Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,273 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:16 AM

Teacher In Lagos Forces Her Pupil To Brush Teeth With Sand As Punishment - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Teacher In Lagos Forces Her Pupil To Brush Teeth With Sand As Punishment (28839 Views)

Owura Kwadwo Hottish: Meet Computer Teacher In Ghana Whose Drawing Went Viral / LAUTECH Lecturer Tells Students To Raise Up Their Hands As Punishment / Secondary Student Tied To A Pillar By Teacher As Punishment (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teacher In Lagos Forces Her Pupil To Brush Teeth With Sand As Punishment by nicedas(m): 11:40am On Nov 05, 2015
winch hunting...
Re: Teacher In Lagos Forces Her Pupil To Brush Teeth With Sand As Punishment by Nobody: 11:41am On Nov 05, 2015
smh...

those sands Are probably infested with Urea, bacteriazz, Ebola, e.t.c cry see why I'm disowning Nigeria?? embarassed

it's so full of fvcked up people! like who does that to lil kids??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Teacher In Lagos Forces Her Pupil To Brush Teeth With Sand As Punishment by lyriclekidd(m): 11:41am On Nov 05, 2015
kilo kan mi
Re: Teacher In Lagos Forces Her Pupil To Brush Teeth With Sand As Punishment by lyriclekidd(m): 11:42am On Nov 05, 2015
Estharfabian:
smh...

yo estharfabian on fb
Re: Teacher In Lagos Forces Her Pupil To Brush Teeth With Sand As Punishment by iamkingzlee(m): 11:42am On Nov 05, 2015
Devil on Earth undecided Later, if she doesn't have a child she"ll blame it on the witches

1 Like

Re: Teacher In Lagos Forces Her Pupil To Brush Teeth With Sand As Punishment by kadupee(m): 11:43am On Nov 05, 2015
She can be a teacher simply by her dress and hair style. I can bet it not a teacher
Re: Teacher In Lagos Forces Her Pupil To Brush Teeth With Sand As Punishment by MadCow1: 11:44am On Nov 05, 2015
See the teacher that somebody would give a stick to beat somebodys child.

If any Teacher did this to my child, I will feed her at least 1 custard bucket of sand before I leave her. angry
Re: Teacher In Lagos Forces Her Pupil To Brush Teeth With Sand As Punishment by nikkycharis: 11:44am On Nov 05, 2015
WICKEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Re: Teacher In Lagos Forces Her Pupil To Brush Teeth With Sand As Punishment by Nobody: 11:46am On Nov 05, 2015
lyriclekidd:

yo estharfabian on fb
there's only One "Estharfabian"....undecided
Re: Teacher In Lagos Forces Her Pupil To Brush Teeth With Sand As Punishment by nikkiking(m): 11:50am On Nov 05, 2015
anathemiamia:
That is not an educator. These are peoples children who probably don't have health insurance. The heart of man is wicked
No way.........Heart of a women are more wicked tongue

This na joke compare to what I suffered from the hand of a lady been my bros wife then when I was under her cares.

Today she can't even look straight to my face and say anything stupid tongue

because I can spank her if she dared me!

1 Like

Re: Teacher In Lagos Forces Her Pupil To Brush Teeth With Sand As Punishment by onoms4luv(m): 11:52am On Nov 05, 2015
Is dat punishment or practical, abiliv sharp sand is one of the cleaning agent.
Re: Teacher In Lagos Forces Her Pupil To Brush Teeth With Sand As Punishment by lyriclekidd(m): 11:52am On Nov 05, 2015
Estharfabian:
there's only One "Estharfabian"....undecided

stfu and answer abeg
Re: Teacher In Lagos Forces Her Pupil To Brush Teeth With Sand As Punishment by MKO4ever(m): 11:55am On Nov 05, 2015
nikkycharis:
WICKEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Maybe I am bad judge, but I have soft spot for pretty galz. So I will just forgive her and request her to go and sin no more.
Re: Teacher In Lagos Forces Her Pupil To Brush Teeth With Sand As Punishment by Nobody: 11:59am On Nov 05, 2015
lyriclekidd:

stfu and answer abeg
Uhm...gtfo! learn respect then quote me again! undecided
Re: Teacher In Lagos Forces Her Pupil To Brush Teeth With Sand As Punishment by sweatlana: 12:08pm On Nov 05, 2015
I hope this bit.ch has been arrested angry
Re: Teacher In Lagos Forces Her Pupil To Brush Teeth With Sand As Punishment by Orikinla(m): 12:09pm On Nov 05, 2015
[size=28pt]She must be a witch.[/size]
Re: Teacher In Lagos Forces Her Pupil To Brush Teeth With Sand As Punishment by seunlayi(m): 12:10pm On Nov 05, 2015
[size=13pt]AMBODE, HUMAN RIGHT ACTIVISTS, ETC, WERE ARE YOU, DON'T YOU THINK THIS IS WORTHY TO BE PROBED?[/size]

