trust me,tomorrow you will see them running to show her that they remembered to brush their teeth that morning.I once taught in a primary school.
Re: Teacher In Lagos Forces Her Pupil To Brush Teeth With Sand As Punishment by FisifunKododada: 9:28pm On Nov 05, 2015
cool Bring her (the teacher) out and get Akure boys to flog her endlessly.
Re: Teacher In Lagos Forces Her Pupil To Brush Teeth With Sand As Punishment by christabell18(f): 5:32pm On Nov 13, 2015
what should my child be doing here when there are berra schools out there.i cnt be paying a huge sum of money and one kind yeye teacher will treat ma child lyk dis.na dat day she go die

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Snepco 2016 candidates. Discussion room / Polls: VCs, ASUU Disagree As FG Shuts Universities / JAMB Best Candidate, Kamsiyochukwu Umeh, Arise TV Interview (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.