Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,100 members, 7,818,289 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

Help!!! My Dog chews everything - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Help!!! My Dog chews everything (3340 Views)

My Dog Lost Her Entire Litter Of 9 Pups / Why I Named My Dog ‘buhari’ — Joe Chinakwe / My Dog Is The Cutest And Most Photogenic In Nigeria == Prove Me Wrong! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!! My Dog chews everything by Marvell23(m): 11:32am On Nov 05, 2015
This morning i woke up to discover that Jerry , my GSD puppy has chewed on my wallet, some change and even my brand new phantom 5 pouch. I dunno how he gets to the top of the table where i put them. How can i stop him from climbing everywhere and chewing on everything. I have already gotten him a chew toy. Don't want him to chew the one that would kill him or worse ruin my career. If not for God, my screen would have had marks on them by now, thank God it's just pouch. Jerry is getting too stubborn these days for my liking, I am still confused my little Jerry that serves as my deputy has suddenly developed this chewing habit. What do you guys think can be done to tame this habit?

Re: Help!!! My Dog chews everything by Nobody: 11:34am On Nov 05, 2015
Give jerry to calabar people.
I promise u
Jerry won't chew ur belongings anymore

3 Likes

Re: Help!!! My Dog chews everything by henry007(m): 11:57am On Nov 05, 2015
Marvell23:
This morning i woke up to discover that Jerry , my GSD puppy has chewed on my wallet, some change and even my brand new phantom 5 pouch. I dunno how he gets to the top of the table where i put them. How can i stop him from climbing everywhere and chewing on everything. I have already gotten him a chew toy. Don't want him to chew the one that would kill him or worse ruin my career. If not for God, my screen would have had marks on them by now, thank God it's just pouch. Jerry is getting too stubborn these days for my liking, I am still confused my little Jerry that serves as my deputy has suddenly developed this chewing habit. What do you guys think can be done to tame this habit?
if you're in lagos call these guysK-9INE World Pet Shop
08033952937 to ask if they have anti-chew spray.
you would use it on all your furniture and valuables. the liquid is very bitter to dogs and it lasts on the item that you spray.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Dog chews everything by Femikutti: 3:11pm On Nov 05, 2015
Lol.. You sha wan use style tell us say you get Phantom 5 abi bad boy

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Dog chews everything by Wandeabbas: 3:16pm On Nov 05, 2015
Lmaoo. Better hide your nysc certificate and degree. This dog needs home training hehe. So you sef dey use phantom 5. I hear say the phone strong die so maybe you don't have to worry sha.
Re: Help!!! My Dog chews everything by Frontier2: 3:26pm On Nov 05, 2015
Wandeabbas:
Lmaoo. Better hide your nysc certificate and degree. This dog needs home training hehe. So you sef dey use phantom 5. I hear say the phone strong die so maybe you don't have to worry sha.
see me see wahala oo, I thinks u hav to spank him hard the next time he exhibits such chewing tendency
Re: Help!!! My Dog chews everything by teelaweee(m): 3:57pm On Nov 05, 2015
commitcrime:
I promise u
Jerry needs to reach Ajegunle, he would learn a serious lesson there.
Re: Help!!! My Dog chews everything by Orator2383: 4:13pm On Nov 05, 2015
Very funny, hope is not chewing cloths, keep ur certs well oo. So you are using phantom 5 @Marvell, big boy level
Re: Help!!! My Dog chews everything by Maximum83: 4:16pm On Nov 05, 2015
Jerry needs home training 101. Send him to me for proper training. Mr Jerry is still deputising on ur behalf. Big boy with phantom 5. That ur dog fine sha
Re: Help!!! My Dog chews everything by TheHeGoat: 5:11pm On Nov 05, 2015
Sell the useless dog! undecided
Re: Help!!! My Dog chews everything by Orator2383: 5:55pm On Nov 05, 2015
TheHeGoat:
Hahaha, bro you dey vex oo, but he loves the dog, I think going for anti chew spray is better

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Dog chews everything by Maximum83: 6:00pm On Nov 05, 2015
Maybe the dog is hungry. Always give ur dog food to eat on time. This one that he is chewing every things including ur phantom 5 pouch. He may descend on ur useable items oo
Re: Help!!! My Dog chews everything by Apitch(m): 5:32am On Nov 06, 2015
Ur dog is bored, try and exercise him more often