1 Like

Re: Teacher In Lagos Forces Her Pupil To Brush Teeth With Sand As Punishment by kritikali(m): 12:10pm On Nov 05, 2015
Op go and find out the name and get back to us, it's very important.
Re: Teacher In Lagos Forces Her Pupil To Brush Teeth With Sand As Punishment by lezz(m): 12:12pm On Nov 05, 2015
akksplendor:
This teacher at a school somewhere in Badagry asked her pupils to use sand to brush their teeth as punishment. The name of the school and the teacher is yet unknown. Hope she can be fished out. See more photos below..

www.splendormag.com/2015/11/photos-teacher-punishes-her-pupil-by.html
Please this story should be shared. Hopefully the school and teacher may be identified and made to answer.
Re: Teacher In Lagos Forces Her Pupil To Brush Teeth With Sand As Punishment by Bigdreams(m): 12:16pm On Nov 05, 2015
Seen.

Have you read Business Sense For Bulk SMS Business?

Click https://www.nairaland.com/2647784/business-sense-bulk-sms-business to read now.
Re: Teacher In Lagos Forces Her Pupil To Brush Teeth With Sand As Punishment by raayah(f): 12:17pm On Nov 05, 2015
This is why physical punishments should be banned from schools. I can bet these students were either late, or making noise or something silly like this.

All of you guys advocating for violence in our schools. This is what they are making your kids do. Your kids are eating sand.

1 Like

Re: Teacher In Lagos Forces Her Pupil To Brush Teeth With Sand As Punishment by edward1984(m): 12:18pm On Nov 05, 2015
StealthyMe:
When some people fail to give birth in future for no apparent reason, sometimes i understand. sad

This is supposed to be a teacher, instead it turns out she's a psychopathic animal whose sanity should be questioned. I'd have said yabaleft would have been a good place for her to live, but i guess i'd be doing a disservice to the occupants there undecided

When I said Nigeria need more and good Psychologies/psychotherapists, People laugh and think it was a joke. Is this teacher normal/qualify enough to teach those kids. She has some personal and psychologically issues to be solved before she can be qualified as a teacher. Sand in kids mouth, the bacterias alone. God have mercy.

1 Like

Re: Teacher In Lagos Forces Her Pupil To Brush Teeth With Sand As Punishment by Sleekyshuga(f): 12:29pm On Nov 05, 2015
shocked shocked shocked Sand? A form of punishment?

This woman isn't normal..
Re: Teacher In Lagos Forces Her Pupil To Brush Teeth With Sand As Punishment by handsomeyitayo(m): 12:32pm On Nov 05, 2015
Hammefeez:
After the beating make we sing (we sing,
we sing)
Bayern Munich like to play (to play, to play)
Dem beat the Arsenal black and blue (na five,
na five)
Mock the Goners, boo them too (them too,
them too)
Make you say what I say (I say, I say)
Our Arsenal o, Baba Wenger o, Bayern no be
Man U, I hope you dey learn.
I no say you be Chelsea fan abi...uns time Dom end go relegation ..premeiship await yu guys...
Re: Teacher In Lagos Forces Her Pupil To Brush Teeth With Sand As Punishment by StealthyMe(m): 12:34pm On Nov 05, 2015
edward1984:

When I said Nigeria need more and good Psychologies/psychotherapists, People laugh and think it was a joke. Is this teacher normal/qualify enough to teach those kids. She has some personal and psychologically issues to be solved before she can be qualified as a teacher. Sand in kids mouth, the bacterias alone. God have mercy.

Its truly pathetic undecided
Re: Teacher In Lagos Forces Her Pupil To Brush Teeth With Sand As Punishment by abbeyman1798: 12:35pm On Nov 05, 2015
Can you send the name of the school and location to slumachieversfoundation@gmail.com we will take it up from there and get back to you. Urgently pls.
Re: Teacher In Lagos Forces Her Pupil To Brush Teeth With Sand As Punishment by xreal: 12:47pm On Nov 05, 2015
Pastor Chijioke in Kenya needs her b.......st.

She is processed.
Re: Teacher In Lagos Forces Her Pupil To Brush Teeth With Sand As Punishment by engrfcuksmtin(m): 1:09pm On Nov 05, 2015
Cutehector:
Where is d sand na? I was expectin u to show us a pic of her teeth containin d sand
I can only see the teacher`s backside.
Re: Teacher In Lagos Forces Her Pupil To Brush Teeth With Sand As Punishment by lasrondo: 1:14pm On Nov 05, 2015
I like the back view of the teacher

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

4 Universities Approved To Run E-learning Degree Programmes In Nigeria / FG Approves Mother Tongue As A Compulsory Language In Primary Schools / "Schooling In The UK Made Me Realise How Different Nigerian Lecturers Are" - Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.