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Dog chews everything by Marvell23(m): 9:42am On Nov 06, 2015
henry007:
if you're in lagos call these guysK-9INE World Pet Shop
08033952937 to ask if they have anti-chew spray.
you would use it on all your furniture and valuables. the liquid is very bitter to dogs and it lasts on the item that you spray.
Thanks bro. I really appreciate. Pls do they do home delivery?
Re: Help!!! My Dog chews everything by Marvell23(m): 9:45am On Nov 06, 2015
commitcrime:
I promise u
U no nice at all. They will devour my dog in a blinking of an eyes. They don't play with dogs
Re: Help!!! My Dog chews everything by Marvell23(m): 9:45am On Nov 06, 2015
Wandeabbas:
Thanks
Re: Help!!! My Dog chews everything by Marvell23(m): 9:47am On Nov 06, 2015
TheHeGoat:
Sell what! I can't bro
Re: Help!!! My Dog chews everything by Marvell23(m): 9:48am On Nov 06, 2015
Maximum83:
Maybe the dog is hungry. Always give ur dog food to eat on time. This one that he is chewing every things including ur phantom 5 pouch. He may descend on ur useable items oo
Jerry eats very well. Thanks for your advice
Re: Help!!! My Dog chews everything by Prodeegee(m): 5:16pm On Nov 06, 2015
As apitch has said, exercise your dog more often. If you use anti chew spray, he's just going to pounce on something u didn't spray. Except you'll spray d whole house.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Dog chews everything by Marvell23(m): 10:32pm On Nov 06, 2015
Prodeegee:
As apitch has said, exercise your dog more often. If you use anti chew spray, he's just going to pounce on something u didn't spray. Except you'll spray d whole house.
OK thanks a lot. I appreciate
Re: Help!!! My Dog chews everything by ayobami52(m): 10:34pm On Nov 06, 2015
Follow the advice that had been given here that are lovely advice
Re: Help!!! My Dog chews everything by ayobami52(m): 3:47pm On Nov 09, 2015
For me I really don't like dogs. Pls y do you guys even like dogs self
Re: Help!!! My Dog chews everything by Apitch(m): 3:55pm On Nov 09, 2015
ayobami52:
Get urself one and the mystery will be revealed into u
Re: Help!!! My Dog chews everything by Marvell23(m): 4:15pm On Nov 10, 2015
Prodeegee:
Thanks bro. I have started exercising him. Life is a teacher really. I have learned a lot here. I just thank God Jerry didn't damage my valuable. I was just scared when I found my phantom 5 on the floor but thank God for the pouch.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Dog chews everything by Marvell23(m): 4:16pm On Nov 10, 2015
Apitch:

Get urself one and the mystery will be revealed into u
yes. He will not understand nw until he has one
Re: Help!!! My Dog chews everything by arcbay(m): 10:16pm On Nov 10, 2015
ayobami52:
This is the pet section where everything we do is all about dogs, if u can't beat them, u join them...

And to answer ur question, we don't like dogs, we love them and to love them, u must own one to understand...

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Dog chews everything by Marvell23(m): 12:25am On Nov 13, 2015
arcbay:

This is the pet section where everything we do is all about dogs, if u can't beat them, u join them...

And to answer ur question, we don't like dogs, we love them and to love them, u must own one to understand...
That's the spirit, you hav to own one to the reason people love dogs
Re: Help!!! My Dog chews everything by Marvell23(m): 8:02am On Nov 14, 2015
Prodeegee:
Good morning all, since I started exercising the dog more, he's now doing fine honestly. I appreciate you all

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! My Dog chews everything by Marvell23(m): 9:52pm On Nov 16, 2015
it's always good to share information honestly. no one knows it all. Pets experts here I hail oo
Re: Help!!! My Dog chews everything by ayobami52(m): 6:40am On Nov 17, 2015
Marvell23:
it's always good to share information honestly. no one knows it all. Pets experts here I hail oo
pets lover. Lol
Re: Help!!! My Dog chews everything by Patented: 4:09pm On Nov 18, 2015
jerry is "teething" ie growing new teeth and during this period dogs chew on anything. advise rescrict Jerry's movt to places without valuables and give him stuff to chew on. get chew toys and if you dont wanna spend money dunlop slippers would do just fine
Re: Help!!! My Dog chews everything by ayobami52(m): 12:43pm On Nov 20, 2015
Thank God the dog is doing well, I hav advised you sell it

(1) (2) (Reply)

Everyone!! Kim Has Put To Birth, Her Puppies are cute..photos / Help!!! My German Shepherd Just Came On Heat / Help My Dog Is Dying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.